It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gnostic: I wish to have an incorruptible wish
And so you do... in the next universe over.

I wish I had a robot manservant.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I had a robot manservant.
Possessing a very advanced AI, which makes the robot be self-aware, he makes you his manservant and does not allow you to play your, correction, his games ever again.

I wish for some nice weather.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by VIPERs
VIPERs: I wish for some nice weather.
Right now it's absolutely gorgeous in Australia.

I wish more people would play in this thread.
TwoHandedSword: I wish more people would play in this thread.
Hmm, that was a bad wish.......all GOG users are now playing dead in this thread.

I wish TwoHandedSword had a DeLorean to go change his wish.
TwoHandedSword: I wish more people would play in this thread.
VIPERs: Hmm, that was a bad wish.......all GOG users are now playing dead in this thread.

Ok but by doing this it makes your wish to never exist so there were no need for DeLorean and that creates a time paradox that will destroy us all!

I wish to survive this time paradox ;)
VIPERs: Hmm, that was a bad wish.......all GOG users are now playing dead in this thread.

Skreczi: Ok but by doing this it makes your wish to never exist so there were no need for DeLorean and that creates a time paradox that will destroy us all!

Yes, you´ll do---but this won´t prevent you from falling into spikes after that. Tragedy, isn´t it?

I wish Divinty Orginal Sin could be availible to buy for every GOG user right now!
Skreczi: Ok but by doing this it makes your wish to never exist so there were no need for DeLorean and that creates a time paradox that will destroy us all!

Nice one :) Hmm......

......you do survive, although you are killed, but you are not alive, even though you are not dead. You are now living in Magicka, a Paradox Interactive game. (not much help, was I?)

I wish for a fish.

RadonGOG: Yes, you´ll do---but this won´t prevent you from falling into spikes after that. Tragedy, isn´t it?

I wish Divinty Orginal Sin could be availible to buy for every GOG user right now!
Dammit, missed there is another page. I'll just answer this as well, and have the same wish.

Divinity Original Sin is available to buy for every user right now. But thanks to time paradox, none can actually buy it.

I wish for a fish.
Post edited July 02, 2014 by VIPERs

VIPERs: Nice one :) Hmm......

......you do survive, although you are killed, but you are not alive, even though you are not dead. You are now living in Magicka, a Paradox Interactive game. (not much help, was I?)

I wish for a fish.
The fish is only able to live in your main toilet! If you take it out it explodes and leaves all the area covered in some green substance.

I wish compuetrs could self-upgradge every month for free.
GreenDigitalWolf: I wish compuetrs could self-upgradge every month for free.
Granted! After just few months computer self upgrade into one huge AI and make humans a slave race.

I wish for a wish that can't get sour ;)
Skreczi: I wish for a wish that can't get sour ;)
Granted! That particular wish you had in mind will never sour, but you've forgotten what that wish was and can never remember it.

I wish the next poster's wish will be corrupted.
chadjenofsky: I wish the next poster's wish will be corrupted.
Thanks a bunch! I just got everything you ever wanted.

I wish that someone else is as fortunate as I am.
chadjenofsky: I wish the next poster's wish will be corrupted.
TwoHandedSword: Thanks a bunch! I just got everything you ever wanted.

I wish that someone else is as fortunate as I am.
Granted: But sadly they are hit by a car right after.

I wish that GOG would sell Kings Quest 7 by itself.

(I hope I did this right)
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Sage103082
It does. Except these are copies of a beta-version that was to run on OS/2 Warp (does GoG have any KQ game after VI?)

I wish I was awake more often.
Granted. But in turn you become a insomniac and lose it mentally.

(http://www.gog.com/game/kings_quest_7_8)

I wish I had unlimited money to purchase any and all games that tickle my fancy. :)
Granted but you are buried by your unlimited amount of money and squished flat.

I wish to discover life on other planets.