It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: I wish the world was all one timezone.
Oh, great. You broke Time. Thanks a lot.

I wish to be woken up in three hours.
TwoHandedSword: Oh, great. You broke Time. Thanks a lot.

Granted. You will be woken up in three hours according to the Newfoundland time zone.

I wish I could get my old game collection back.
TwoHandedSword: Oh, great. You broke Time. Thanks a lot.

Darvond: Granted. You will be woken up in three hours according to the Newfoundland time zone.

You get it but none of them work.
I wish for world peace.
Darvond: Granted. You will be woken up in three hours according to the Newfoundland time zone.

Venhiem: You get it but none of them work.
I wish for world peace.
Granted.
The world is finally at peace and humans no longer fight against each other. They destroy all their weaponry and proceed to sing, dance and laugh. Some aliens arrive and, upon noticing any lack of resistance, they evaporate the entire population just for fun. Earth is now a barren wasteland, but still, as per your request, quite peaceful.

I wish to be able to seduce anyone I want.
Granted, but you can do it just for 2 seconds.

I wish i have the most powerful cpu in the world.
seikus: Granted, but you can do it just for 2 seconds.

I wish i have the most powerful cpu in the world.
Granted! But now its obsolete due to an incredibly minor improvement! Besides, its incompatible with all known motherboards and you stole a prototype.

I wish I remembered to set a wish.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Darvond
Darvond: I wish I remembered to set a wish.
You remember to set a wish, all right; but because it was set in sand and not in stone, it simply washed away.

I wish we had flying cars already.
TwoHandedSword: I wish we had flying cars already.
Granted, everyone has flying cars but they are really expensive and since you are poor you can afford one relaying in good all footwork to conmute to your job.

I wish I could grant other people wishes in the alternative dimensión where only busty babes lives.
Granted, but they are reallt REALLY fat.

I wish i could control weaher.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by seikus
seikus: Granted, but they are reallt REALLY fat.

I wish i could control weaher.
Granted.
During the day you control the weather actively according to your whims, but when you fall asleep you influence the weather with your subconscious. One evening you forget to go to pee before gonig to bed, and you dream about water, lots of water. You wake up just in time to realize you've flooded the planet with great torrents of water, and then drown.

I wish to never get sick again.
grimgroove: I wish to never get sick again.
You'll be glad to know that your funeral was well-attended and very tasteful.

I wish real life was more like a MMORPG, where everyone can level up and unlock achievements.
grimgroove: I wish to never get sick again.
TwoHandedSword: You'll be glad to know that your funeral was well-attended and very tasteful.

I wish real life was more like a MMORPG, where everyone can level up and unlock achievements.
Granted but it culminates in half a dozen individuals with ultimate power which is then abused and used to manipulate humanity to their whims.....hang on, that sounds familiar.

I wish cows weren't so scary up close
high rated
pigdog: Granted but it culminates in half a dozen individuals with ultimate power which is then abused and used to manipulate humanity to their whims.....hang on, that sounds familiar.

I wish cows weren't so scary up close
Granted, you learned to abate your fear by backing up to them, but blindly backed into a bull.

I wish grocery stores would quit labeling their meat offerings as one thing, only to sell you something that is altogether different than that which is listed.
Dischord: I wish grocery stores would quit labeling their meat offerings as one thing, only to sell you something that is altogether different than that which is listed.
Done. Enjoy your correctly labeled horse meat hot dogs.

I wish I still had a full head of hair.
Granted, but every hair weigh one ton.

I wish i have a lamborghini collection