It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pelayo: I wish I could make rain at will.
Granted, but the rain is extremely acidic and destroys all ecosystems you use it next to.

I wish I had a N64.
Granted, but somehow it's been modded to only play chinese pirate NES games.

I wish I knew what to wish for?
tomexplodes: Granted, but somehow it's been modded to only play chinese pirate NES games.

I wish I knew what to wish for?
Granted. You make a repeat wish, much to the chagrin of the audience.

I wish a show with a bit of audacity, but great intelligence like Quite Interesting or the old Whose Line would come to the...Internet I suppose, seeing as Televisions an obsolete medium.
Darvond: I wish a show with a bit of audacity, but great intelligence like Quite Interesting or the old Whose Line would come to the...Internet I suppose, seeing as Televisions an obsolete medium.
George Takei hears your plea, and grants your wish. Oh myyy, there goes the internet.

I wish pelayo would use his wish to make it not rain this weekend.
TwoHandedSword: I wish pelayo would use his wish to make it not rain this weekend.
Granted, an nice cool acid rains starts pouring over your head.

I whish for Windows 8.1 to be the greatest operative systems of all.
Granted. All other operating systems become even worse than Windows - and all the world hates you for your wish.

I wish for all companies that use any form of DRM to go bankrupt.
Granted - but they bankrupt with all developing studios they were working with. Also, as Gods were not sure how far you are going with interpretation of DRM so they also consider EULAs a DRM as some people are seeing it that way. And since everyone went bankrupt there is no one to create a game... NO ONE!

I wish that Game of Thrones has some cool and epic ending now so we can see the end of the series before humanity die off ;)
Skreczi: I wish that Game of Thrones has some cool and epic ending now so we can see the end of the series before humanity die off ;)
Done! They hire Damon Lindelof and David Lynch to wrap things up quick; their "Lost vs. Twin Peaks"-inspired ending leaves us with way more questions than answers. Now we all have to wait for the movie, greenlighted for... oh, about 2018.

I wish sticking to my diet was a lot easier than it's been lately.
Granted.

Welcome the wonderful world of projectile vomiarrhea. You should probably put down a tarp.

I wish my kids would quit making such stupid life decisions!!
flubbucket: I wish my kids would quit making such stupid life decisions!!
Granted, but they do so much better than you that you feel bad about your life decisions.

I wish I was 200 feet tall.
JohnWalrus: I wish I was 200 feet tall.
Granted, but you swiftly suffocate because your mass has cubed while your lungs' surface area has only squared (among other reasons.)

I wish I were a video game developer.
JohnWalrus: I wish I was 200 feet tall.
RichieBerry: Granted, but you swiftly suffocate because your mass has cubed while your lungs' surface area has only squared (among other reasons.)

I wish I were a video game developer.
Granted. But hackers broke into your security system and stole all your code. Then sold it to EA

I wish I had my own Eagle I.
Skreczi: I wish that Game of Thrones has some cool and epic ending now so we can see the end of the series before humanity die off ;)
TwoHandedSword: Done! They hire Damon Lindelof and David Lynch to wrap things up quick; their "Lost vs. Twin Peaks"-inspired ending leaves us with way more questions than answers. Now we all have to wait for the movie, greenlighted for... oh, about 2018.

offtop
failed - I was talking about the book. next time i will be more specific but damn - original source is the book :(
Skreczi: offtop
failed - I was talking about the book. next time i will be more specific but damn - original source is the book :(
Meh. Never bothered reading 'em; I gave up on GRRM when the Wild Cards series started to seriously derail around about Book IV or V.
TwoHandedSword: Done! They hire Damon Lindelof and David Lynch to wrap things up quick; their "Lost vs. Twin Peaks"-inspired ending leaves us with way more questions than answers. Now we all have to wait for the movie, greenlighted for... oh, about 2018.

Your wish came true, but you have to eat everything like Jeff Goldblum in the film The Fly...

And now I wish somebody would manage to cure diabetes... :(