It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
silversuriv: Granted. All games with well-written LGBT characters are XBox One exclusives.....and sold only in foreign languages.

I wish to start waking up at a reasonable hour.
Granted; the witch interprets a "reasonable hour" as 3pm, so you now wake up at 3 in the afternoon (in whichever time zone you happen to be in).

I wish for a computer game based on D&D 4th edition rules.
Wish granted. But after the intro/tutorial, due to a glitch in code, it reverts to 2.5 ruleset, like the one in baldur's gate.

I wish the famous, the actors, the singers and the celebrities, wouldn't do drugs, wouldn't be eccentric, wouldn't develop serious and fatal health issues relatively early. I almost pity them.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. But after the intro/tutorial, due to a glitch in code, it reverts to 2.5 ruleset, like the one in baldur's gate.

I wish the famous, the actors, the singers and the celebrities, wouldn't do drugs, wouldn't be eccentric, wouldn't develop serious and fatal health issues relatively early. I almost pity them.
Granted, now they're all boring and reliable. Also, they still have other vices.

I wish that furniture could be turned into leaves, Animal Crossing style. AND back again.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. But after the intro/tutorial, due to a glitch in code, it reverts to 2.5 ruleset, like the one in baldur's gate.

Darvond: Granted, now they're all boring and reliable. Also, they still have other vices.

I wish that furniture could be turned into leaves, Animal Crossing style. AND back again.
Granted, but as the leaves decay, so does the furniture, making it unsuitable for everyday use.

I wish that 1st edition AD&D didn't have the sexist rule that females can't have as much strength as males.
dtgreene: I wish that 1st edition AD&D didn't have the sexist rule that females can't have as much strength as males.
Granted, but the re-balancing of female AD&D characters didn't transition to later versions.

I wish for a candy bar.
low rated
dtgreene: I wish that 1st edition AD&D didn't have the sexist rule that females can't have as much strength as males.
Saberwolf_Prime: Granted, but the re-balancing of female AD&D characters didn't transition to later versions.

I wish for a candy bar.
Granted, you bump your head on a bar made of candy. When you awaken, you find yourself in a bar where they serve candy instead of beer.

I wish that this wish be granted twice.
Saberwolf_Prime: Granted, but the re-balancing of female AD&D characters didn't transition to later versions.

I wish for a candy bar.
dtgreene: Granted, you bump your head on a bar made of candy. When you awaken, you find yourself in a bar where they serve candy instead of beer.

I wish that this wish be granted twice.
you bump your head on 2 candy bars and wake up into a "concept" bar with 2 separate bars.

i wish to slay a loooooong(not a cat) dragon.
Wish granted, but you have to give me after you kill it its heart, tail and horn, claw and tooth. Don't ask me what i will be doing with those, though.

I wish for Chuck Norris to beat up god.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, but you have to give me after you kill it its heart, tail and horn, claw and tooth. Don't ask me what i will be doing with those, though.

I wish for Chuck Norris to beat up god.
Granted; Chuck Norris has beaten up Amaterasu.

I wish the misogyny I encountered on one of the sub-forums would stop. (I won't name names, but it comes from some user who I have also seen post useful comments in some threads.)
Wish granted. I leave my weapon at home and thus become smashed by my lunatic ex, who now is trained in kickboxing and runs loose in town.

I wish dtgreene would stop confusing male and female. I said god before, not goddess. People, there is the true misogynist, have at him/her!
Post edited September 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. I leave my weapon at home and thus become smashed by my lunatic ex, who now is trained in kickboxing and runs loose in town.

I wish dtgreene would stop confusing male and female. I said god before, not goddess. People, there is the true misogynist, have at him/her!
The problem is that the term "god" is often used as a generic term, resulting in the witch getting confused and thinking that Amaterasu was the god you were most likely referring to.

Your wish did nothing, as the user in question was not confusing male and female. Furthermore, the wish fails to account for third-gender people.

I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 would make up with his transgender ex. (He mentioned it in another post.)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. I leave my weapon at home and thus become smashed by my lunatic ex, who now is trained in kickboxing and runs loose in town.

dtgreene: The problem is that the term "god" is often used as a generic term, resulting in the witch getting confused and thinking that Amaterasu was the god you were most likely referring to.

Your wish did nothing, as the user in question was not confusing male and female. Furthermore, the wish fails to account for third-gender people.

I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 would make up with his transgender ex. (He mentioned it in another post.)
Wish granted. That transgender ex was an old thing of the distant past. I am so freaked out with more recent, genuine girls anyway, that your wish would sound tempting. Not! Spoiled!

I wish for Syriza to loose the new urgent express elections. Worst liars hypocrites and alchemists (turned NO into YES) that ever passed from here.
Post edited September 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
dtgreene: The problem is that the term "god" is often used as a generic term, resulting in the witch getting confused and thinking that Amaterasu was the god you were most likely referring to.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. That transgender ex was an old thing of the distant past. I am so freaked out with normal girls anyway, that your wish would sound tempting. Not! Spoiled!

I wish for Syriza to loose the new urgent express elections. Worst liars hypocrites and alchemists (turned NO into YES) that ever passed from here.
Granted. Syriza lets the elections loose and they don't occur.

Alternatively, granted. The new government outlaws the worship of Japanese deities.

I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 not be the one who corrupts this wish.
wish granted.... well, i'm not greek.

i wish for a Sega 32X in mint condition and an everdrive for it.
dick1982: i wish for a Sega 32X in mint condition and an everdrive for it.
Done! You have everything you need to play... except the games.

I wish I could play the accordion.