It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Granted. After one or two years, some Korean spam account will pop in and necro the thread. Then it will brim with activity again.

I wish for a full week of good bike riding weather.
Granted. But your bike gets stolen, then returned to you in an irreparable state. Now you can watch everyone else ride their bikes all week long.

I wish I was well already.
You instantly recover, but loose ALL appetite, while your neighbor cooks saliva-inducing meal that gets your nose running.

I wish for STEAM to perish FOREVER and DISAPPEAR, NEVER to come back.
Granted. Water no longer turns into steam when it boils, since, as you requested, steam no longer exists. However, that means no more saunas, and we also can't make maple syrup anymore because sap won't boil down. (Because, you know, no more steam)

:D

I wish GOG would improve the community wishlist already.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Granted...but they still delay acting on the community wishes.

I wish for the time, ability, and resources to do lots of fun stuff (now that the weather is warm again :)
SalarShushan: Granted...but they still delay acting on the community wishes.

I wish for the time, ability, and resources to do lots of fun stuff (now that the weather is warm again :)
Granted. The local economy collapses and everyone is out a job! Get lootin!

I wish for a variety of healthy (not diet) sodas!
Darvond: I wish for a variety of healthy (not diet) sodas!
Granted. Unfortunately there are no so many to chose from that you can't finish the list before dying of dehydration.

I wish Apple would send me a Mac Pro for free.
Done! You won't have to pay a dime, however, your current gen Mac Pro arrives in July, 2025.

I wish I had a beard.
Granted, but it is a fake one that looks like authentic.

I wish i could realize my goals before it is too late.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i could realize my goals before it is too late.
Easy-peasy. You have an epiphany, and suddenly realize that the goals you've been trying to realize aren't the goals you wanted to realize after all. And then you realize what those goals should be.

"There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on..." —Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven

I wish my ability to remember random song lyrics and movie quotes would come in handy in the real world.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by TwoHandedSword
TwoHandedSword: I wish my ability to remember random song lyrics and movie quotes would come in handy in the real world.
Your wish is granted. However it will only come in handy the first time you use it. The second time will be disastrous.

I wish for the biggest, slobbery-est dog (with jowls of doom) the world has ever seen!
Post edited April 25, 2015 by Saberwolf_Prime
Granted. Clifford the giant red dog the size of a mastodon arrives and sits (on your car) waiting for you patiently. Your insurance company is not amused. Neither is your bank account when you order truckloads of puppy kibble...

I wish my cats didn't preferentially sit in the fresh, clean laundry
SalarShushan: Granted. Clifford the giant red dog the size of a mastodon arrives and sits (on your car) waiting for you patiently. Your insurance company is not amused. Neither is your bank account when you order truckloads of puppy kibble...

Granted, your cat new preference is somewhere more inconvinent, like in the washing machine when you try to do launday, on the frying pan when you try to cook, on the keyboard when you are try to type......

I wish I am able to come up with a incorruptible wish that everyone to be happy and blessed, get everything good they wish for.
SalarShushan: Granted. Clifford the giant red dog the size of a mastodon arrives and sits (on your car) waiting for you patiently. Your insurance company is not amused. Neither is your bank account when you order truckloads of puppy kibble...

Gnostic: Granted, your cat new preference is somewhere more inconvinent, like in the washing machine when you try to do launday, on the frying pan when you try to cook, on the keyboard when you are try to type......

I wish I am able to come up with a incorruptible wish that everyone to be happy and blessed, get everything good they wish for.
Okay, but I'll need 3ccs of mouse blood, dribbly candles, glitter, a stench, and three sticks of equal length. Or was that for some other spell?

I wish I owned every Discworld Book in DRM free formatting that doesn't require an obscure program.
Granted, but they're all written in Chinese.

I wish I had more motivation to get some personal work done.
You are motivated. But still do not do the work involved. Isn't motivation great? :D

I wish in my new job to not encounter ruffians from the past, interference from those tailing me and bad behavior from coworkers.