It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wish granted: You wished for peace on Earth, so all life was obliterated on the planet, thankfully (for us) it was done on another planet called Earth by some of its inhabitants.

I wish Angel never came to Sunnydale.
Granted, but he move to your house.

I wish all the vampires slayers fall in love for me.
Granted, but they want sex too... ALL of them! And you cannot escape...

I wish i could go to the MARS! (They did not select my application for volunteering, sob...)
Granted, however, since your corrupt boss didn't check the technicians background credentials, your oxygen-fluid was a perfect place for mold/fungus. Your crewmates found your "body" completely transformed.

I wish I was like Reptile. (from mk)
Post edited March 22, 2015 by sanscript
Granted, but just after becoming like Reptile you get fatality'd by Motaro.

I wish a lifetime supply of coffee.
Granted, but you get prohibited from acquiring the equipment for coffee preparation...

I wish i could go to the moon.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i could go to the moon.
Probably should've wished for a spaceship as well. Or at least a spacesuit. Enjoy your thirty seconds of lunar tourism before you succumb to hypoxia. That's just enough time for one really good jump.

I wish there was life on one of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn.
Post edited March 22, 2015 by TwoHandedSword
Granted... but its a predator..run!

I wish I had a lot of spending money right now
You acquire them, at the expense of a soul contract with Mammon and Beliar.

I wish i could summon a succubus... Mmm...
Granted, but she became my personal sex slave. Oh yeah!

I wish i could create an ironman armor.
Granted. Right when you're done and ready to test it, it's stolen from you, along with all the specs and designs. On top of all, your memory is wiped out, hence you're left with no recollection of anything related to it, and watch the news about it with awe.

I wish the weather stopped acting as if we were going from autumn into winter.
HypersomniacLive: I wish the weather stopped acting as if we were going from autumn into winter.
Granted. You move to the southern hemisphere. Now it's not acting anymore.

I wish I could alter my own stats, as easy as designing a character in an RPG.
You do, you become "The Gamer" (from the synonymous manga). Horrified, though, you realize you are a tiny fish among huge sharks...

I wish i could obtain an authentic, antique, ABSINTHE bottle, from the era before the ban, with the original formula.
Post edited March 23, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Granted... but it is inside an impenetrable safe-box, and if you force that open it will break

I wish I could persuade people to truly listen to good sense
Wish granted. Everybody listens to you intently, but after listening, they do the opposite thing!

I wish you could use the moves: 1) Splash 2) Surf 3) Hydro Pump 4) Hyper Beam