It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DrOblivious: I wish the IOS Dungeon Keeper game could be sent to the torture room and flogged for all eternity
Granted ... side-by-side with you as you play it for all eternity, whilst getting flogged to take your mind off it.

I wish I had a publishing deal
DrOblivious: I wish the IOS Dungeon Keeper game could be sent to the torture room and flogged for all eternity
TrollumThinks: Granted ... side-by-side with you as you play it for all eternity, whilst getting flogged to take your mind off it.

Granted. But in doing so, you cause the collapse of the NFL, angering millions.

I wish I had been responsible for the collapse of the NFL.
TrollumThinks: Granted ... side-by-side with you as you play it for all eternity, whilst getting flogged to take your mind off it.

Darvond: Granted. But in doing so, you cause the collapse of the NFL, angering millions.

I wish I had been responsible for the collapse of the NFL.
Granted - but now you're me and the last 2 posts are caught in an infinite time-loop that threatens to destroy the universe.

I wish the universe didn't get destroyed due to careless wishing after all (though I'm less fussed about the NFL part of it)
TrollumThinks: I wish the universe didn't get destroyed due to careless wishing after all (though I'm less fussed about the NFL part of it)
Granted. Instead of careless wishing the universe is now destroyed by someone counciously making the wish to destroy it.

I wish I had the ability to give other people superpowers.
TrollumThinks: I wish the universe didn't get destroyed due to careless wishing after all (though I'm less fussed about the NFL part of it)
GamePlayerZero: Granted. Instead of careless wishing the universe is now destroyed by someone counciously making the wish to destroy it.

Granted, but people who use their powers will have a 1/5 chance to explode everytime.

I wish that I had the ability to go back five minutes in time at will.
GamePlayerZero: Granted. Instead of careless wishing the universe is now destroyed by someone counciously making the wish to destroy it.

theslitherydeee: Granted, but people who use their powers will have a 1/5 chance to explode everytime.

Granted, but you have to live those moments over and over on an endless loop.

I wish I had every gog game.
theslitherydeee: Granted, but people who use their powers will have a 1/5 chance to explode everytime.

pimpmonkey2382: Granted, but you have to live those moments over and over on an endless loop.

I wish I had every gog game.
Granted you have all the really good old games, like chess and Parcheesi.

I wish I could grant my own wishes.
theslitherydeee: I wish I could grant my own wishes.
Granted, but you'll always subconsciously corrupt them.

I wish I had a Riding Yoshi from Super Mario World.
dmetras: I wish I had a Riding Yoshi from Super Mario World.
Uh oh. You were caught riding Yoshi; now you've been branded forever as a molester.

I wish it never snowed on vehicles or roads.
TwoHandedSword: I wish it never snowed on vehicles or roads.
Granted. To achieve this, every road is highly radioactive now, irradiating all vehicles and they emit so much heat that snow smelts. Snow... and your skin.

I wish my employer would not be such a scrooge and pays me more money.
TwoHandedSword: I wish it never snowed on vehicles or roads.
Vosla: Granted. To achieve this, every road is highly radioactive now, irradiating all vehicles and they emit so much heat that snow smelts. Snow... and your skin.

I wish my employer would not be such a scrooge and pays me more money.
Granted, you are made redundant with a generous payout.

I wish warm drinks stayed at an optimal temperature
reaver894: I wish warm drinks stayed at an optimal temperature
Granted, but your cold drinks will be at that same hot temperature.

I wish I could rob a bank with no consequences.
reaver894: I wish warm drinks stayed at an optimal temperature
DrOblivious: Granted, but your cold drinks will be at that same hot temperature.

I wish I could rob a bank with no consequences.
Done! The bank had no money, so your attempted robbery preserved the status quo.

I wish I could survive on four hours sleep a night.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I could survive on four hours sleep a night.
Granted, but now you need to sleep in an Iron Maiden

I wish I had a yeti that would maul people at my command.
DrOblivious: I wish I had a yeti that would maul people at my command.
Granted. But all others get 2 yetis who are much stronger than yours.

I wish I could send messages back in time to myself.