It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JudasIscariot: Give me a moment to respond...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7rU2l9WiYo
VanishedOne: Ghostery is also reporting Google+ and Twitter trackers.
Which is the biggest reason I refuse to use galaxy.
Looks like some dust gathered here
BillyMaysFan59: Looks like some dust gathered here
*flails arms and removes snorkle

SOME?!
Don't worry. Judas promised to bring a feather duster with him - after his Blood Bowl match oO
real.geizterfahr: Don't worry. Judas promised to bring a feather duster with him - after his Blood Bowl match oO
What a long match it must be, it's been a whole year since his last post in this thread.

Also I could have sworn I posted suggestions here back in the day. Hmmm guess I didn't.
surely a year counts as a moment

right ?
hmm.. well to a true student of tai kwan leap, a year is as a day....

Back to the purpose of the thread...

Anyone else finding the default language on the main page isn't always correct for your area anymore? Its not hard to fix, of course, and sometimes I use it to practice a bit when its a language I have studied, but GoG didn't use to shift around like that.
SalarShushan: Anyone else finding the default language on the main page isn't always correct for your area anymore?
Yes, it only offers "English" as used under rules of "American English" - not that which we use in the UK. :(
SalarShushan: Anyone else finding the default language on the main page isn't always correct for your area anymore?
Sachys: not that which we use in the UK. :(
Yet!...dundunDUN!

But yeah, GOG has shown both the German and French version of the main page more than the English version the past few days. Logging in fixes it though.
snowkatt: surely a year counts as a moment

right ?
Mr. Popo knows.
snowkatt: surely a year counts as a moment

right ?
LoboBlanco: Mr. Popo knows.
Gokus voice was surprising. Didn't really seem to fit with that muscular frame.
LoboBlanco: Mr. Popo knows.
Antimateria: Gokus voice was surprising. Didn't really seem to fit with that muscular frame.
I just watched it in latin-spanish.
Sachys: Yes, it only offers "English" as used under rules of "American English" - not that which we use in the UK. :(
Perhaps you'd prefer Esperanto?
JudasIscariot: Give me a moment to respond...
A slightly delayed two year anniversary bump. :P