It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: Why the hell isn't this thread sticky anymore? I think it's rather important!
Same as the all the others.
I love that word, "sticky".
toxicTom: Why the hell isn't this thread sticky anymore? I think it's rather important!
Because I'm all out of Goo Gone.
The forum stinks, and people who post in them are obnoxious twits.

....wait a minute....

It's not so much a problem I have with the forums, but with PMs, which often go hand-in-hand with the the forum. I'll get an email that I have a PM three years after receiving it, and it is typically not even the most recent PM, it'll be some random one (or ever two sometimes) PMs from the distant past. Or maybe your goal is to drive us mad? If that is the case, please continue.
Crewdroog: The forum stinks, and people who post in them are obnoxious twits.

....wait a minute....
Oh you're joking! Phew! For second there I thought teshra was back.
tinyE:
:D
Crewdroog: Or maybe your goal is to drive us mad? If that is the case, please continue.
Well, you are wearing bunny ears!
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Sachys
AnimalMother117: Because I'm all out of Goo Gone.
I fav'd it now and will bump it until they make it sticky again *hmpf* (No, I won't be holding my breath...).
Because they don't actually intend on implementing any of the suggested changes and are now ruing the day this thread was created. By unsticking it, it is most likely hoped that it will die a natural death and drop to the bottom of the forum swamp and disintegrate into goo....that is until some new Goglodyte finds it and necro's it.... For posterity's sake or something...

....wait a minute....
tinyE: Oh you're joking! Phew! For second there I thought teshra was back.
He left the forum?! When did he leave the forum?
Momo1991: Because they don't actually intend on implementing any of the suggested changes and are now ruing the day this thread was created. By unsticking it, it is most likely hoped that it will die a natural death and drop to the bottom of the forum swamp and disintegrate into goo....that is until some new Goglodyte finds it and necro's it.... For posterity's sake or something...
Well mabe they're uo to something new (make me feel not too optimistic thinkg of the site relauch) ot they're just sick of being asked the same questions all over (why does the search feuture suck). To be honest, I like the board as it is (except for the search function maybe).

Call me old-fashioned, but I found it always nice to have a "How do you like it here" thread pinned to the top. Makes for a warmer welcome. And the community managed to explain the basics (and shortcomings) to the newbies quite well, even if the questions were asked for a hundreth time. So I can't really imagine that this thread has been a large burden for the blues.
tinyE:
Sachys: :D
Crewdroog: Or maybe your goal is to drive us mad? If that is the case, please continue.
Sachys: Well, you are wearing bunny ears!
They allow me to better hear the voices.

....wait a minute....
:)
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Crewdroog
HijacK: He left the forum?! When did he leave the forum?
He left right about the time I stopped getting derepped for EVERY POST I MADE! :D
I guess I missed somthing... Who the fuck is teshra?
toxicTom: I guess I missed somthing... Who the fuck is teshra?
Some Japanese kid that turns into an angry mountain of flesh and metal.
Thank our lucky stars for satellite-based weaponry.
grimwerk: Some Japanese kid that turns into an angry mountain of flesh and metal.
Thank our lucky stars for satellite-based weaponry.
Sound like a boss creature from a FF game...