It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want an option in settings to make my location 'Pangaea' and no I'm not trying to be funny.
I like this place.
Things happen, and will continue to happen.
That is how it should be!

Edit - Though I wish the Channel Islands were recognised under account settings as individually as The Isle of Man.
Post edited July 07, 2014 by 46175
46175: Edit - Though I wish the Channel Islands were recognised under account settings as individually as The Isle of Man.
I thought some of them were semi-autonomous just like IOM?
46175: Edit - Though I wish the Channel Islands were recognised under account settings as individually as The Isle of Man.
Sachys: I thought some of them were semi-autonomous just like IOM?
IOM?
Sachys: I thought some of them were semi-autonomous just like IOM?
46175: IOM?
IOM = Isle of Man
tinyE: I want an option in settings to make my location 'Pangaea' and no I'm not trying to be funny.
Yeah! This will put a stop to regional pricing.
Why would you prefer Channel Islands over Jersey or Guernsey (which are both on the list)?

Coincidentally, the website still mentions the now-dissolved Netherlands Antilles, but not the independent countries Curaçao and Sint Maarten.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Eitot
high rated
Tarnicus: Installing Barefoot Essentials 2.0 will solve both of your issues for now :)

[...]
Just a heads up - one still needs to use GOG's separate window instead of "quick post" or "quick reply" if they want to attach a file to their post.
Eitot:
Maybe didnt spot them?
Oh, I see now. It was rather late when I joined. Thankyou.
Tarnicus: Installing Barefoot Essentials 2.0 will solve both of your issues for now :)

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - one still needs to use GOG's separate window instead of "quick post" or "quick reply" if they want to attach a file to their post.
It’s still a nice workaround, although I preferably would not want to install another extension just to inject GreaseMonkey scripts on this website. Moreover, Barefoot seems to be a bit overkill with all those tweaks.
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - one still needs to use GOG's separate window instead of "quick post" or "quick reply" if they want to attach a file to their post.
Eitot: It’s still a nice workaround, although I preferably would not want to install another extension just to inject GreaseMonkey scripts on this website. Moreover, Barefoot seems to be a bit overkill with all those tweaks.
I can understand that, it took me a while before using it but I couldn't go back to not using it at this stage as it is such a handy extension. Hopefully a lot of good comes from this thread and such an extension is no longer needed :)
high rated
Eitot: It’s still a nice workaround, although I preferably would not want to install another extension just to inject GreaseMonkey scripts on this website. Moreover, Barefoot seems to be a bit overkill with all those tweaks.
The Barefoot Essentials 2.0 script is a great workaround to GOG's forum shortcomings, and as Tarnicus said, after using it for so long, I don't think I can go back to visiting and interacting with the forum without it.

Fingers crossed that with the site-wide overhaul, GOG will implement at least the strictly forum related features of the script, so that everyone can benefit from them. :-)
a couple of things have been really bugging me lately, mainly because of some time accessing the forum on a crappy old tablet:

i) I really wish the reply button would drop nested quotes and only include the text directly written in the post being replied to.

ii) When a notification arrives you can't 'hover' over the My Account menu and it's a PITA to find out if it's a forum reply, game update or new message.
I am able to post in existing topics, but I cannot create a new one. What is up with that?