It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ONE PERSON
high rated
Telika: ONE PERSON
Make them - no wait, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games/post84]three. ;-)
Level#Tag, very similar to the Rep#Tag but based off games held in ones library.

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/leveltag_prestige_based_off_the_amount_of_games_a_person_owns

It was suggested that I post this here.

As people know many retailers, both online and off, have various customer rewards systems. This may include a free coffee on every 10th purchase, free batteries with any Adult toy purchase over $100, or even a point system Like Steam has. Currently people are recognised and rewarded for their tireless efforts helping people in the forums, for this they have a Rep#Tag which can increase. I'm suggesting something similar, but based on the amount of games one has in their library. Like it or hate it, purchasing of games provides revenue for GoG allowing them to scout out more old games or providing wages to make improvements to the forums. Every person has a different method of supporting the company they love, it's important recognition is given where recognition is due.
IAmSinistar: I just noticed the "Color scheme" selector at the top of the forum.

*click*

My eyes! MY EYES!!!

Sorry. I probably noticed it when I first joined here, with similar results. I'm sure some folks use the Bright mode, but I expect most gamers find the Dark mode a natural fit.

Still, nice that you offer a choice! So this isn't really a suggestion or anything useful, just an observation.
Honestly, I was thinking about this a few days ago and wanted to make a joke thread and really ask who's actually using it, but then I discarded the idea :D
Reever: Honestly, I was thinking about this a few days ago and wanted to make a joke thread and really ask who's actually using it, but then I discarded the idea :D
The one nice thing I can say about the Bright color scheme - at least it's not a white background...

*scuttles back to Dark theme posthaste*

Flynn
Reever: Honestly, I was thinking about this a few days ago and wanted to make a joke thread and really ask who's actually using it, but then I discarded the idea :D
FlynnArrowstarr: The one nice thing I can say about the Bright color scheme - at least it's not a white background...

Flynn
I myself preferred the older color scheme which while more simple tended to look more otherworldly. The new scheme looks like a bunch of neon lights on a sound stage.

Wait....are we talking about GOG or Tron?
Trekker26: ALL OF GOG.COM
- servant-1.gog.com needs to be fixed somehow. It causes 10-30 second delays in loading all GOG.com pages in Firefox (and latest version of Pale Moon with all default settings
I use a few versions of Firefox on different OSes and have no loading delays even when servant-1.gog.com is allowed.
Gydion: I use a few versions of Firefox on different OSes and have no loading delays even when servant-1.gog.com is allowed.
Thanks for pointing that out - it's weird that GOG.com is the only website I've experienced this issue with in Firefox.
I tried out the latest version of Pale Moon (based on Firefox) yesterday without changing any settings and it did the same thing.
Gydion: I use a few versions of Firefox on different OSes and have no loading delays even when servant-1.gog.com is allowed.
Trekker26: Thanks for pointing that out - it's weird that GOG.com is the only website I've experienced this issue with in Firefox.
I tried out the latest version of Pale Moon (based on Firefox) yesterday without changing any settings and it did the same thing.
I experience issues with Firefox, extremely slow load times. The window for replies hasn't even loaded yet and I'm finisehed typing :)
FlynnArrowstarr: The one nice thing I can say about the Bright color scheme - at least it's not a white background...

Flynn
tinyE: I myself preferred the older color scheme which while more simple tended to look more otherworldly. The new scheme looks like a bunch of neon lights on a sound stage.

Wait....are we talking about GOG or Tron?
That's because the new one was LED stripes on a sound stage, while the old one was a blend of rotoscoped black and white film with backlighting and early computer animation.

Oh, you were talking about the forum. Sorry... =)

Flynn
What's with all the gogbears today ? It's worse than during the insomnia sales. Is there a reason for it ?
Post edited June 06, 2014 by Telika
Four ;-p
high rated
Momo1991: Four ;-p
So, I take you're wearing your sunglasses when on GOG. ;-P
Momo1991: Four ;-p
HypersomniacLive: So, I take you're wearing your sunglasses when on GOG. ;-P
Yeah, cause my future's so bright ;-p
Four. Your still five less than the Pay for Rep people and no I'm not letting that go! :P