It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EnforcerSunWoo: It was a series of isolated incidents and will most likely not happen again.
tinyE: Shut up. No talking until you get two stars, and where is that cup of coffee I told you to get me!?

MOVE!
Be sure to take your hot coffee enema asap, sounds like you need it badly. You're definitely full of shit!
- Add a note who has posted last in the thread
- Subforums, especially for a games series. It's horrible to find specific threads for big ones like the Thief Series, M&M etc.
- Subforums for Offtopic and General (aka Offtopic, Games not on GoG, GoG Support, bla bla)
- Add thread more flags: Modification, Patches etc.
- Base linking ability of users on numbers of post not reputation
- Forum search
- Only positive reps/Neutralize a forme up rep
Post edited April 25, 2014 by TheMechanist
high rated
TheMechanist: [...]

[...]
Not sure that's a good idea with all the spammers that attack the forum.
Probably should add a Autoblock if Ten or more users decide to block the post or sth.
I'm not active enough to give a comment on spammers in the forums. I only can see them on the Wishlist comments. And other forums handle it the same way, at least most of the ones I know do so ;)
TheMechanist: [...]

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Not sure that's a good idea with all the spammers that attack the forum.
And people like myself that just hang out in here all day.
.GIF avatars would be nice.
Strijkbout: .GIF avatars would be nice.
I disagree on that. One thing that's GOOD about the current forums, is it's easy for the eyes. No clutter, no excessive flashing objects. One thing definitely ruining the fun in reading on a forum, is all kind of movements next to the posts.
Replace rep system with simple post count.
Be able to search posts by user. Search user post history. Hope that's clear what I mean.

Those two things would help the most, get rid of the worst problems, I think. I'm less concerned about other things that might or might not be neat.

Cheers.
The only thing I would like is having the ability to follow an entire subforum and receiving notifications when someone makes a new thread.

This would facilitate more collaboration on forums that don't get a lot of views, but people rely on for information regardless.
It would be helpful if you made it possible to easily access (a list with links to) any particular user's reviews in the GOG catalogue.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
This place is pretty great. Needs a few corrections. Mostly though, the endless stream of (mostly Steam) game giveaways is goddamn annoying. Please make a forum sub folder and dump all the useless giveaway spam posts into it. This is a gaming community forum, not a fu^7ing flea market.
Emob78: This place is pretty great. Needs a few corrections. Mostly though, the endless stream of (mostly Steam) game giveaways is goddamn annoying. Please make a forum sub folder and dump all the useless giveaway spam posts into it. This is a gaming community forum, not a fu^7ing flea market.
You can cuss in here. :D
I know. I just prefer to use wingdings, ding dongs, and whatchamacallits.
Emob78: I know. I just prefer to use wingdings, ding dongs, and whatchamacallits.
Yeah well to heck with you and doggonnit anyway!
Emob78: I know. I just prefer to use wingdings, ding dongs, and whatchamacallits.
tinyE: Yeah well to heck with you and doggonnit anyway!
You ditch diggin', ice cream eatin', son of a maggot farmer^$##$%$&^&*&*&@!@!!!!!