It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: you know what's funny? i only just know noticed my negative rep, that's how little most people care about theirs. it could be -99999999 for all I care. It's just a number.
ImpaIer26: I bet that's a lie :)
You're gonna have less rep as time goes by if you keep whinning though.
go ahead. i don't care.
and if there's anybody upvoting me, stop. you are only strenghtening his delusions that rep matters.
"grabs popcorn and bottle of coke"
Post edited February 21, 2016 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
mrmarioanonym: go ahead. i don't care.
and if there's anybody upvoting me, stop. you are only strenghtening his delusions that rep matters.
I'm not upvoting you, I'm upvoting the dog.
low rated
Sure you don't :(
tinyE: I'm not upvoting you, I'm upvoting the dog.
deservedly so, actually. the dog is much more honest and intelligent than deepdig and his ilk. not to mention cute and funny.
deepdig: Sure you don't :(
you seem quite infatuated with me.

sadly, i'm not into men (if you are one) or bored, whiny 15 year-olds.

don't worry, you'll find the one in due time. perhaps while picking up the soap, my dear.
Post edited February 21, 2016 by mrmarioanonym
tinyE: I'm not upvoting you, I'm upvoting the dog.
mrmarioanonym: deservedly so, actually. the dog is much more honest and intelligent than deepdig and his ilk. not to mention cute and funny.
deepdig: Sure you don't :(
mrmarioanonym: you seem quite infatuated with me.

don't worry, you'll find the one in due time. perhaps while picking up the soap, my dear.
My B&B is pet friendly. If you are ever in the area you better bring him along! :D
mrmarioanonym: deservedly so, actually. the dog is much more honest and intelligent than deepdig and his ilk. not to mention cute and funny.

you seem quite infatuated with me.

tinyE: My B&B is pet friendly. If you are ever in the area you better bring him along! :D
thanks, but i doubt i'll ever be in the area. i don't travel. now, how about some popcorn, i have some left?
low rated
mrmarioanonym: The old one was getting a bit long and crowded, so here's a new one.

http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

and for new members wondering what the hoopla's all about, read this helpful note:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forums_for_beginners

i am not adding to this thread anymore, just linking to the wiki page.i feel partially responsible for the downfall of this community and i just don't have the energy for checking every claim myself. But I must say that GOG has coded its page badly, showing a lack of foresight.
In a way this was bound to happen. Wakalo/NES/GOG's Next Topscammer merely took/is taking advantage of it. But this paranoia i do feel partially (and quite strongly) responsible for.

Sorry if I accused you wrongly and take care.
I like to read old stuff
low rated
mrmarioanonym: The old one was getting a bit long and crowded, so here's a new one.

and for new members wondering what the hoopla's all about, read this helpful note:

i am not adding to this thread anymore, just linking to the wiki page.i feel partially responsible for the downfall of this community and i just don't have the energy for checking every claim myself. But I must say that GOG has coded its page badly, showing a lack of foresight.
In a way this was bound to happen. Wakalo/NES/GOG's Next Topscammer merely took/is taking advantage of it. But this paranoia i do feel partially (and quite strongly) responsible for.

deepdig: I like to read old stuff
Ahhh,he went home must be feeling sick:)

so do I. that was quite an experience, eh? i think that your "deepdig" alias tried to convince me of its innocence around that time. certainly wasn't a boring time, although you must be pretty bored.
Tauto: Ahhh,he went home must be feeling sick:)
he is a very sick person. that's obvious. but what he doesn't get is that no one is intimidated or impressed by his activities. everyone can do it as long as GoG doesn't change its coding. I mean, signing-up without verifying the e-mail? Mods cooperating without taking into account the user's actions? Yeah, he's not even a script kiddie.
Post edited February 22, 2016 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
mrmarioanonym: so do I. that was quite an experience, eh? i think that your "deepdig" alias tried to convince me of its innocence around that time. certainly wasn't a boring time, although you must be pretty bored.
Tauto: Ahhh,he went home must be feeling sick:)
mrmarioanonym: he is a very sick person. that's obvious. but what he doesn't get is that no one is intimidated or impressed by his activities. everyone can do it as long as GoG doesn't change its coding. I mean, signing-up without verifying the e-mail? Mods cooperating without taking into account the user's actions? Yeah, he's not even a script kiddie.
I think tauto is talking about you..
IF you're actually talking about me then that was a rather poor/lame execution of what i call IRONY
low rated
nvm
Post edited February 22, 2016 by tinyE
mrmarioanonym: so do I. that was quite an experience, eh? i think that your "deepdig" alias tried to convince me of its innocence around that time. certainly wasn't a boring time, although you must be pretty bored.

he is a very sick person. that's obvious. but what he doesn't get is that no one is intimidated or impressed by his activities. everyone can do it as long as GoG doesn't change its coding. I mean, signing-up without verifying the e-mail? Mods cooperating without taking into account the user's actions? Yeah, he's not even a script kiddie.
moonlight_: I think tauto is talking about you..
IF you're actually talking about me then that was a rather poor/lame execution of what i call IRONY
yeah, i was not paying attention. i should've remembered that deepdig=tauto=moonlight_
Post edited February 22, 2016 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
moonlight_: I think tauto is talking about you..
mrmarioanonym: yeah, i was not paying attention. i should've remembered that deepdig=tauto=moonlight_
Wrong.. but whatever floats your boat
Post edited February 22, 2016 by moonlight_
mrmarioanonym: yeah, i was not paying attention. i should've remembered that deepdig=tauto=moonlight_
moonlight_: Wrong.. but whatever floats your boat
you ARE a scammer though.

Now, wanna cuddle? I'm sure you were deprived of that when you were young.
low rated
moonlight_: Wrong.. but whatever floats your boat
mrmarioanonym: you ARE a scammer though.

Now, wanna cuddle? I'm sure you were deprived of that when you were young.
please don't talk to him. PLEASE!