It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: That was a MAJOR disappointment! I was expecting something more 1984 and all it turned into was fucking Die Hard.
Emachine9643: I like the concepts that the film was discussing, visually it was alright, dialogue had its moments, acting was awesome IMO. I want to check out Enter the Void and Inherent Vice (Same director of Boogie Nights). Have you seen Memento?
I own Memento, and yes I watched it backwards. XD Haven't seen the other two.
Post edited September 19, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: I own Memento, and yes I watched it backwards.
Not the first time, I hope?
low rated
hedwards: snip
RWarehall: Seriously, you are full of shit. Why do you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again....
Of course a giveaway can make rules about what someone is expected to do with a game. Who the hell do you think YOU are? And if people don't respect those rules, they show themselves as a rulebreaker and others can choose to ban them from their giveaways.

In short, who the fuck do you think you are to tell others what they can or can't do with their own games? And who the heck are you to call the generous people who give away games all these names? Talk about trolls, you clearly are one...
Lame troll is lame.
tionerc: More GOGlodyte drama. The alt. army must be enjoying this.

Popcorn anyone?
I'm pretty sure that RWarehall is NES, Wakalo as well as Keyser Söze. However, the jury is still out as to whether or not he is in fact the Lindberg baby rather than just a baby.
Post edited September 19, 2015 by hedwards
tinyE: I own Memento, and yes I watched it backwards.
Wishbone: Not the first time, I hope?
No and that was the problem. I'd seen it the original way so many times and gotten use to the reverse timeline that when I watched it backwards with the forward timeline I couldn't follow it. :P
low rated
real.geizterfahr: Guys and girls, you do know that all that keeps those trolls alive is the attention you're giving them? There's an easy solution to all this crap:

- Kill the known scammers threads! They're useless. Everyone can create as many accounts as he wants. And nes won't enter giveaways with accounts called "rep-punisher" or "moronhunter" anyway. I'm sure he's got a shitload of accounts that aren't obvious alts. Every single scammer can create a new account if he ends up on this list.

- Follow the TBBBBoB ruleset! No visible forum activity outside of giveaways? No games for you! No scammer will maintain 10+ active accounts to raise his chance to get a $2 game for free. You see a giveaway without TBBBBoB rules? Hit the OP with a PM and tell him why this isn't a good idea.

- Reorganize the trading thread! Lower rep goes first, new members can ask trusted oldies to act as middlemen (send both codes to middleman to check if they're are valid). Ask Judas if he can sticky the OP to the top of every page (it's possible).

These are some very simple steps that would surely prevent 90%+ of scams.
I'm not surprised that RWarehall is after you. He's a troll.
low rated
hedwards: I'm not surprised that RWarehall is after you. He's a troll.
Takes one to know one...
Maybe you can tell people again why pinatas are illegal gambling, or are you too afraid to show how ignorant you are about legal matters.
You seem to make a hobby of telling people in other threads why the threads should close and how stupid they are. Talk about trolls, you are the king...
low rated
RWarehall: Takes one to know one...
Maybe you can tell people again why pinatas are illegal gambling, or are you too afraid to show how ignorant you are about legal matters.
You seem to make a hobby of telling people in other threads why the threads should close and how stupid they are. Talk about trolls, you are the king...
I already explained that troll. Try again.
tinyE: You guys are starting to make Tauto and Tort look civil. :P
Can you let everyone know when was the last time I was uncivil or insulted anyone ?
low rated
RWarehall: Takes one to know one...
hedwards: I already explained that troll. Try again.
You are just a fucking idiot...
No its not, nor was it illegal gambling when other companies did it...
You don't know jack shit about the law...
Otherwise collectible trading cards would also be illegal in your country which they are not...
Or Heroclix or any other miniatures which have various rarities offered.
But you are too fucking stupid to listen to anything anyone else has to say...
Laws in every country are very specifically worded and even those words are defined by legal precedent.
I defy you to show me one example similar to "pinatas" which has been successfully prosecuted in your country.
That won't happen, because it hasn't happened.
But you are too much of an ignorant fool to ever admit you are wrong...
tort1234: Can you let everyone know when was the last time I was uncivil or insulted anyone ?
I could list them all but I'm 39 years old and life expectancy is around 75, so odds are I wouldn't even get half the list done.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by tinyE
real.geizterfahr: snip
No RWarehall has done giveaways and is quite generous. No way he is bad.

The actual scammers and alts must be looking at this thread and be like-

http://thefw.com/files/2012/08/Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.gif

tort1234: Can you let everyone know when was the last time I was uncivil or insulted anyone ?
tinyE: I could list them all but I'm 39 years old and life expectancy is around 75, so odds are I wouldn't even get half the list done.
Awww...don't be so lazy... I joined six months ago. Surely you can list them if you want to, that is if you can find any.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by tort1234
Fair enough.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post265
tinyE: Fair enough.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post265
Where is the "insult" or "lack of civility" ?
tort1234: Where is the "insult" or "lack of civility" ?
You called someone as scammer. Regardless of if it's true or not, that is an insult.

As for your lack of civility, it comes from your demeanor. You have never once, not even accidentally posted anything positive in here. It's like you wake up and refuse to see any good in the world. Have you ever once smiled, thanked someone, congratulated someone, given someone a hug when they were feeling down? A civil human being looks at the world, and yes they see the ugly, but on top of that they see a way around the ugly, and keep it in their minds that there is always hope and always beauty. You seem totally incapable of any of that, and not only is not civil, it's not human.
low rated
tort1234: Where is the "insult" or "lack of civility" ?
tinyE: You called someone as scammer. Regardless of if it's true or not, that is an insult.

As for your lack of civility, it comes from your demeanor. You have never once, not even accidentally posted anything positive in here. It's like you wake up and refuse to see any good in the world. Have you ever once smiled, thanked someone, congratulated someone, given someone a hug when they were feeling down? A civil human being looks at the world, and yes they see the ugly, but on top of that they see a way around the ugly, and keep it in their minds that there is always hope and always beauty. You seem totally incapable of any of that, and not only is not civil, it's not human.
Insult- speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

Maybe your definition of insult involves the word scammer. But the established definition of insult does not.

Facts have nothing to do with positive and negative. They are just facts which I post.

You have not seen me in real life, so how can you assume that I have never smiled, thanked and congratulated someone.

NO. A civil person follows the law, believes in the truth and facts, pays taxes and does not commit crime.
Your definition of a civil person is a childish daydreaming idealist.

LOL are you a psychologist or a doctor or something- How are you qualified to call me human or not.

You want to see humans not behaving in humane way, here you go-
http://clashdaily.com/2015/05/horrible-girl-savagely-beaten-then-burned-to-death-while-crowd-cheers-very-graphic/

You still think there is "beauty" and "hope" and all that claptrap in this world ?