It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

obi4ammama: Thank you guys for the support. However, tauto is right in a sence that it is not fair for a name of a user to appear in a scammers thread becouse of suspicion
Being named here doesn't make someone automatically a scammer, but reports are important because we have no other defense against those fraudsters.
Post edited April 27, 2017 by phaolo
obi4ammama: Thank you guys for the support. However, tauto is right in a sence that it is not fair for a name of a user to appear in a scammers thread becouse of suspicion, without this user being really a scammer(possibly ). Anyway there are no news
Incorrect. "Better safe than sorry" principle applies, report any suspicious activity "as-is".
Phaolo is right.
obi4ammama: Thank you guys for the support. However, tauto is right in a sence that it is not fair for a name of a user to appear in a scammers thread becouse of suspicion, without this user being really a scammer(possibly ). Anyway there are no news
Lin545: Incorrect. "Better safe than sorry" principle applies, report any suspicious activity "as-is".
Phaolo is right.
Of course he is right.
Tauto doesn't want any scammers being outed and removed because they are the only friends he has here.

Mind you I don't have any friends here but at least I admit I deserve as much. :P
Post edited April 27, 2017 by tinyE
low rated
Lin545: Incorrect. "Better safe than sorry" principle applies, report any suspicious activity "as-is".
Phaolo is right.
tinyE: Of course he is right.
Tauto doesn't want any scammers being outed and removed because they are the only friends he has here.

Mind you I don't have any friends here but at least I admit I deserve as much. :P
Oh look,it's the favored one.
tinyE: ...
Fixed, I guess? :)

Edit: I hope I don't find myself in police detainment explaining this. :)
Post edited April 27, 2017 by Lin545
tinyE: Mind you I don't have any friends here but at least I admit I deserve as much. :P
I keep forgetting I'm just your alt :P
Tauto: Oh look,it's the favored one.
I can only guess of possible reason.
tinyE: Mind you I don't have any friends here but at least I admit I deserve as much. :P
Breja: I keep forgetting I'm just your alt :P
Yeah, I think you should stop talking to yourself ;)
A new scammer with the nickname "skimmie." has impersonated the user "skimmie", unfortunately he stole me some keys before I noticed, be careful. GOG's moderation has been alerted and is investigating.
low rated
deleted
Seems as if most people still use the first thread
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
low rated
deleted
MarkoH01: Seems as if most people still use the first thread
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
Fairfox: o marko teh hate is real :/
I don't understand what you want to tell me - and I am not talking about spelling here. I just wanted to point out that people now seem to b eunsure which of those two threads they should use to post new warnings/experiences and for me it seemed as if still most people used the first one - or am I wrong?