It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Me
Firek
I have deleted the scammer's account. Sorry about the delay and thank you for letting me know.
1 hrs. ago
Me
correction. it's grynn. he's impersonating grynn
4 days ago
Me
the scammer has a new username and he scammed amano and posted a stolen key.
This time he goes under the name grynn.
Hope some of you are still working.
mrmarioanonym: grynn. (mind the dot!)
Too similar, way too similar. Grynn, you're celebrity! How do you feel that people are trying to be you? ;)
Well it wasn't so fun lol
Jamie20: An scammer, or a really bad trader.
Fellow GOG members,

the undeserved downrating of new members needs to be stopped immediately. Please act like adults. You're turning off new customers with your paranoia. This used to be a really nice place. Don't let the scammer(s) ruin everything.
mrmarioanonym: Fellow GOG members,

the undeserved downrating of new members needs to be stopped immediately. Please act like adults. You're turning off new customers with your paranoia. This used to be a really nice place. Don't let the scammer(s) ruin everything.
+1

One of the downsides to doing trades on a site like GOG is that you're open to this sort of thing more than places where the store acts as a escroe service for the trade.
low rated
mrmarioanonym: Fellow GOG members,

hedwards: +1

One of the downsides to doing trades on a site like GOG is that you're open to this sort of thing more than places where the store acts as a escroe service for the trade.
It's just what the scammer wants, probably. He wants to feel like he achieved something. Pathetic.
low rated
And he's back:

He's really S-M-R-T, isn't he?

[url=]http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/page486[/url]

Goes under the name Katchim this time around.
mrmarioanonym:
Link doesn't work, plus it should probably go to the post, not the page.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post24528
WOW! GOG is full of scammers. They should really add a report system. Worst punishment would be banning acces to gog via the computer's IP and via the internet connection's IP.
HijacK: WOW! GOG is full of scammers. They should really add a report system. Worst punishment would be banning acces to gog via the computer's IP and via the internet connection's IP.
Banning internet IP is useless due to dynamic IP systems and VPNs etc.. but how is banning local IP going to affect them at all?

I think an escrow system is much better, that way both parties need to accept that the deal went through or neither gets what they want.
HijacK: WOW! GOG is full of scammers. They should really add a report system. Worst punishment would be banning acces to gog via the computer's IP and via the internet connection's IP.
Nirth: Banning internet IP is useless due to dynamic IP systems and VPNs etc.. but how is banning local IP going to affect them at all?

I think an escrow system is much better, that way both parties need to accept that the deal went through or neither gets what they want.
This is a valid point indeed. But banning PC IPs still stands. You'd have to change the PC or the mottherboard to connect to gog again.
HijacK: You'd have to change the PC or the mottherboard to connect to gog again.
Nah, just connect via a new or other VPN service or perhaps just go through TOR then refresh the connection to get a new IP.

An escrow system would be good enough, the hard part is to put it to together because usuaully such a service takes a cut I think.
Post edited May 10, 2013 by Nirth
Nirth: Banning internet IP is useless due to dynamic IP systems and VPNs etc.. but how is banning local IP going to affect them at all?

Until the escrow decides to bolt with both of the trade items or turns out to be a scammer plant.

jamyskis: Until the escrow decides to bolt with both of the trade items or turns out to be a scammer plant.
Yes but then that person or system loses the reputation and for what? Two codes as video games. What a reward..
Post edited May 10, 2013 by Nirth