It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tautoyesterday 17:38
I expect you to retract your statement as it is highly offensive and apoligise.If they are not complied with then I will refer the matter to Gog's new C.M. whom I'm sure will act.

vidmyesterday 23:04
fuck off imbecile
report me if you can

Post 5021 and 5057 Copied and REPORTED to elcook.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Tauto
Tauto: Tautoyesterday 17:38
I expect you to retract your statement as it is highly offensive and apoligise.If they are not complied with then I will refer the matter to Gog's new C.M. whom I'm sure will act.

fuck off imbecile
report me if you can

sosi

edit: also told u to fck off on inbox after u spammed me
Post edited December 09, 2017 by vidm
what does "sosi" mean?
low rated
Tauto: Tautoyesterday 17:38

fuck off imbecile
report me if you can

vidm: sosi

My,my my aren't you the clever one,showing the WHOLE forum how you behave.As for the so called spam,is one message considered spam? Or maybe you are very clever and can post all the messages in your mind fpr the forum to see for themselves.Thanks for the laughs and getting this thread closed.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
vidm: sosi

Tauto: My,my my aren't you the clever one,showing the WHOLE forum how you behave.As for the so called spam,is one message considered spam? Or maybe you are very clever and can post all the messages in your mind fpr the forum to see for themselves.Thanks for the laughs and getting this thread closed.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
report me pls.

& sosi.
from what i can tell the
people who are downrepped are the one either causing trouble or the ones just being a complete asshole
no offence to those who it may concern but you guys are just plain dumbasses and should just stop while you're ahead
Tauto: My,my my aren't you the clever one,showing the WHOLE forum how you behave.As for the so called spam,is one message considered spam? Or maybe you are very clever and can post all the messages in your mind fpr the forum to see for themselves.Thanks for the laughs and getting this thread closed.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
vidm: report me pls.

& sosi.
what does sosi even mean
Post edited December 09, 2017 by SkelettalAngel
SkelettalAngel: what does sosi even mean
Since this was now posted twice i'd also like to know this.
SkelettalAngel: from what i can tell the
people who are downrepped are the one either causing trouble or the ones just being a complete asshole
no offence to those who it may concern but you guys are just plain dumbasses and should just stop while you're ahead
vidm: report me pls.

& sosi.
SkelettalAngel: what does sosi even mean
means "suck it"
SkelettalAngel: from what i can tell the

what does sosi even mean
vidm: means "suck it"
That's why it sounded familiar. It was my dear Gradma Helen's favorite expression.
tinyE: The only thing I know about law is whatever I picked up from watching Matlock.
And one additional tidbit: if an old man with a glass eye pauses in the doorway as he's about to leave, then turns and says, "Just one thing that doesn't make sense to me..." you're totally boned.
vidm: here's the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ypSqI

after the last one he stopped replying, I went to sleep, gave him few more hours next day to write something. Seeing how he didn't, I sent everything to gog support.

There's a lot more to the log, but it's mostly random chit chat about the games & our cats. :D So let's say this is "filtered".

I'd attach the pics to the post, but can't attach more than 5 it seems and don't wanna make 2 posts for same thing.
Cheers. Could you, please, also include the link in your post #5004?

RWarehall: Comboplayer was suspected of being a NES alt in the past [...] NES even made the mistake of offering a trade as comboplayer and then posting on a different alt complaining about it not going through. [...]
RWarehall: June 2015 was the month of NES alts. You also made the mistake of trying to trade with Cyrapt from this account and then talk about it with another one of your scamming accounts. You were busted then [...]
Could you (or someone having this evidence) post a link to all this?
vidm: here's the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ypSqI

after the last one he stopped replying, I went to sleep, gave him few more hours next day to write something. Seeing how he didn't, I sent everything to gog support.

There's a lot more to the log, but it's mostly random chit chat about the games & our cats. :D So let's say this is "filtered".

I'd attach the pics to the post, but can't attach more than 5 it seems and don't wanna make 2 posts for same thing.
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. Could you, please, also include the link in your post #5004?
done
tinyE: The only thing I know about law is whatever I picked up from watching Matlock.
OneFiercePuppy: And one additional tidbit: if an old man with a glass eye pauses in the doorway as he's about to leave, then turns and says, "Just one thing that doesn't make sense to me..." you're totally boned.
My favorite show and my favorite actor.
HypersomniacLive: Could you (or someone having this evidence) post a link to all this?
As to June 2015 being the month the NES alt army started to arrive, you'd have to look at all the giveaways at the time listed May 2015 or before.

You can see him listed as a NES alt in this known scammers thread post 2572 by One FiercePuppy. But you also have 2726 where pimpmonkey acknowledges it and also acknowledged by madth3 in 2727. A trade chat with TimTom92 shows the language similarities.

Then there is the Ninja Giveaway 2.0 in July when all the NES alts were crying about how nobody would trade with them and what bad people we all were for "messing up their trades". But he couldn't keep it straight which trades were messed up with which alts. Look at post 1560 where Raziel360 (another Jun 2015 account) talked about a messed up trade that was actually attempted by comboplayer.

I cannot link this stuff anymore ironically thanks to the scammers but GoG search brings all of this up just open the top 5 threads, but the clincher in my book...

We have an account which hasn't seemingly posted in over 2 years whose only presence on the forums at the time was attempting to trade with people and "just happened" to create a new account at the same time as the army of alts.

So two years later, he makes a post, and it's in this thread trying to make someone who just got scammed look like a scammer. Does that make sense for any normal user for their first post in 2 years? Or does it make more sense if that was an alt of the scammer trying to create a smokescreen?

Just think about it. It should be really obvious that comboplayer is NES.
Post edited December 10, 2017 by RWarehall
vidm: snip
Received a report from Tauto, so here I am. Since the discussion between both of you got beyond of what we call here a friendly atmosphere I need to act.
@vidm, please stop calling names on other users, if this repeats I'll have to ban your account. If Tauto is messaging you via PM and you don't wish to talk to him please block him.