It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Yes I do remember this guy. But let's try not to wake sleeping dogs and just be glad that it's better now.
tinyE: Awww geee Dad, you never let me have any fun!
Well little buddy, you come crying when all is bad again and people are complaining. Don't say I did not warn you then :D
high rated
vidm: got scammed by user "Timoky", according to gog support his acc is now locked after I've sent proof.
Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your exchanges with said user to your post #5004?
vidm: got scammed by user "Timoky", according to gog support his acc is now locked after I've sent proof.
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your exchanges with said user to your post #5004?
here's the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ypSqI

after the last one he stopped replying, I went to sleep, gave him few more hours next day to write something. Seeing how he didn't, I sent everything to gog support.

There's a lot more to the log, but it's mostly random chit chat about the games & our cats. :D So let's say this is "filtered".

I'd attach the pics to the post, but can't attach more than 5 it seems and don't wanna make 2 posts for same thing.
HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your exchanges with said user to your post #5004?
vidm: here's the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ypSqI

after the last one he stopped replying, I went to sleep, gave him few more hours next day to write something. Seeing how he didn't, I sent everything to gog support.

There's a lot more to the log, but it's mostly random chit chat about the games & our cats. :D So let's say this is "filtered".

I'd attach the pics to the post, but can't attach more than 5 it seems and don't wanna make 2 posts for same thing.
Maybe you should not include the actual codes in the open post in case they will be transfered back to you?
vidm: here's the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ypSqI

MarkoH01: Maybe you should not include the actual codes in the open post in case they will be transfered back to you?
I doubt that will happen, and anyway, I am not going to play those games ever. If someone tries the codes and they work, be my guest. If I don't manage to find anyone trade divinity original sin 1&2 for games I have, I'll give them away anyway. They're just wasted on my HB acc.
vidm: after the last one he stopped replying, I went to sleep, gave him few more hours next day to write something. Seeing how he didn't, I sent everything to gog support.
One of the codes work for me. But instead of Divinity: Original Sin it shows Mousecraft (I didn't redeem it of course).
vidm: after the last one he stopped replying, I went to sleep, gave him few more hours next day to write something. Seeing how he didn't, I sent everything to gog support.
PaterAlf: One of the codes work for me. But instead of Divinity: Original Sin it shows Mousecraft (I didn't redeem it of course).
Neither worked for me, I got 404 on his links and when I went to redeem code it said it's not a valid code.
MarkoH01: Maybe you should not include the actual codes in the open post in case they will be transfered back to you?
vidm: I doubt that will happen, and anyway, I am not going to play those games ever. If someone tries the codes and they work, be my guest. If I don't manage to find anyone trade divinity original sin 1&2 for games I have, I'll give them away anyway. They're just wasted on my HB acc.
So these are steam keys from a HB. In this case you should really contact HB support as well. They have blocked keys in case of scamming in the past. So at least the scammer did not win in the end.
vidm: I doubt that will happen, and anyway, I am not going to play those games ever. If someone tries the codes and they work, be my guest. If I don't manage to find anyone trade divinity original sin 1&2 for games I have, I'll give them away anyway. They're just wasted on my HB acc.
MarkoH01: So these are steam keys from a HB. In this case you should really contact HB support as well. They have blocked keys in case of scamming in the past. So at least the scammer did not win in the end.
I had no idea HB support can do that. Thanks for the tip, I'll message them immediately. Keys are probably used, but hopefully they can still kill the games on guy's account.
low rated
MarkoH01: So these are steam keys from a HB. In this case you should really contact HB support as well. They have blocked keys in case of scamming in the past. So at least the scammer did not win in the end.
Yeah right - he will lose his humble account too. So far as i read the guy provided keys in return Divinity 1+2 sound fishy too me. The scammed guy is the scammer.
comboplayer: Yeah right - he will lose his humble account too. So far as i read the guy provided keys in return Divinity 1+2 sound fishy too me. The scammed guy is the scammer.
How am I the scammer? Please elaborate. I can show proof of my HB account with said keys and I showed screenshots where I was gullible enough to give keys and got nothing in return.

edit: nvm just noticed -60 rep, probably a certified retard
Post edited December 07, 2017 by vidm
vidm: edit: nvm just noticed -60 rep, probably a certified retard
Tauto: Oooooooooh,that was sooooo clever and ban should come your way for personal attacking another user.
I overreacted, but guy is projecting some insane scenarios. Anyway, this is pointless, getting 'attacked' by guys with full on negative rep. I guess you're the type of people that make alt accounts here and scam people, and when those accs get banned you relog to your main accs to shovel shit on guys you've scammed.
Anybody else want some?
Do you really find the discussion that entertaining? Basically the same same I'd say :)
MarkoH01: Do you really find the discussion that entertaining? Basically the same same I'd say :)
i was being silly Marko. :P

In fact I find this conversation so enthralling I'm currently playing Monopoly and Prison Architect in separate windows as it goes on. :P
Post edited December 07, 2017 by tinyE