It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for reporting, scammer added to the list.

I have a question - is your last screenshot the end of your chat exchanges? You mentioned the email request, so wondering if that was also used, as it's not present in the screenshots you provided.
Nah, I gave him the other code and he said he`d send his code to me via email, then said that he sent it but got an error sending it. Then I told him to post it in the chat, then he said he'd send it no worries, then after a while I said if I dont get it in the next hour I'll be reporting it. (I didnt bother caping that last part)
Attachments:
Post edited September 01, 2017 by Bellathor
That's him! That's the same motherfucker who tried to scam me last year! I can smell his stench of whiny entitlement from a million miles away. Since he's too much of a retard to scam any of the trading regulars (since he only has a handful of tricks up his sleeve), so he's going after the newbies. What a pitiful scumbag!

Speaking of which, the alts this little bitch used back then haven't been added to the list of known scammers.

Hypersomniac, please add the following: jimYs, jimYs2, jimYs_new. The other two alts (Thornus, Dreno21) are already included. He also flat-out admitted to be the one behind the habaner0se impersonator account, so that alone should be enough to land jimYs a spot on the scammer wiki - all the more since his account somehow still has 20something positive rep.

@Bellathor
What payment method did you use for that G2A purchase? If you used a credit card, try to do a chargeback.
Attachments:
jimys.jpg (279 Kb)
jimys2.jpg (21 Kb)
Post edited September 01, 2017 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: That's him! That's the same motherfucker who tried to scam me last year! I can smell his stench of whiny entitlement from a million miles away. Since he's too much of a retard to scam any of the trading regulars (since he only has a handful of tricks up his sleeve), so he's going after the newbies. What a pitiful scumbag!

Speaking of which, the alts this little bitch used back then haven't been added to the list of known scammers.

Hypersomniac, please add the following: jimYs, jimYs2, jimYs_new. The other two alts (Thornus, Dreno21) are already included. He also flat-out admitted to be the one behind the habaner0se impersonator account, so that alone should be enough to land jimYs a spot on the scammer wiki - all the more since his account somehow still has 20something positive rep.

@Bellathor
What payment method did you use for that G2A purchase? If you used a credit card, try to do a chargeback.
Yep, dunno why I went through with it when I was pretty convinced I was being scammed the whole time lol. One of those "why the fuck am I doing this?" as I'm doing it. :D And yep to the advice.
Let us know if you managed to get the charges reversed Bellathor. That is one recalcitrant scammer. Hope it works out in the end. Best of luck
high rated
List updated with the additional info.

Unfortunately, the impersonating account Habaner0se, reported almost a year ago, hasn't been dealt with by GOG, and is still active.
HypersomniacLive: List updated with the additional info.

Unfortunately, the impersonating account Habaner0se, reported almost a year ago, hasn't been dealt with by GOG, and is still active.
But if they removed the account, couldn't he just make another one with same name?
Unless you're talking about a different punishment, like changing his avatar to one where the word "SCAM" appears.
So anyone receiving his messages would know he's not the real user.
shantae.: But if they removed the account, couldn't he just make another one with same name?
Unless you're talking about a different punishment, like changing his avatar to one where the word "SCAM" appears.
GOG has said in the past that once a username has been used, it can't be re-used, even if that account is no longer active. I just tried to create an account with the username of an impersonating account I know has been deactivated, and the site won't let me (I get a message saying that the name is taken). So that restriction still stands, thus the initial impersonating account Habaner0se was never deactivated by GOG.
low rated
yeah...that is great action to give spammer effect
shantae.: But if they removed the account, couldn't he just make another one with same name?
HypersomniacLive: GOG has said in the past that once a username has been used, it can't be re-used, even if that account is no longer active.
I don't mean inactive, I mean really removed, deleted by Gog's staff (when you send an e-mail asking for the removal of your account, for example).
If the username can never be used again, that's bad!
Imagine there's an user called Alex, and that user don't want to be part of Gog's user base anymore, why would they create a system that disables the username forever, after the account's removal?

Or let's pretend he/she decided to just change it to something else, but the previous username is still chained to his/her account, forbidding any Alex of planet Earth of using his/her real name.
Assigning an unique number to every Gog account instead of locking usernames, like some forums do, would be preferable, to me. If you can't be bothered to check the person contacting you to see if it's the legit account, before trading online, you deserve trouble, no offense.

Things wouldn't be so different, just check an user's avatar, username, registration date, and post history (like you should, already), that's trying to trade with you. If both the name and image were plagiarized and he/she is emulating the way that user speaks, he/she is trying to fool you, get his/her username (and unique identification number) and report him/her.
Post edited September 02, 2017 by shantae.
Another one, tried to break from me some keys, he was partially successful, watch out for him!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post15488
high rated
VenomSK: Another one, tried to break from me some keys, he was partially successful, watch out for him!

Sorry about that. Could you attach a screenshot of your exchange(s) to your post #4973 here?
VenomSK: Another one, tried to break from me some keys, he was partially successful, watch out for him!

HypersomniacLive: Sorry about that. Could you attach a screenshot of your exchange(s) to your post #4973 here?
Write me please, I will send you a screenshots...thanks.
VenomSK: Write me please, I will send you a screenshots...thanks.
I'm getting a 404 Error when trying to PM you. Could you try to send me a message?
VenomSK: Write me please, I will send you a screenshots...thanks.
HypersomniacLive: I'm getting a 404 Error when trying to PM you. Could you try to send me a message?
Done, I hope that this was my first and last experience like this...you have screens in chat.
VenomSK: Done, I hope that this was my first and last experience like this...you have screens in chat.
Got them; please check your chat.