It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Yeah, but we really need to stop talking to ourselves so much, people will think we're crazy ;)
Careful now, you might blow our cover, and he's already on to us! ;-)
high rated
altLive: Since i started dereping you. You add +6 to your rep everyday like a loser.
Explain this in the next 24 hour. Now your 2361 can wait to see you boost your moronic-internet-points.

Will you help someone to gain 5 rep with a question ? or CHEAT ??
Cant wait :) YOUR MY MAIN TARGET ! Your perma-added to my script 1 click and i nuke your rep ;)
So now you also admit to derepping people and using a script to do so? And you think we'll believe that you're not the scammer here?

I'm curious. Let's see the 'script' you use for derepping people. Because I don't think it exists. And if it does, it's certainly not possible to do as you're suggesting.
zeogold: I'd be surprised if there's a single person on this forum who DOESN'T know the "who's on first" skit.
I don't know what you're referring to.
phaolo: ...
I'm tinyE and I agree with you phaolo

Oops!!

XD
high rated
Add Habaner0se to the list of confirmed impersonator alts. That dumb motherfucker has been burning through half a dozen alts a day since he met me. :D
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Add Habaner0se to the list of confirmed impersonator alts. That dumb motherfucker has been burning through half a dozen alts a day since he met me. :D
Yes thats mine - WHAT A MORON !!!
How stupid you are really ??

Because i made accounts based on my account - doesnt mean i am a scammer i thought you were retard at first
DICK-BLOCKER - next time this goes up your mouth !
high rated
"DICK-BLOCKER"

fronzelneekburm, I think he just called you a condom.
high rated
tinyE: "DICK-BLOCKER"

fronzelneekburm, I think he just called you a condom.
Actually makes me wonder if he wanted something other from fronzelneekburm than just games. O_o
Yikes!
HypersomniacLive: But you missed mrmarioanonym.
Ah, my mistake. But it doesn't really matter.
Look, let's just all come clean here:
There's really only 25 of us on the entire forum, and 10 of those are blues trying to make the place look active.
high rated
I see a new forum thread. If I was alt, who would I be....
foxworks: I see a new forum thread. If I was alt, who would I be....
Ingmar Bergman
I'm stumped. I suck at this game.
foxworks: I see a new forum thread. If I was alt, who would I be....
Don't tempt me. I might start one.
"Name the alt of the person above you!"
SO he isn't Ingmar Berman?