It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: If anyone is sick of the derepping I'm sure Wakkalo's offer still stands.

He only wants a bunch of stuff from G2A and you're home free. :D
zeogold: If I really cared that much about it, I could make my own alts to uprep myself. He's already shown us it's not that hard.
I dig you zeo, you know that, but the thought of several of you running around here kind of scares the shit out of me. :P
zeogold: If I really cared that much about it, I could make my own alts to uprep myself. He's already shown us it's not that hard.
tinyE: I dig you zeo, you know that, but the thought of several of you running around here kind of scares the shit out of me. :P
Check his court threads. He made liberal use of his alts there.
He even made an alt that's close to my account. :P
Post edited May 21, 2016 by omega64
tinyE: I dig you zeo, you know that, but the thought of several of you running around here kind of scares the shit out of me. :P
omega64: Check his court threads. He made liberal use of his alts there.
In my defense, I deleted those after I was done screwing around with them.
zeogold: Considering that this has been going on for years, I don't think anybody even cares anymore except the new users, who quickly learn.
Well, It seems I should do it too.
omega64: Check his court threads. He made liberal use of his alts there.
zeogold: In my defense, I deleted those after I was done screwing around with them.
Feels a bit like cloning to me and Bladerunner comes to mind ... do alts dream of electric sheep?
low rated
zeogold: In my defense, I deleted those after I was done screwing around with them.
MarkoH01: Feels a bit like cloning to me and Bladerunner comes to mind ... do alts dream of electric sheep?
Mine dream of puzzles.
MarkoH01: Feels a bit like cloning to me and Bladerunner comes to mind ... do alts dream of electric sheep?
zeogold: Mine dream of puzzles.
"Please daddy zeo, we are so close to finishing this puzzle"

(zeo hovering the delete button)

"Don't do it - all we wanna do is SOLVE this puzzle - wer're made for this"

(zeo about to click that button)

"Noooooooohohohooooooo - just a minute - just thirty seconds"

(zeo clicking the button and the alt is slowly fading away while shouting ....)

"The question to life the universe and everything is ......."

(SILENCE)

Not that I want to give you a bad conscience or anything. Go ahead, delete those innocent alts.
MarkoH01: Not that I want to give you a bad conscience or anything. Go ahead, delete those innocent alts.
Oh, fine, fine...maybe I'll keep Puzzle-Bot.

Boy, I'm gonna have one doozy of a time playing The Talos Principle after this.
Schizo2015 has an impersonator - Schizo2O15.
Chat conversation in attachment.
Attachments:
Aramandur: Schizo2015 has an impersonator - Schizo2O15.
It could be him, he may have just put on some weight.
How do you best report these impersonators? Should you contact support? Which category should you chose?
Thanks for the warning. Seeing the screenshot óf your chat I would advise you to use adalia fundamentals script so the nickname is not in caps anymore (it also has several other advantages).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to
Post edited May 22, 2016 by MarkoH01
Thanks for the warning. Those impersonators are really annoying.
Impersonator issue could be completely solved if forum link to profile would consist of hexanumber (UID) instead of user name. Combination of server-assigned UID with self-choosen name is impossible to duplicate.

For example, it would be: gog.com/u/Lin545-S31DX6/, instead of gog.com/u/Lin545/
Post edited May 22, 2016 by Lin545
low rated
Lin545: Impersonator issue could be completely solved if forum link to profile would consist of hexanumber (UID) instead of user name. Combination of server-assigned UID with self-choosen name is impossible to duplicate.

For example, it would be: gog.com/u/Lin545-S31DX6/, instead of gog.com/u/Lin545/
Even something as simple as listing "Rep" on the chat page would go a long way to stopping the impersonation.
Lin545: Impersonator issue could be completely solved if forum link to profile would consist of hexanumber (UID)
RWarehall: Even something as simple as listing "Rep" on the chat page would go a long way to stopping the impersonation.
The best solution would be:
- no case changing in chat
- no similar user names (for those unclear characters like O - 0 l - I etc..)