It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: They are all old and he has already reported them.So who got who?
tinyE: You're missing the point hand job. Do you really think GOG is going to act on a complaint coming from someone with your history? :P It would be like the ATF showing up because Tommy Chong reported his next door neighbor was smoking pot. XD
Nice rep.
low rated
tinyE: You're missing the point hand job. Do you really think GOG is going to act on a complaint coming from someone with your history? :P It would be like the ATF showing up because Tommy Chong reported his next door neighbor was smoking pot. XD
Go and put a dress on innkeeper as the best you can do is insult people's families.At least I haven't used that as only a low life would insult someone's family instead of being a man and taking it in the face.
We would have been better off if he had only been a hand job
pimpmonkey2382.313: We would have been better off if he had only been a hand job
Oooooooooh! My goodness. :D

Let's all give up trading and give these scammers the what for!

just kidding. Seriously though, we're letting them take over the scammers thread.
Post edited February 21, 2016 by Terrapin2190
deleted
Post edited February 21, 2016 by Fairfox
pimpmonkey2382.313: We would have been better off if he had only been a hand job
Terrapin2190: just kidding. Seriously though, we're letting them take over the scammers thread.
You are unfortunately right, and a lot of these guys would vanish if we (well okay me) ignored them. One of these days I will need to start acting my age.
MarkoH01: Yes, they are living in a world of illusuion where such things are considered to be a great achievement. Well, the only hope I have for them is that the real life will sometime teach them how the world is working in reality. Those things won't get you very far when it comes to earn actual money ...
deepdig: You talk like i steal stuff from people in real life lmao. I'm sorry to tell you that i'm the exact oppposite. I just don't give a shit about strangers who are scattered throughout the globe. The only people that matter to me are the ones i care about and that's a fact. If i was like you, someone else would take advantage of me like i'm doing to you. Hey i'm just being smart here :)
You don't know me clown. And you have a sick and twisted world perspective. Your actions are justified in your mind because 'to you' the people here don't exist?

If you listen, you might learn something.

Unlike you, I care a great deal about others whether I know them directly as a friend or simply a passerby. Even the dirty looking man that's probably hooked on drugs and knocks on my window at the gas station asking for change. If he's polite and honest, sure I'll give him a few quarters, a dollar or two even. If he's persistent, rude, coming down from a high, I'll turn him away, roll the window up in his face and roll on. Why? Because life is a learning experience and that's the universe, which we are all a part of, trying to teach him something.

It takes kindness towards others to create a positive day tomorrow. Yes, I get burned from time to time, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. You probably won't read this to the end, and I'll never see my key for Death Goat again, but I care more about people like you with that sort of mindset than losing some game I was never going to play in the first place.

Again, I'm probably wasting my breath, brain cells, calories by moving my fingers as I type this... but it makes me feel good knowing I took a positive action. Hopefully you'll 'be smart' like you said you are and reply with something intelligent.

The corruption in your mind will tear through your soul some day. There's always time to ease that burden.
Fairfox: I forget... Is Tauto nes (NES?) or that overly angry Australian dude?

Edit: I'm really bad with names. Plus a little (/totes) lazy.
I think he's the Aussie who had a mental breakdown because someone derepped him.
Funny thing being that he now claims to not care about rep.
low rated
deepdig: You talk like i steal stuff from people in real life lmao. I'm sorry to tell you that i'm the exact oppposite. I just don't give a shit about strangers who are scattered throughout the globe. The only people that matter to me are the ones i care about and that's a fact. If i was like you, someone else would take advantage of me like i'm doing to you. Hey i'm just being smart here :)
Terrapin2190: You don't know me clown. And you have a sick and twisted world perspective. Your actions are justified in your mind because 'to you' the people here don't exist?

Unlike you, I care a great deal about others whether I know them directly as a friend or simply a passerby. Even the dirty looking man that's probably hooked on drugs and knocks on my window at the gas station asking for change. If he's polite and honest, sure I'll give him a few quarters, a dollar or two even. If he's persistent, rude, coming down from a high, I'll turn him away, roll the window up in his face and roll on. Why? Because life is a learning experience and that's the universe, which we are all a part of, trying to teach him something.

It takes kindness towards others to create a positive day tomorrow. Yes, I get burned from time to time, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. You probably won't read this to the end, and I'll never see my key for Death Goat again, but I care more about people like you with that sort of mindset than losing some game I was never going to play in the first place.

Again, I'm probably wasting my breath, brain cells, calories by moving my fingers as I type this... but it makes me feel good knowing I took a positive action. Hopefully you'll 'be smart' like you said you are and reply with something intelligent.

The corruption in your mind will tear through your soul some day. There's always time to ease that burden.
I always read EVERYTHING. You get burned because you're naive. So you're telling me you actually consider giving money to drug addicts? So they can keep on using drugs? I have no pity for that kind of people, they put themselves in that situation and that's just an example. You have to stop thinking like that or else people won't stop taking advantage of you. Sure it's good to help others but that kind of people? Never.
Believe it or not i like helping people in REAL LIFE (Yeah, i don't care if you believe it or not). GOG just let's me unleash my darker side :)

I'm talking about helping people in real life and not on a virtual community like GOG. That's not real life to me (unfortunately most people here have a different opinion). I'll just keep on taking advantage of everyone HERE like i've been doing since 2011 because YOU trust strangers and those stupid numbers they call "rep" here. I was about to scam 3 more people but the mods blocked my account. You can thank them for that.. HOWEVER.. I still have the names of those people so i can have some fun in the near future :)

"It takes kindness towards others to create a positive day tomorrow"
I agree. You have to use your brain though.
Most people just don't care after they get what they want :)
low rated
Fairfox: I forget... Is Tauto nes (NES?) or that overly angry Australian dude?

Edit: I'm really bad with names. Plus a little (/totes) lazy.
Doc0075: I think he's the Aussie who had a mental breakdown because someone derepped him.
Funny thing being that he now claims to not care about rep.
I don't know if it has been positively determined yet. I personally believe it to be NES and our Aussie friend gave his account to him. But if its still him, he's the biggest dumbass on the planet since it's likely NES who was initially responsible for most of his downrepping.
Terrapin2190: You don't know me clown. And you have a sick and twisted world perspective. Your actions are justified in your mind because 'to you' the people here don't exist?

deepdig: I always read EVERYTHING. You get burned because you're naive. So you're telling me you actually consider giving money to drug addicts? So they can keep on using drugs? I have no pity for that kind of people, they put themselves in that situation and that's just an example. You have to stop thinking like that or else people won't stop taking advantage of you. Sure it's good to help others but that kind of people? Never.
Believe it or not i like helping people in REAL LIFE (Yeah, i don't care if you believe it or not). GOG just let's me unleash my darker side :)

I'm talking about helping people in real life and not on a virtual community like GOG. That's not real life to me (unfortunately most people here have a different opinion). I'll just keep on taking advantage of everyone HERE like i've been doing since 2011 because YOU trust strangers and those stupid numbers they call "rep" here. I was about to scam 3 more people but the mods blocked my account. You can thank them for that.. HOWEVER.. I still have the names of those people so i can have some fun in the near future :)

we are all real people and you are obviously so messed up that i don't need to say more.
you'll crash and burn, friend.
low rated
deepdig: I always read EVERYTHING. You get burned because you're naive. So you're telling me you actually consider giving money to drug addicts? So they can keep on using drugs? I have no pity for that kind of people, they put themselves in that situation and that's just an example. You have to stop thinking like that or else people won't stop taking advantage of you. Sure it's good to help others but that kind of people? Never.

mrmarioanonym: we are all real people and you are obviously so messed up that i don't need to say more.
you'll crash and burn, friend.
Maybe.. or maybe i'll just keep haunting you forever. Who knows :D

Pretty shitty outlook. But it does seem to boil down to what I assumed. You fuck over real people even if they are local or not.
deepdig: "It takes kindness towards others to create a positive day tomorrow"
And here is one thing I'd like to add you probably won't understand at all:
If you are doing good things to others you really are doing them for yourself so you won't expect anything from them afterwards at all. Being good and gentle is fun. Being dark and destructive is easy and dumb.
Post edited February 22, 2016 by MarkoH01
deepdig: i like helping people in REAL LIFE [..] I'll just keep on taking advantage of everyone HERE like i've been doing since 2011 because YOU trust strangers [..]
Suuure lol. And without any gain even.
The classic case in which an horrible person believes he's a good guy -_-'
(and blames the victims)