It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: It devalues the service which keeps people from using the service which destroys the service which takes jobs away from the people who need those jobs to supply the money to feed themselves.

How did your ass get so far up your head anyway? I'm guessing you must have used some sort of wedge and a lubricant.

Fucking idiots like you who think insurance fraud is okay because you are only ripping off the insurance company. What you don't realize fuck whit is that to make up for that loss those companies increase the rates of the legitimate users. Yeah, you are stealing from people.
Yeah, but you heard him: Those people are "strangers". Most sociopathic serial killers are pretty obsessed with their own family and close social circle. Everybody else (strangers) are fair game.
It's the same logic. Let's be glad it's just about games here.

I can imagine them fapping in front of their chat window when they make some big haul.
tinyE: It devalues the service which keeps people from using the service which destroys the service which takes jobs away from the people who need those jobs to supply the money to feed themselves.

How did your ass get so far up your head anyway? I'm guessing you must have used some sort of wedge and a lubricant.

Fucking idiots like you who think insurance fraud is okay because you are only ripping off the insurance company. What you don't realize fuck whit is that to make up for that loss those companies increase the rates of the legitimate users. Yeah, you are stealing from people.
toxicTom: Yeah, but you heard him: Those people are "strangers". Most sociopathic serial killers are pretty obsessed with their own family and close social circle. Everybody else (strangers) are fair game.

I can imagine them fapping in front of their chat window when they make some big haul.
I just contacted a Blue about these folks. He blamed it on us.

I guess we're on our own. :P
Post edited February 13, 2016 by tinyE
low rated

toxicTom: Yeah, but you heard him: Those people are "strangers". Most sociopathic serial killers are pretty obsessed with their own family and close social circle. Everybody else (strangers) are fair game.

Hey hey.. I do that all the time.. How did you! How did you know!?
deepdig: There's a slight problem here though.. If you don't do that, scammers will just roam freely. If you keep doing this, we'll have to create more alts.
nah, not really. just stop trading and ignore you, and you are deprived of your little fun. problem solved.
low rated
zeogold: Legitimate question here for the both of you:
Wouldn't it be like 50% easier for you to literally just come clean, be friendly, and ask for these games legitimately like everybody else? Most people around here are just fine with GIVING you stuff as long as you're at least upfront about it. Is it really that much trouble to actually participate in the forum?
You are very naive if you think coming clean would work here and the forum would accept them:)
low rated
Wouldn't it be like 50% easier for you to literally just come clean, be friendly, and ask for these games legitimately like everybody else? Most people around here are just fine with GIVING you stuff as long as you're at least upfront about it. Is it really that much trouble to actually participate in the forum?
Tauto: You are very naive if you think coming clean would work here and the forum would accept them:)
Tauto's words are legendary! :))))))
low rated
Tauto: You are very naive if you think coming clean would work here and the forum would accept them:)
After talking with you guys long enough, I can tell that you're far, far beyond that, to the point that you're probably in need of serious psychological assistance.
low rated
zeogold: After talking with you guys long enough, I can tell that you're far, far beyond that, to the point that you're probably in need of serious psychological assistance.
yes im like the new Joker - Damaged tattoo on forehead and obsessed with freebies
http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/96/49/2d78727b0787650ee89cd1ead53bedec.jpg
Post edited February 13, 2016 by SuperNES
Tauto:
zeogold: you're probably in need of serious psychological assistance.
I believe they call it a lobotomy.
low rated
tinyE: I believe they call it a lobotomy.
How can you remove something that isn't there to begin with?
low rated
deepdig: I'm just stealing bundled games here eh so it doesn't really matter.

Sorry,but that is a load of crap.The insurance companies,and all companies raise their premiums yearly or 6 monthly every year.They use your statement as an excuse or reason to raise premiums:)
zeogold: After talking with you guys long enough, I can tell that you're far, far beyond that, to the point that you're probably in need of serious psychological assistance.
An 18 year old that knows everything about people and life,your I.Q. is ?
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Tauto
low rated
SuperNES: yes im like the new Joker - Damaged tattoo on forehead and obsessed with freebies
http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/96/49/2d78727b0787650ee89cd1ead53bedec.jpg
lol
low rated
:(
nes,WakaloX99 there is NO forgiveness in this forum:)
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Tauto
zeogold: How can you remove something that isn't there to begin with?
Shit, I guess that voids castration as well.
BranjoHello: Ok then, the user's name is wendeny. Again, I didn't get scammed by this user but his behavior was very fishy.
HypersomniacLive: Would you mind posting a couple of screenshots?
Not at all...here.
Attachments:
wen1.jpg (131 Kb)
wen2.jpg (144 Kb)