It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DreamedArtist: Lost 6 steam keys to GOFFRIN and he did not send me my game... GOD DAMN
pimpmonkey2382.313: I'm sorry, :( Can you post screens of the conversation, etc? Never go first on a trade on GOG anymore.
Kinda learned that and it is a long as convo so posting it is kind of a pain in the ass,

Well I contacted steam and sent them info from my humble bundle and the keys that was stolen and one responded they will investigate into it and that persons account will be shut down for theft or whatever they plan on doing.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I'm sorry, :( Can you post screens of the conversation, etc? Never go first on a trade on GOG anymore.
DreamedArtist: Kinda learned that and it is a long as convo so posting it is kind of a pain in the ass,

Well I contacted steam and sent them info from my humble bundle and the keys that was stolen and one responded they will investigate into it and that persons account will be shut down for theft or whatever they plan on doing.
Well, something to back it up so they can add it to the wiki
tinyE: Oh shit. Sachys has been watching Jerry Maguire again.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Or gave him a lap dance. :P
HELL NO!

Tom Cruise sent me all his ex-wives on aplatter and some witcher 3 codes to boot. I will trade them for former indiegala freebie codes, I promise!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Or gave him a lap dance. :P
Sachys: HELL NO!

Tom Cruise sent me all his ex-wives on aplatter and some witcher 3 codes to boot. I will trade them for former indiegala freebie codes, I promise!
I got this nvida code with all the witcher dlc, will you give me a 3d realms bundle?
high rated
DyNaer: Who ? Ciris ?

Reporting a person isn't totaly useless :

- i agree to the point about the creation of an account.
- but if a user scammed some gog's games , there's a point, such codes could be revoked , and users who have been scammed get store credits. For steam codes , yeah sure it's totally pointless.
Whoever is the community manager (if even there's one). As for the reports being useless, i meant in Tinye case (tauto), you can ask for the ban of one account but the another account will appear and the harassment will continue.
As for the games, sure, apparently it got nes gog games storage account (gog8) banned but then again, he already has another one for that, so...

Edit: Is mrmarioanonym still active on the forum?
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Whoever is the community manager (if even there's one). As for the reports being useless, i meant in Tinye case (tauto), you can ask for the ban of one account but the another account will appear and the harassment will continue.
As for the games, sure, apparently it got nes gog games storage account (gog8) banned but then again, he already has another one for that, so...
GOG have some policies, but they fail to apply some -_-

What's the point of those policies ? GOG is either too lazy or don't really care at all , or again doesn't have the proper tools to track down the culprits, but in any case .... some of those policies serve no purpose.

Even wtih proofs & directions , it takes AGE before they do something, and even if they did something, as you said , it takes less one minute to create a new account...

I must say , they have a large issue at hand here... and who got the brilliant idea to put caps for users in the chat o_o
Post edited January 21, 2016 by DyNaer
low rated
savage555: You guys are pissing me off lol. I came here with good intentions and you're just being rude. That's why bad shit happens to people in your community now. You piss me off. I don't give a shit about that NES dude, i just came here to do something good and i don't expect you to forget all the shit i did. Whatever..

Suit yourself, don't believe me. I'll say it again, i have no reason to lie. I am wakalo and i can give you whatever proof you want besides my main steam account. Keep being rude and you'll see what happens. I have no intentions to scam anyone anymore. I have better shit to do now rather than spend my time scamming people out of their 1$ bundle games (which i don't even PLAY AT ALL) lol.
Sachys:

But you didnt - didnt even change the "new user" status of the alts Iasked you to. You keep fixating on your "main" steam account - even though you dont use it.
You also stated you haven't visited here since 2014 - yet those accounts have been active since.

...and now you make "US" out to be rude.

You might make a wakalo yet.

Edit: and to make it absolutely fucking clear - I do NOT give a fuck about your main steam account. I'd have done something about it already if steam even had any form of support - they do NOT. Now, show us the fucking money!
Ok so.. which alts do you want me to change the "new user" thingy?
low rated
I'd really like it if you'd change to your alt of 'Claude Rains', because I'm getting really sick of seeing you.
tinyE: I'd really like it if you'd change to your alt of 'Claude Rains', because I'm getting really sick of seeing you.
savage555: Hey guess what.. I don't care
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
tinyE:
FIGHT CLUB!
I said it before, I'll say it again:

-As a general rule, don't ever trade multiple keys at once!
Every spammer that contacted me always wanted 3 or more games.

-If an unknown person contacts you for a trade, search the forums for his name and start a chat from there, if you dont see his previous message about the trade, that person that send you the trade message is a scammer.
I was catching up with the thread and saw this:
roelibex: Anyway: he wanted me to go first obviously, because the Witcher was way more expensive.
That's not how it works. The argument "The game I'm offering nominally costs more, so you not following through will lose me a lot" is easily inverted to "The game I'm getting nominally costs more, so you not following through will lose me a lot". After people have agreed to a deal, both offers effectively cost the same. The nominal prices of games offered by each participant are not a factor in trustworthiness.

/math
Starmaker: I was catching up with the thread and saw this:
roelibex: Anyway: he wanted me to go first obviously, because the Witcher was way more expensive.
Starmaker: That's not how it works. The argument "The game I'm offering nominally costs more, so you not following through will lose me a lot" is easily inverted to "The game I'm getting nominally costs more, so you not following through will lose me a lot". After people have agreed to a deal, both offers effectively cost the same. The nominal prices of games offered by each participant are not a factor in trustworthiness.

/math
Yeah, I fully agree with what you said. I meant to say that was the scammers reasoning, that higher priced games should go last.
high rated
DreamedArtist: Lost 6 steam keys to GOFFRIN and he did not send me my game... GOD DAMN
Some context would be appreciated though. And a couple of screenshots (how it started, where it went south, how it ended) would go a long way.
HypersomniacLive: Some context would be appreciated though. And a couple of screenshots (how it started, where it went south, how it ended) would go a long way.
Yeah he made a new account and said he sorry I deleted chat can you re send it to me dont worry about this cause this was mostly my fault cause I posted keys first so I got bit real good and not doing that same mistake again.

I will post the chat tomorrow when I get back home so you guys can see some of it and the new one he started.