It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

savage555:
Or you could maybe use your evil powers for good and scam the fuck out of NES.
Sachys: Or you could maybe use your evil powers for good and scam the fuck out of NES.
savage555: Yeah well.. that won't happen since he'll just ask me to go first and back away once he knows he won't get anything from me. PLUS.. he has nothing to trade thus nothing to scam :)
Could use your alts to downvote the fuck out of him.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Could use your alts to downvote the fuck out of him.
savage555: That won't make a difference. He doesn't care about HIS rep.

I'm sure he's reading all this right now :) Pathetic douche bag who used my alias :)
He cares about swatkat's rep. That's the only reason that one has 800+ rep. And the rage would be hilarious.
savage555: I'm just having a good time here eh. Came here to help you, give some advice or whatever but that dude just doesn't believe i'm wakalo haha :)
Advice on what? People are aware of the problem so if they get scammed it's due to their own decisions, scamming on this forum it's as easy as a professional athlete winning a race agains obese people. You're just here for because you're a dick looking for attention.

savage555: I just did that for FUN.
I've read that as "I just did that because i'm safe behind a monitor knowing that no harm will happen".

As for people asking for his "help", jesus, i know that gog is useless but even if he's less annoying than the other retard he still stole from people.
Why bother to reply to this scammer?
GOG is not going to give a shit anyway!!!
Simply report his posts as spam.
amrit9037: Simply report his posts as spam.
that doesn't do any good.
savage555: Oh the internet.. Such a wonderful place. You can take advantage of good/honest people so easily without any regrets and not giving a shit about how they feel. Such a nice place to unleash your dark side ..
Thankfully i'm totally the opposite in real life hehe :D
Lol, internet isn't a fictional dimension.. you're actually shit in real life dude, you probably just fake to be a good guy in person, because it's too dangerous otherwise.
You're not different from that Nes.. probably literally.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by phaolo
high rated
amrit9037: Why bother to reply to this scammer?
GOG is not going to give a shit anyway!!!
Simply report his posts as spam.
And what purpose would that serve? The point is to have a clean community, not clean threads.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
If people started pestering support and perhaps even the "blue ones" maybe, MAYBE it might had some changes around here but with gog's mentality of "They can take care of themselves and they do the work for us" and a bit of community "doesn't affect me so i don't care" things will remain the same.

Hell, at this point you don't even have to scam anything, people are giving him games...
Cyraxpt: If people started pestering support and perhaps even the "blue ones" maybe, MAYBE it might had some changes around here but with gog's mentality of "They can take care of themselves and they do the work for us" and a bit of community "doesn't affect me so i don't care" things will remain the same.

Hell, at this point you don't even have to scam anything, people are giving him games...
the flying fuck do you think we've been doing all these years?!
Sachys: the flying fuck do you think we've been doing all these years?!
My bad, i meant "more people".
Sachys: the flying fuck do you think we've been doing all these years?!
Cyraxpt: My bad, i meant "more people".
Thank you. :D I'm worried GOG is going to boot me for making too many tickets. :P
tinyE: Thank you. :D I'm worried GOG is going to boot me for making too many tickets. :P
To be honest i've been pestering them to send someone to communicate with us because the current person in charge of that role has been failing in the job.

Reporting one person is useless considering how easy is to create a new account.
I'm not entirely convinced that this is wakalo. And also not convinced he wanted to really "help" in the first place, what scammer would out of nowhere, out of the "kindness" of his heart would go out of his way to help those he scammed? Thus my requests. Everything else he told us, us personally already know what to do to avoid NES
pimpmonkey2382.313: I'm not entirely convinced that this is wakalo. And also not convinced he wanted to really "help" in the first place, what scammer would out of nowhere, out of the "kindness" of his heart would go out of his way to help those he scammed? Thus my requests. Everything else he told us, us personally already know what to do to avoid NES
Of course he isn't here to help. He is here to brag about himself.