It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i think this is really out of hand. i think gog trading should be outright banned :-\ except for the community giveaway thing. that's the only realistic option. :-\
Sachys: see my edit
savage555: If you're asking me to do that then you already know what's my main account. I'm not going to do that since you're probably going to take a screenshot :)
Nope. I already have screen caps of that.

I just want to see it for myself, as proof that you are wakalo, and not just a random wanker - then perhaps, I might begin to believe you are who you say you are, and this conversation can go somewhere constructive / genuinely informative for us here, rather than the piddly little circles it currently revolves in.

Edit; I'll be back a little later to see what you've decided upon.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by Sachys
Had another idea also. Have posts show who exactly has downvoted your posts maybe in a specified area in small text in where normally a signature would be on a forum post. Would make it really easy to track these alts.
That isn't what he asked for needle dick.
savage555:
Told you, I already have screencaps of your main account (if indeed you are who you say you are).

The fact you haven't bothered to do the second half of what I asked anc change a bunch of alt accounts forum titles on here means you're not wakalo and you're just wasting our time.

Shame. I kinda wanted a certain tiger revelaed as an alt of wakalos as a birthday present.
timmy010: i think this is really out of hand. i think gog trading should be outright banned :-\ except for the community giveaway thing. that's the only realistic option. :-\
I don't think so. While scammers are tragic, I HAVE gotten some legitimately great trades from some of the fine people here.
Of course, this is coming from somebody who's never been scammed yet, so I suppose others might feel differently.
Sachys: The fact you haven't bothered to do the second half of what I asked anc change a bunch of alt accounts forum titles on here means you're not wakalo
But he isn't nes either... The fact that he's able to write proper English sentences proves this ;)
Sachys: proof that you are wakalo, and not just a random wanker
Is there really a difference? XD
Post edited January 20, 2016 by phaolo
high rated
timmy010: origani is ZE0G0LD is SILVERSOULS

the offers match perfectly in my chat and on the forum
I hope you have reported the impersonating ze0g0ld account to GOG Support, and given them all the evidence from your chat.
Oh good, it's back.

Been looking forward to this all day.
Someone is enjoying the spotlight. ;)
low rated
I'm just having a good time here eh. Came here to help you, give some advice or whatever but that dude just doesn't believe i'm wakalo haha :)

The only reason i'm not logging in on other GoG alts is because i deleted the account's emails and passwords because i no longer needed them.

I can give you whatever proof you want but nothing related to my main steam account :) You actually think i'm that stupid lol? Go ahead, show me your screen caps. As if it's totally legit proof.

I'm the only person here who has the power to confirm whatever you have is legit but sure go ahead and don't believe i'm the guy. Wakalo is one of my alts by the way, it wasn't my main GoG account :)

EDIT: But eh.. since you have those screencaps you already know that.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by savage555
Tell you what savage, you want to help us, easy: give back every game you scammed from this community. Yes I know, you either sold traded or used to codes so why don't you go use one of your 80 accounts and go buy a new copy of each, come back here, and give them to their rightful owners.

Somehow I think you are going to decline this because to do this would serve neither your ego nor your pockets and self serving pieces of shit like you have neither the time, heart, nor integrity to participate in any activity that is not completely beneficial to you and you alone.
low rated
tinyE: Tell you what savage, you want to help us, easy: give back every game you scammed from this community. Yes I know, you either sold traded or used to codes so why don't you go use one of your 80 accounts and go buy a new copy of each, come back here, and give them to their rightful owners.

Somehow I think you are going to decline this because to do this would serve neither your ego nor your pockets and self serving pieces of shit like you have neither the time, heart, nor integrity to participate in any activity that is not completely beneficial to you and you alone.
The only help i can offer you is my advice so that people stop being scammed by that douchebag NES and the fact that i'll stop scamming people. Like i said, i rarely use steam now so i don't care about games. However.. if you continue being rude i'll have to.. do something else eh :D
I didn't even scam people for their games lol. My PC is shit and i can't play 80% of my games. I just did that for FUN.
Anyway.. There's no need for more scamming. Just believe me, i'm wakalo lol.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by savage555
So how many of these 1500+ games were from scams? Did you buy any of them?