It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mike_cesara: Actually we did the trade back in May, gift was revoked recently..
Welp, nevermind then.
Suspected scammer:

SILVERSOULS

He wanted 4 bundled games and offered me..... Witcher 3+Season Pass. Ha! right.... lets play ball!

He said he got them from a Nvidia coupon. Then he send me this. Why would he his name attached if he got it from a Nvidia coupon?
I also dont recall the season pass being added to a coupon, but i could be wrong.

Anyway: he wanted me to go first obviously, because the Witcher was way more expensive.
He has no activity on the forums so i could not check his registration date.

thus
roelibex: Suspected scammer:

SILVERSOULS

He wanted 4 bundled games and offered me..... Witcher 3+Season Pass. Ha! right.... lets play ball!

He said he got them from a Nvidia coupon. Then he send me this. Why would he his name attached if he got it from a Nvidia coupon?
I also dont recall the season pass being added to a coupon, but i could be wrong.

Anyway: he wanted me to go first obviously, because the Witcher was way more expensive.

thus
Perhaps he will trade for DOOM, already have one in my library..
Attachments:
doom.png (37 Kb)
roelibex: Suspected scammer:

SILVERSOULS

thus
He just posted in the trading thread.

And he JUST joined.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
You guys are way too easy to scam, that's your problem. I haven't been here in like 1 month and decided to pay you a visit. I haven't scammed anyone since last year and i don't intend to. I stopped using steam, got tired of it.

I'm wakalo. You guys think i'm that NES dude but you're totally wrong lol. I can give you a list of all my alts.
I impersonated people, most of my nicknames and capital letters or were just random stuff (like trashcan, tree, dumpster).

Anyway, just came here to say hi and i don't want to scam anyone anymore. It's GOGs fault people are being scammed. If they kept the old rep thing showing in the PMs all of this would be easier to avoid.
savage555: If they kept the old rep thing showing in the PMs all of this would be easier to avoid.
What good would that do?
savage555: It's the scammer's fault people are being scammed.
Fixed it for you. You can't blame GOG for being a scumbag.
I'd rather they got rid of rep all together.
I guess putting the rep in PMs would be a good idea because it is such a fine judge of character. Swatkat is +900, pimpmonkey is -200, can you guess which one is a dear friend and which one isn't fit to lick the shit off my boots? :D
low rated
savage555: If they kept the old rep thing showing in the PMs all of this would be easier to avoid.
tinyE: What good would that do?
Well.. you can see the month a user joined GOG and their rep. It would be easier to know if you're trustworthy or not since low rep people who joined the same month they posted on the trading thread are usually scammers.
savage555: I can give you a list of all my alts.
then do it.
tinyE: What good would that do?
savage555: Well.. you can see the month a user joined GOG and their rep. It would be easier to know if you're trustworthy or not since low rep people who joined the same month they posted on the trading thread are usually scammers.
See above. You fuckers have figured out ways around that. Your abuse of the system leaves legit users in the negative all while you and your fuck wad friends pick up stars.
I'd like to see gog get rid of rep, and in place of it, show the full join date including date, time, etc and post count. And also have that info on hand in PM's. Then you could tell the actual community presence of a member.
low rated
It's FAR MORE EASY to impersonate someone without the rep thingy on the PMs i can guarantee you that. All you need to do is change a character or add in a dot (Apparently most people don't notice it). I took advantage of that a LOT.
origani is ZE0G0LD is SILVERSOULS

the offers match perfectly in my chat and on the forum