It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: You are assuming that only humans have access to accounts...
looking at the left >.> ......
tinyE: Now that you figured that out Cyraxpt, I need to come clean about something: yours is the only account in here that isn't mine. This whole time there has actually only been two people in this forum.
Does that mean I can acces your library? I mean my...ours? Damn...
Post edited January 17, 2016 by Breja
phaolo: TinyE is great, smart and handsome.
I am not [...]
We knew this already :P
phaolo: TinyE is great, smart and handsome.
I am not [...]
real.geizterfahr: We knew this already :P
I'm a six time college dropout who looks like an anorexic extra from the cast of 'Hair'.
phaolo: [...] smart and handsome.
I am [...]
real.geizterfahr: We knew this [...]
Hey I can misquote too :P
real.geizterfahr: We knew this already :P
tinyE: I'm a six time college dropout who looks like an anorexic extra from the cast of 'Hair'.
You're Iggy Pop?!

BTW: I've got about 70cm long hair, welcome to the club.
Post edited January 17, 2016 by Klumpen0815
tinyE: I'm a six time college dropout who looks like an anorexic extra from the cast of 'Hair'.
Klumpen0815: You're Iggy Pop?!

Funny thing is Iggy spent a lot of time in Copper Harbor Michigan as a kid. This is true.
low rated
Klumpen0815: You're Iggy Pop?!

tinyE: Funny thing is Iggy spent a lot of time in Copper Harbor Michigan as a kid. This is true.
I imagine that, after spending so much time in that cold climate, your body automatically starts producing more hair as a warming device.
it's my turn now, woo-hoo! : D

it seems you're running two lives. in one life you're pretending to be a broken heart man because of darkeye girl, taking any job you can get.. in the other life, you're playing dota and keep visiting seedy sides of the web.. none of these lives has a future mr angus.
I wonder if you paid for this suzuki satria with stolen credit card ; )

steamgifts profile
steam account
second steam account
third steam account
(there are more for sure, but honestly, I don't think he's going to stay online for long..)

edit:
forgot to add, most of his e-mail addresses starts with cpeyeck (sometimes followed with double numbers, eg 00, 01), on hotmail, outlook, yahoo, gmail..
Attachments:
Post edited January 19, 2016 by mike_cesara
mike_cesara: it's my turn now, woo-hoo! : D

it seems you're running two lives. in one life you're pretending to be a broken heart man because of darkeye girl, taking any job you can get.. in the other life, you're playing dota and keep visiting seedy sides of the web.. none of these lives has a future mr angus.
I wonder if you paid for this suzuki satria with stolen credit card ; )

steamgifts profile
steam account
second steam account
third steam account
(there are more for sure, but honestly, I don't think he's going to stay online for long..)
I'm totally confused. Who should we be on the lookout for?
tinyE: I'm totally confused. Who should we be on the lookout for?
Does it make any difference since he can create new gog account in a minute?
Should I post a link to his selfies? ; )
It's on the first picture, gift from "Juuzou". I do believe this is the first time that a scam has ocurred in the last few months and it wasn't nes related, a sight for things to come?
Cyraxpt: It's on the first picture, gift from "Juuzou". I do believe this is the first time that a scam has ocurred in the last few months and it wasn't nes related, a sight for things to come?
Actually we did the trade back in May, gift was revoked recently..
mike_cesara: third steam account
I don't know anything about Steam, but.. "Pillar of Community" badge and "level" 0 ?
mike_cesara: third steam account
phaolo: I don't know anything about Steam, but.. "Pillar of Community" badge and "level" 0 ?
I think that's because he didn't spend any money on this account.