It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Put up proof or put up nothing,don't make assumptions as too many people have been wrongly accused in this forum.
AbbieCarrington: Would a screenshot of the conversation do?
It would be better to ignore Tauto. He is only here to get a rise out of you.
AbbieCarrington: Would a screenshot of the conversation do?
Ignore Tauto, he supports scammers, and he's a full idiot.

He just deserves an account lock.
Post edited December 27, 2015 by DyNaer
Ah, good to know...

Thank you both. :)
Tauto's comment was a little extreme, but there is nothing wrong with putting up a piece of evidence as a matter of public record. Your choice.
theslitherydeee: Tauto's comment was a little extreme, but there is nothing wrong with putting up a piece of evidence as a matter of public record. Your choice.
That's not the part of the problem , of course evidence is always a plus, the problem is Tauto comments which are too often "extreme".
high rated
Tauto: [...] that cannot seem to mind their own business. [...]
As opposed to you, I assume?
tinyE: It would be better to ignore Tauto. He is only here to get a rise out of you.
Tauto: Actually 1 ball I wasn't looking for a fight,it's just people like you that cannot seem to mind their own business.
DyNaer: Ignore Tauto, he supports scammers, and he's a full idiot.

He just deserves an account lock.
Tauto: Thankyou for being such a nice lady or should I say red legs?
AbbieCarrington: Ah, good to know...

Thank you both. :)
Tauto: Sorry as I didn't sweeten the comment up a bit for you and be less extreme as the others think.It doesn't matter what I say they attack all my comments and inflame the situation further as they are drama queens.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/990/724/317.png
GREENBIRDIE is a scammer
Post edited December 27, 2015 by parasol123
parasol123: GREENBIRDIE is a scammers
How? o-O
Tauto: [...] that cannot seem to mind their own business. [...]
HypersomniacLive: As opposed to you, I assume?
It's funny how "mind your own business" is interpreted by Tauto/nes as meaning, "I'm entitled to do and say whatever I please to everyone around me."
HypersomniacLive: As opposed to you, I assume?
rampancy: It's funny how "mind your own business" is interpreted by Tauto/nes as meaning, "I'm entitled to do and say whatever I please to everyone around me."
Don't forget swatkat went so far as to start a thread complaining about people harassing him. :P That would be like me starting one telling people to stop derailing or Licurg bitching about people constantly pushing the same game on other users.
It confuses me how people are so... gullible. I'm not even talking about new accounts that are being tricked, i'm talking about visiting the trading thread and seeing something that is so obvious that it hurts and yet people are still considering that it might be legit...
rodrolliv: The way I see it, the bosses at GOG don't care enough about the community to appoint any managers. It's only when a problem affects bussiness that they take some action, "getting feedback" and developing a few fixes. But that's that when it comes to the many problems around here, we are basically on our own.
I think it's tied into the back-and-forth that goes around whenever anyone even mentions the suggestion of community moderation, which is really what being an appointed manager would entail. People will be screaming bloody murder claiming GOG is promoting censorship. Others will swear up and down that they're a special snowflake being targeted by the managers, while others will be encouraged to further point fingers at people they don't like.

Laissez-Faire community management has been something GOG's taken pride in as a feature of their community, and it's mighty convenient that it allows them an excuse for not dealing with a lot of the messy aspects of managing a large community. I don't see that attitude changing anytime soon.
rodrolliv: The way I see it, the bosses at GOG don't care enough about the community to appoint any managers. It's only when a problem affects bussiness that they take some action, "getting feedback" and developing a few fixes. But that's that when it comes to the many problems around here, we are basically on our own.
rampancy: I think it's tied into the back-and-forth that goes around whenever anyone even mentions the suggestion of community moderation, which is really what being an appointed manager would entail. People will be screaming bloody murder claiming GOG is promoting censorship. Others will swear up and down that they're a special snowflake being targeted by the managers, while others will be encouraged to further point fingers at people they don't like.

Laissez-Faire community management has been something GOG's taken pride in as a feature of their community, and it's mighty convenient that it allows them an excuse for not dealing with a lot of the messy aspects of managing a large community. I don't see that attitude changing anytime soon.
I'll be a Mod. :D
tinyE: I'll be a Mod. :D
Put it on your whislist ....;)