It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crol3993: Hello everybody,
I'm wondering what is this reputation all about?
I mean I don't know how to give a good reputation to someone nice...and I don't even know how I got my 3 points reputation...I'm really not active on gog community but doesn't mean i'm what you call "a scammer" so I was wondering if in you opinion I will be considered as a scammer...
I'm not sure if my sentence make sence, english is not my main language.
Luned: You get points for making posts. You can give rep to other users by using the green "+" button next to "rate this post" on someone's thread post. If you really feel the need, you can use the red "-" to take a point off, but I think most of us would appreciate it if you use that button sparingly.
Thank you for the reply =)
You are my first plus button then
Luned: Just like me and Bill Engvall. :)
tinyE: Ever seen his "Dork Fish" bit? I have never laughed so hard. XD
Good one, but I like "Dork on a Scooter" even better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uUd46yt2YY
looks like nes the scammer and his alt army got a desperately change of tactics. now trying to fake participation

fake thread #1 today

fake thread #2 today

can you smell the desperation?
apehater: looks like nes the scammer and his alt army got a desperately change of tactics. now trying to fake participation

fake thread #1 today

fake thread #2 today

can you smell the desperation?
Weird,that "account" already got 2 stars in 6 months and I don't see much activity of said "account".
Can you say,trying to pass off as a credible user?
l0rdtr3k: ...
Can you say,trying to pass off as a credible user?
i don't understand that sentence
apehater: i don't understand that sentence
Me neither :D
sorry,I'm still sleepy so I can't English properly.
I can't surely say that resnot is scammer, but this person is not following trading rules.

It was kinda suspicious, because at first he was worrying about end of discount and then he said that already purchased a game for me today, when a game he offered wasn't on sale since yesterday.
When I asked him to go first because I didn't found him on forums, he sent me a pic that should confirm he owns this gift code. Not the best verification, I should say.

It's not necessarily mean that this person really is scammer, maybe he is just over-cautious. But... you know.
Attachments:
r.png (5 Kb)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by DedIago
DedIago: I can't surely say that resnot is scammer, but this person is not following trading rules.

It was kinda suspicious, because at first he was worrying about end of discount and then he said that already purchased a game for me today, when a game he offered wasn't on sale since yesterday.
When I asked him to go first because I didn't found him on forums, he sent me a pic that should confirm he owns this gift code. Not the best verification, I should say.

It's not necessarily mean that this person really is scammer, maybe he is just over-cautious. But... you know.
if he don't go first, just don't trade. its simple.
apehater: if he don't go first, just don't trade. its simple.
I won't. But I refrain of calling someone scammer until this person scams me. You know, presumption of innocence and stuff.
I just reported community to be wary with this user. :)
apehater: if he don't go first, just don't trade. its simple.
DedIago: I won't. But I refrain of calling someone scammer until this person scams me. You know, presumption of innocence and stuff.
I just reported community to be wary with this user. :)
Exact same thing I thought about Savage555 next day I read that he has scammed about 10 steam games from 3 GOG members.
I appreciate that you have posted your suspicion here.
test
high rated
DedIago: I can't surely say that resnot is scammer, but this person is not following trading rules.

Compare their pic (1st attachment) to mine (2nd one). Notice a significant difference?
Attachments:
redeem.png (28 Kb)

HypersomniacLive: Compare their pic (1st attachment) to mine (2nd one). Notice a significant difference?
great work
HypersomniacLive: Compare their pic (1st attachment) to mine (2nd one). Notice a significant difference?
As its a copy of CoP, its likely a serial key under "reclaim your game" - and thusly has no account attached to it.
Is this the far we have gotten? A scammer thread in the first page?