It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
HypersomniacLive: We Shall Go To War!!!
l0rdtr3k: And I shall stay here watching the shitstorm develop.
BTW,no one has tried to acuse or impersonate me,right?
after reading all your whining, i don't want to be you either.
I need some help. I just did a with several steam keys. One of the criterias what not to be on the [url=http://gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers]scammers list. djboy asked for a game who according to the list is a scammer (nes400) but he says that he is not and that I can search the forum. I would like to know if somebody can proof to me that it is correct that he is on the list.
MarkoH01: I need some help. I just did a with several steam keys. One of the criterias what not to be on the [url=http://gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers]scammers list. djboy asked for a game who according to the list is a scammer (nes400) but he says that he is not and that I can search the forum. I would like to know if somebody can proof to me that it is correct that he is on the list.
I just did what djboy told you to do: Look up his name on the forums. All I found was a bunch of "Can I have...?" (in good company with other posts from users with a similar registration date) posts, a lot of "Watch out, he's a scammer" posts and one post where he dropped a one-liner about Total War: Warhammer. A Google search (djboy site:gog.com) gave me two more one-liners.

So... Is he a scammer? I don't know... But you don't get 78 rep without any activity...
MarkoH01: I need some help. I just did a with several steam keys. One of the criterias what not to be on the [url=http://gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers]scammers list. djboy asked for a game who according to the list is a scammer (nes400) but he says that he is not and that I can search the forum. I would like to know if somebody can proof to me that it is correct that he is on the list.
real.geizterfahr: I just did what djboy told you to do: Look up his name on the forums. All I found was a bunch of "Can I have...?" (in good company with other posts from users with a similar registration date) posts, a lot of "Watch out, he's a scammer" posts and one post where he dropped a one-liner about Total War: Warhammer. A Google search (djboy site:gog.com) gave me two more one-liners.

So... Is he a scammer? I don't know... But you don't get 78 rep without any activity...
Thank you for searching. The reputations may also be from other accounts. I read that some people are opening multiple accounts and then upvote themseves and downvoting others. Which is why rep was not a criteria in my giveaway. However I have decided that the rules were clearly stated and in future giveaways I won't even answer posts from people on the scammer list.
Post edited November 13, 2015 by MarkoH01
What real wrote above. 78 rep with no searchable posts? If you want to give him the benefit of doubt and still have a clear conscience that you're not helping a scammer ask him to provide you a few links to his post activity on the forum. He should find them easily in the his recent posts.

Also, unfortunately you seem to have given a game to stardustie, whose situation is exactly same, but in addition to that clearly tried to pass copied work as his own and blatantly lied about it:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/huge_gyg_steam_code_giveaway/post274
Even if not an alt, that alone should put him on the scammer list.
MarkoH01: Thank you for searching. The reputations may also be from other accounts. I read that some people are opening multiple accounts and then upvote themseves and downvoting others. Which is why rep was not a criteria in my giveaway. However I have decided that the rules were clearly stated and in future giveaways I won't even answer posts from people on the scammer list.
Quite often it's hard to proove that someone is a scammer. So when I do giveaways I normally use a rule like "I want to see some forum activity outside of the giveaway and gifting threads". That keeps most of the leechers, scammers and alt-accounts away.
this is getting way too complicated
ZFR: Also, unfortunately you seem to have given a game to stardustie, whose situation is exactly same, but in addition to that clearly tried to pass copied work as his own and blatantly lied about it:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/huge_gyg_steam_code_giveaway/post274
Even if not an alt, that alone should put him on the scammer list.
But until now he is not on the list and that was my criteria. It is a shame that it is so hard these days to assure that a giveaway will help the correct people. But you have to set SOME rules and then stick to it. Even though I might still miss one or two scammers I like to give and if that is the prize so be it.
tinyE: this is getting way too complicated
exactly
Post edited November 13, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: ...
seems like its already too late, but swatkat is a scammer alt too
MarkoH01: ...
apehater: seems like its already too late, but swatkat is a scammer alt too
Yes, I've already been told about it. I totally oversaw this on the scammers GOGwiki but I guess those things still can happen. Anyway thank you all for the information and help.
yeahh aweseome why nobody is banning this ass HUMMER0I0.. yeahh its my bad that i fel for him because i wasnt reading propperly.. and i was too trustworthy but i nearly lost a whole humble bundle to this **cker... but a damn wiki.. i did this trading in other forum (with real games) like .. 15 times and i wasnt screwed once and here... goddmit its known since 3 days that this dude is a scammer and he still uses this account... and i bet 99% of the scamms are just possible of this stupid chat function.. if we could send PM like in other forums you could check the account much more easily and dont have to look for I and 1s..

i m so angry.. **ck..
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Ludi
Ludi: yeahh aweseome why nobody is banning this ass HUMMER0I0.. yeahh its my bad that i fel for him because i wasnt reading propperly.. and i was too trustworthy but i nearly lost a whole humble bundle to this **cker... but a damn wiki.. i did this trading in other forum (with real games) like .. 15 times and i wasnt screwed once and here... goddmit its known since 3 days that this dude is a scammer and he still uses this account... and i bet 99% of the scamms are just possible of this stupid chat function.. if we could send PM like in other forums you could check the account much more easily and dont have to look for I and 1s..

i m so angry.. **ck..
yep, thats gogs approach to condemn trading
HUMMER0I0 - impersonator
Attachments:
I had a strange encounter with HUMMER0I0 yesterday. He contacted me with the trade list of the real hummer010 and asked me to paste my trade list into chat... He could do that if he wanted it there for some reason. I ignored him and he said, "You there?" and then "Helloooooooo ??". Really trying to play the game.
HUMMER0I0 is a scammer. I lost 8 games to this asshole! Ban this guy for life!