It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: o________O

I CAN FLING EM!!!!!!

:D
Fling him at Stooner?

You don't hate Stooner that much do you? :p

(seriously, where the hell did he go?)
Sachys: o________O

I CAN FLING EM!!!!!!

:D
BillyMaysFan59: Fling him at Stooner?

You don't hate Stooner that much do you? :p

(seriously, where the hell did he go?)
I have no idea actually. He was still about for a time, then vanished entirely. I'll see if GOG has bothered to reapply my (extensive) message history at all and get back to you on it...

Edit:last message I have from them is Aug 2014 - until that point they were still active (at least as far as sociable messaging on here goes).
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: I have no idea actually. He was still about for a time, then vanished entirely. I'll see if GOG has bothered to reapply my (extensive) message history at all and get back to you on it...
I've got no idea either.... at some point last year he just left. Kinda sad, he was fun.... :(
Sachys: I have no idea actually. He was still about for a time, then vanished entirely. I'll see if GOG has bothered to reapply my (extensive) message history at all and get back to you on it...
BillyMaysFan59: I've got no idea either.... at some point last year he just left. Kinda sad, he was fun.... :(
see my edit bud!

and yeah troublesome as the little deadlegs bastard could be at times (ie very drunk and stumbling all over the threads), he was loads of fun and a very good friend at times as well.
apehater: this alt sucker strikes again
Aye, I had thought I was down 15 rep or so, and today got a couple chat messages in a similar vein from him. I suppose I'm to be filled with dread that in a few days I'll only have two imaginary stars next to the number under my forum handle.
/twirl finger

i hope someone or gog kicks his ass
Got a similar message. He seriously think I'm an alt for pimpmonkey.

i hope someone or gog kicks his ass
l0rdtr3k: Got a similar message. He seriously think I'm an alt for pimpmonkey.
No he doesn't. :P He accuses everyone of that.
tinyE: No he doesn't. :P He accuses everyone of that.
Not me! He hasn't quite settled down yet and decided precisely which anatomical feature I am, but I suppose my labored grammatical structures make it obvious I'm not one of the legion of pimpmonkey alts ^_^
You got the message too? Who else he accused of being and alt.
OneFiercePuppy: Not me!
Not yet. :P
What a phony.......
I wonder when he'll start accusing people of being BillyMaysFan59 alts :p
Post edited July 24, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
alt-demasker: you seem to low-rate the previous message so no one can later see it
Because it's full of baloney. Not even very good baloney. (It's the kind I wouldn't put in my sandwich)
low rated
alt-demasker: tinyE / OneFiercePuppy / l0rdtr3k suddenly got offline so they can create alts to down-vote me :))))))

QUICK up-vote some pimp posts also :D
At least you've got the balls to tell people that you are down voting,
not like the gutless snakes hiding in the shadows.
alt-demasker: welcome back l0rdtr3k what did you do in the last minutes
bloating the site with new alts ??
I was doing my job. You have probably never had one of those.