It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phaolo: Oh no.. the reporting morons deleted a great thread.
Judas chatting with nes400 was beautiful sight.. almost painful :' )
Sachys: Eh?
Context.
Attachments:
Sachys: Eh?
Cyraxpt: Context.
Unfortunately, that's a mere excerpt.
It's good that you saved a memory, at least. :' )
Post edited July 16, 2015 by phaolo
apehater: nes400 shows up again, its like someone hired this guy just for our amusement
nes400: nah... im only a selfish bastard !
Since the other thread was deleted:

Your reasoning for not buying games here is just a lame excuse. If you had bothered to read the Fallout removed news thread, it would have been clear that the game is just not sold here anymore. Everyone who got it before still has it. It was not removed from accounts. So your argument is invalid.
nes400: nah... im only a selfish bastard !
moonshineshadow: Since the other thread was deleted:

Your reasoning for not buying games here is just a lame excuse. If you had bothered to read the Fallout removed news thread, it would have been clear that the game is just not sold here anymore. Everyone who got it before still has it. It was not removed from accounts. So your argument is invalid.
Not to mention, if GOG had a choice in the matter, Fallout would still be on sale. If he is going to be angry at anyone about Fallout being gone, it should be Bethesda, who took the game away from GOG.
moonshineshadow: Since the other thread was deleted:

nes400: no hear me out. digitals have this problem where you can lose it because devs withdrawal of distribution
i wish gog will go retail, the drm-free concept collector's stuff extra is very good
Whatever... I don't know why I even bothered to try to explain something to you.
Bought game on gog = you own it = stays in your account forever.
moonshineshadow: Whatever... I don't know why I even bothered to try to explain something to you.
He's just trolling. He knows such things, but he's picking random complaints.
Don't bother :\
nes400: no hear me out. digitals have this problem where you can lose it because devs withdrawal of distribution
Except that has never happened. Not even once. On any digital platform. Even if it did happen with GOG, it wouldn't matter, since if you aren't a complete idiot, you have already downloaded the game installer and can still install and play the game, even if GOG were to go completely out of business.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by cogadh
nes400: wrong dont want to be that guy but what if the fallout story happens for a game you own and really like
You are just jealous.
Attachments:
fallout.jpg (201 Kb)
moonshineshadow: Whatever... I don't know why I even bothered to try to explain something to you.
nes400: wrong dont want to be that guy but what if the fallout story happens for a game you own and really like
You really don't get it...
Attachments:
fallout.jpg (131 Kb)
phaolo: He's just trolling. He knows such things, but he's picking random complaints.
Don't bother :\
Yeah seems about right. No use trying to explain things to someone who just ignores everything and goes on spewing bullshit.
Nes
nes400: ok ok. tell me this the fallout owners can they still download the game from their acounts?
Short answer: Yes.
nes400: ok ok. tell me this the fallout owners can they still download the game from their acounts?
Yes, we can ;)
ElTerprise: Short answer: Yes.
long answer:

yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssss
cogadh: Except that has never happened. Not even once. On any digital platform. Even if it did happen with GOG, it wouldn't matter, since if you aren't a complete idiot, you have already downloaded the game installer and can still install and play the game, even if GOG were to go completely out of business.
Yes, they can. I just redownloaded mmine last week.