It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OrinaRemanebit: Does this include someone that suddenly cancel a giveaway without any warning by deleting the thread himself/herself?
Grargar: There is no way to delete a thread on your own. The only way for a thread to be deleted, is to have enough people report it as spam and then the forum's software automatically kicks in and deletes the thread.
Oh I see. Thanks! :)
tinyE: Yes, but you've been put on the list of forum members not allowed within 200 yards of public playgrounds or schools.

Don't worry, I'm on that too.
TracySpacey: not even to go on the swings and have a quick swoosh on a roundabout ? :(
you'll still have reddit and mother russia
Getcomposted: Or spend $5? in total. Then...
Achievement Unlocked! Forum n00b!
ne_zavarj: I suggest $20 .
that won't reduce the number of witcher 3 topics though.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by dick1982
Grargar: The only way for a thread to be deleted, is to have enough people report it as spam and then the forum's software automatically kicks in and deletes the thread.
Well that is what happened in the following "giveaway" where the other two links in the OP are now showing GOG bear because of deleted threads.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_contest_shadow_warrior_classis_redux/post1
So.. a new user asks about scammers and disappearing GAs and then, after some hours, a scammer whines about his disappearing GAs.. another silly alt?
Post edited June 15, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: So.. a new user asks about scammers and disappearing GAs and then, after some hours, a scammer whines about his disappearing GAs.. another silly alt?
Yep
stg83: Well that is what happened in the following "giveaway" where the other two links in the OP are now showing GOG bear because of deleted threads.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_contest_shadow_warrior_classis_redux/post1
You mean The Witcher and Duke Nukem threads ? I can see them .
ne_zavarj: You mean The Witcher and Duke Nukem threads ? I can see them .
Ofcourse now you can because megascam just edited the OP with new links 17 minutes ago.
stg83: Well that is what happened in the following "giveaway" where the other two links in the OP are now showing GOG bear because of deleted threads.

How did you figure out the GA was fake?

I even gave an entry there hahaha :(
montcer9012: How did you figure out the GA was fake?

There were signs of suspicious activity (high rated new user posts), but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt and let the giveaway run its course. Now with the threads gone it is obvious, there were no games to giveaway.
Attachments:
montcer9012: How did you figure out the GA was fake?

stg83: There were signs of suspicious activity (high rated new user posts), but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt and let the giveaway run its course. Now with the threads gone it is obvious, there were no games to giveaway.
Jezurz!

You use the "light" version of GOG?! - makes it look like Steve Jobs mind. UGH! O______o
Sachys: Jezurz!

You use the "light" version of GOG?! - makes it look like Steve Jobs mind. UGH! O______o
Haha...yeah, I use my laptop as a night light when going to bed so the light version theme is more appropriate for that. I am used to it now though and the dark grey one looks even more morbid to me. ;)
stg83: There were signs of suspicious activity (high rated new user posts), but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt and let the giveaway run its course. Now with the threads gone it is obvious, there were no games to giveaway.
I see.
This person must be doing some monkey business with those games, since he already should get any game by free; if he is not playing must be because he don't want to
low rated
montcer9012: I see.
This person must be doing some monkey business with those games, since he already should get any game by free; if he is not playing must be because he don't want to
yep he either wants to sell or trade up.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
My mind is blown how hard this guy is working. He could get a part time job and buy the games he wants for the same effort.
Leonard03: ... job
maybe he actually lives in greece or spain?