It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Levrifon: Okay I didn't notice that .. I don't mind but it's a shame that there are such leech this game is only 1 € and do you know if pikaboom and jagoki are the same person too ?
Cyraxpt: Jagoki
Pikaboom
nes400
segaxt
cellsuper
Lord_Sith
JaredLeto
ChameleonMKX
ryukenzo

There's one with "Dream" on the name, can't remember, it's the one where he created a thread complaining he was being harassed by his other account, lol, the idiot...
I think you should add fan3I to the list too. He/She seems to talk very similarly to nes and also seems only interested in gifiting threads.
Post edited June 14, 2015 by sherringon456
I hate to admit any weakness on my part, but this starting to take a lot of the fun out of hanging out in here.
WakaloX99: Because you are all such fun but some are very SERIOUS :D
This is a philosophical question. Can you tell me why you're a troll? What is it about causing misery that gets you off?
I do mean it as a question. I can't really fathom the psychology involved. So I'm interested in why you do this.
Is it because you think the internet isn't real? Do you torture kittens as well? Or other sadistic stuff? Is it a sexual thing? Do you just hate everybody?
Why is it fun for you? I mean, do you think of it as a long joke? Are you sociopathic? Psychopathic? Is this some kind of displacement therapy? You can't rape and murder your father/ mother/ sister/ brother/ family/ family pet/ friend/ stranger - so you do this instead?
low rated
tinyE: I hate to admit any weakness on my part, but this starting to take a lot of the fun out of hanging out in here.
WakaloX99: Because you are all such fun but some are very SERIOUS :D
If I want shit from you I'll just squeeze your head.
WakaloX99: WhOOOooohhhO.... the mind on this one :)
But no answer to any of my questions.
*disappointed*

Or is it yes to all of the above? :P
high rated
Getcomposted: This is a philosophical question. Can you tell me why you're a troll? What is it about causing misery that gets you off?
I do mean it as a question. I can't really fathom the psychology involved. So I'm interested in why you do this.
Is it because you think the internet isn't real? Do you torture kittens as well? Or other sadistic stuff? Is it a sexual thing? Do you just hate everybody?
Why is it fun for you? I mean, do you think of it as a long joke? Are you sociopathic? Psychopathic? Is this some kind of displacement therapy? You can't rape and murder your father/ mother/ sister/ brother/ family/ family pet/ friend/ stranger - so you do this instead?
If I may please intrude I believe I may be able to shed some light onto the inner working of his mental processes.

None of your theories actually conform to known trolls motives, what we know about trolls is that for all their claims of uniqueness they are surprisingly uniform in both their thinking and motivation. Almost as if created by a cookie cutter. The trolling individual is someone with very low self-steem, high levels of self loathing and a lot of pent up aggression. In their randomly lashing out, they act out their destructive and retribution fantasies, while at the same time, by behaving in such a depraved and moronic way, their inability looks them right in the face as if it were a mirror, thus proving to themselves their own inadequacy and justifying their self-loathing, which creates a vicious circle of more aggression powered by more self loathing.

In short, they're cunts.
Post edited June 14, 2015 by j0ekerr
Getcomposted: This is a philosophical question. Can you tell me why you're a troll? What is it about causing misery that gets you off?
j0ekerr: If I may please intrude I believe I may be able to shed some light onto the inner working of his mental processes.

None of your theories actually conform to known trolls motives, what we know about trolls is that for all their claims of uniqueness they are surprisingly uniform in both their thinking and motivation. Almost as if created by a cookie cutter. The trolling individual is someone with very low self-steem, high levels of self loathing and a lot of pent up aggression. In their randomly lashing out, they act out their destructive and retribution fantasies, while at the same time, by behaving in such a depraved and moronic way, their inability looks them right in the face as if it were a mirror, thus proving to themselves their own inadequacy and justifying their self-loathing, which creates a vicious circle of more aggression powered by more self loathing.

In short, they're cunts.
Just ignore him.
heh heh i have been taken off the fbi list of wanted gog-a-logs hoorayyy
TracySpacey: heh heh i have been taken off the fbi list of wanted gog-a-logs hoorayyy
Yes, but you've been put on the list of forum members not allowed within 200 yards of public playgrounds or schools.

Don't worry, I'm on that too.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by tinyE
high rated
tinyE: Yes, but you've been put on the list of forum members not allowed within 200 yards of public playgrounds or schools.

Are your forming a club?
TracySpacey: heh heh i have been taken off the fbi list of wanted gog-a-logs hoorayyy
tinyE: Yes, but you've been put on the list of forum members not allowed within 200 yards of public playgrounds or schools.

not even to go on the swings and have a quick swoosh on a roundabout ? :(
What you guys mean by scammers are people that take advantage and profit of others in giveaways?
OrinaRemanebit: What you guys mean by scammers are people that take advantage and profit of others in giveaways?
Things like making multiple accounts, then trying to generate sympathy by having one of the accounts "attacked" or "swindled" by the other(s) - in other words, making up stories about how they've been abused by someone in an effort to subvert the goodwill of most of the people here, hoping to get free games for their troubles.

Or entering a giveaway and "entering under false pretenses" - like, the giveaway says "please enter only if you really want to play this game" and then someone wins it and immediately trades it away, which was not the intention of the giveaway.

Or someone agrees to a trade and then after getting what he/she wants, does not hold up their end of the bargain.
OrinaRemanebit: What you guys mean by scammers are people that take advantage and profit of others in giveaways?
DieRuhe: Things like making multiple accounts, then trying to generate sympathy by having one of the accounts "attacked" or "swindled" by the other(s) - in other words, making up stories about how they've been abused by someone in an effort to subvert the goodwill of most of the people here, hoping to get free games for their troubles.

Or entering a giveaway and "entering under false pretenses" - like, the giveaway says "please enter only if you really want to play this game" and then someone wins it and immediately trades it away, which was not the intention of the giveaway.

Or someone agrees to a trade and then after getting what he/she wants, does not hold up their end of the bargain.
Does this include someone that suddenly cancel a giveaway without any warning by deleting the thread himself/herself?
OrinaRemanebit: Does this include someone that suddenly cancel a giveaway without any warning by deleting the thread himself/herself?
There is no way to delete a thread on your own. The only way for a thread to be deleted, is to have enough people report it as spam and then the forum's software automatically kicks in and deletes the thread.