It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: This reminds me of the whole Santa/Satan argument. They both have the same letters in their names, they both wear red, and you never see them together.
That made me laugh. Thank you!
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Like how only one guy posts at any one time.

I really don't give a shit. :)
nes400: you have a cocky attitude ;) if you know what i mean
you start make asumption on someone you dont even know
You put yourself in bad positions, and don't care about it. Not even an apology. Think I care if you find me cocky? Not one bit.
low rated
theslitherydeee: Yes you did. You traded for items that were specifically marked as non trade-able when they were being given away.

Yes you did. You traded for items that were specifically marked as not trade-able by the giver.
Getcomposted: Hmmmm, nes400 is in a bit of a quandary. Specifically, he did wrong by trading for non-tradeable games.
But, if he does have alts, all he did was redeem the games on another account of his. The games will be for his personal use, so he would have abided by PaterAlf's conditions of the GA, albeit very loosely.
So, should he confess and be seen as a parasitic leech, or is he a scammed? Pretty much between a rock and a hard place. Either way, his rep is shot.
everyone one has an opinion here like i have to respond to you
i will contact the support team expect bans for harrasing/accusing
tinyE: This reminds me of the whole Santa/Satan argument. They both have the same letters in their names, they both wear red, and you never see them together.
PaterAlf: That made me laugh. Thank you!
not a nice thing what you did
for 2 free gifts and the trades i made you throw me into this mud
Post edited June 09, 2015 by nes400
nes400: i will contact the support team expect bans for harrasing/accusing
Keep digging, I'm sure that will make everything better. (read with a sarcastic tone by Morgan Freeman)
nes400: everyone one has an opinion here like i have to respond to you
Good luck with that!
SPOILER:

Not to mention last christmas I pull Santa's beard and it seemed fake. I believe he's not who he says he is.
low rated
i dont what to hear anyone crying.. when your account are locked with all your games
Getcomposted: Hmmmm, nes400 is in a bit of a quandary. Specifically, he did wrong by trading for non-tradeable games.
But, if he does have alts, all he did was redeem the games on another account of his. The games will be for his personal use, so he would have abided by PaterAlf's conditions of the GA, albeit very loosely.
So, should he confess and be seen as a parasitic leech, or is he a scammed? Pretty much between a rock and a hard place. Either way, his rep is shot.
nes400: not a nice thing what you did
Give it your best shot.
Attachments:
Did he just threaten us?
nes400: not a nice thing what you did
Okay, let's assume that you're above board, and that you have nothing to do with the other two accounts abcde-thingie and the other one. PaterAlf gave those games to those people with the stated expectation that the games were for personal use only.
You decided that the rules didn't apply to you, and traded for them.
You broke the rules, and now you come whining to people about harassment and accusations when YOU did the wrong and we call you on it?! Did you get a boo-boo? Wimp.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Getcomposted
nes400: i dont what to hear anyone crying.. when your account are locked with all your games
That's not how it works bub.
low rated
PaterAlf: Good luck with that!
Pater you left me a pm again.. i didnt trade your games i offered my own spare keys to
Abcde00 Sim City for Sangfroid
and to Chameleon Stalker for Gateways
Post edited June 11, 2015 by nes400
nes400: i dont what to hear anyone crying.. when your account are locked with all your games
If their accounts are locked, how could you hear them crying?
nes400: Pater you left me a pm again.. i didnt trade your games i offered Abcde00 Sim City for Sangfroid
and to Chameleon Stalker for Gateways
I would call that trading. How would you call it?
god I need a life :P