It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Scammer still out there. This must be a bot thing.
Attachments:
i received this PM and only just saw it:

DANIELX99 May 22, 2015 – 16:21
hi i sell games gog with lower price
mrmarioanonym: i received this PM and only just saw it:

DANIELX99 May 22, 2015 – 16:21
hi i sell games gog with lower price
How the hell did he get back so fast?! I thought they banned him.

Oh wait the 22nd. That was the day he was booted.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by tinyE
sorry, i was busy for a while.
Didn't get a message from him yet.
BillyMaysFan59: Didn't get a message from him yet.
Dont feel left out - check the spam folder in your email! ;D
Me neither .
Sachys: Dont feel left out - check the spam folder in your email! ;D
Nothing there :P
high rated
tinyE: How the hell did he get back so fast?! I thought they banned him.

Oh wait the 22nd. That was the day he was booted.
The ban only affects their ability to post on the forum, they can still message users privately. It was exactly like this in the PMs system, but at least there one had he option to block & report someone, while now they can't.
high rated
I gave some games away here. My only rule was that I want the codes to go to people who really want to play the games.

ChameleonMKX and Abcde00 traded the games away within minutes and all games were redeemed by the same person (nes400). So either all of them are the same person with multiple accounts (I'm pretty sure about ChameleonMKX and Abcde00 because their writing was similar) or none of them has the decency to respect what a gifter asked for.

Whatever it is, nobody should trade with them or gift them any more games!
PaterAlf: I gave some games away here. My only rule was that I want the codes to go to people who really want to play the games.

ChameleonMKX and Abcde00 traded the games away within minutes and all games were redeemed by the same person (nes400). So either all of them are the same person with multiple accounts (I'm pretty sure about ChameleonMKX and Abcde00 because their writing was similar) or none of them has the decency to respect what a gifter asked for.

Wait... this guy? Who's been begging for rep and up-votes? Create the alts to game beg and absorb the down-votes and then redeem the games on an account that you try to build up the rep on?
wtf.. nevermind -_-
Post edited June 09, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: All posts have disappeared, so someone in the future will be able to say that "there is no proof" -_-
I'm seeing all the linked posts in PaterAlf and yyahoo posts.
Which ones have dissappeared?
Post edited June 09, 2015 by madth3
low rated
phaolo: All posts have disappeared, so someone in the future will be able to say that "there is no proof" -_-
madth3: I'm seeing all the linked posts in PaterAlf and yyahoo posts.
Which ones have dissappeared?
Nevermind, for some reason the links didn't point to the posts the first time, and I only got the unmarked page1.
Or maybe it's because I'm tired since this morning lol.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by phaolo
low rated
PaterAlf: I gave some games away here. My only rule was that I want the codes to go to people who really want to play the games.

yyahoo: Wait... this guy? Who's been begging for rep and up-votes? Create the alts to game beg and absorb the down-votes and then redeem the games on an account that you try to build up the rep on?
i traded with them i explained whats the big fuss?
im trying to rep up because some of the forums have rep10 limit
Post edited June 09, 2015 by nes400