It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
epixunum: Imagine if out of nowhere you see your name appearing on this thread talking about you just being an alt.
OneFiercePuppy: I thought we all just assumed apehater is an alt for fenix, since there is only one SHODAN.
fenix is just a forgotten beta of me :)
OneFiercePuppy: I thought we all just assumed apehater is an alt for fenix, since there is only one SHODAN.
apehater: fenix is just a forgotten beta of me :)
I must say, I do prefer the monocle to the gotee, sorry! ;)
advancedhero: I must say, I do prefer the monocle to the gotee, sorry! ;)
Why not both? It could be an exquisite Shodan.
Well that's because a goatee on a computer program is just silly as opposed to a monocle which makes perfect sense. :P
low rated
tinyE: Well that's because a goatee on a computer program is just silly as opposed to a monocle which makes perfect sense. :P
you just don't get joke
tinyE: Well that's because a goatee on a computer program is just silly as opposed to a monocle which makes perfect sense. :P
apehater: you just don't get joke
XD I don't think you got mine.
hee hee hee!
Attachments:
hee_hee.jpg (62 Kb)
yogsloth: hee hee hee!
Lol a wannabe scammer.. so naive and pitiful.. too bad that he deserves a kick in the teeth >:(
I wouldnt mind making some icecream with Jahierra.
Apparently, an unlucky new user in the site was scammed while trading his The Witcher 3 GOG Code in the trading thread.
Original post here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post6242
If you read the post before mine, I was the unlucky new trader on GOG that was scammed. I was looking to trade my Witcher 3 for keys or GTA V. Since I was new, I went first, I had no rep to speak of and the trader did.

His steam name is MattAttack43 and he offered 20 TF2 keys. I was given "Bad Rats." If any of you come into contact, beware. And if any one knows of any recourse I can take, please help. It was my first trade and I followed the correct protocol, I believe. So, let me know if there is anything to be done.

Thank you.

P.S. This is his account
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975403036
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/vrak24/feedback

And his secondary account
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061070404

There may be more alts out there.
Post edited May 17, 2015 by Ignatia1821
What is his gog account? Was the trade made here?
Cyraxpt: What is his gog account? Was the trade made here?
I don't know yet. My post here requested contact here or on Steam. He happened to choose steam, so I only know that username.
Cyraxpt: What is his gog account? Was the trade made here?
Ignatia1821: I don't know yet. My post here requested contact here or on Steam. He happened to choose steam, so I only know that username.
Then that's the problem, this thread is for gog forum scammers so that we have awareness of who they are, if the deal was made on steamgifts then it's there that you should expose him as a scammer, at least people will know what to expect from him.

As for a solution, i don't think there's one, i'm guessing that you got your The Witcher 3 from a graphic card promotion, if you had bought the game maybe you could chargeback and the guy would have the key revoked...
Cyraxpt: Then that's the problem, this thread is for gog forum scammers so that we have awareness of who they are, if the deal was made on steamgifts then it's there that you should expose him as a scammer, at least people will know what to expect from him.

As for a solution, i don't think there's one, i'm guessing that you got your The Witcher 3 from a graphic card promotion, if you had bought the game maybe you could chargeback and the guy would have the key revoked...
It wasn't made on steam gifts. I posted in the GOG general trading forum, he just contacted me on steam.

And what is a chargeback?