It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Igorq: I have no proof, just suspicion.
Please take a look at the user "vtopalov". He is active only in giveaway threads. When I send him a code for The Witcher 2 he didn't redeemed it. Instead of that new user (doritoz77, Rep: 0) posted offer for trading (which post I just read as a malice). Maybe I am wrong, but "vtopalov" and "doritoz77" looks like account of the same person. Especially that vtopalov never reacted for my post and for this that the code was finally redeemed by someone else.
My original thread when this happened:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_the_witcher_2
What ever went down, it's a shame that these things happen. :(

Did you ask vtopalov why he didn't redeem the code and how it ended up in someone else's hands?
low rated
I did not claim it because I already got Witcher 2 from another guy, I can only be acused of being impatient... and no, I did not give your code to anyone, so I have no idea what happened with it. Sorry about misunderstanding, but I did not do anything. doritoz77? not me.
vtopalov: I did not claim it because I already got Witcher 2 from another guy, I can only be acused of being impatient... and no, I did not give your code to anyone, so I have no idea what happened with it. Sorry about misunderstanding, but I did not do anything. doritoz77? not me.
You entered the giveaway on the very last day (just few hours before closing it) and you say you received it from another guy? And you just did nothing to inform that you already have it so you don't need anymore? And you even didn't responded to PM with the code which I sent you?

Why I don't believe in?
I don't if you can count it as a scammer but you might aswell add usersgamernoob to the list. Rude, impatient piece of shite.
darthspudius: I don't if you can count it as a scammer but you might aswell add usersgamernoob to the list. Rude, impatient piece of shite.
I was going to ask the obvious "Is that his avatar's face you are kicking?", but then I saw the thread. :P
darthspudius: I don't if you can count it as a scammer but you might aswell add usersgamernoob to the list. Rude, impatient piece of shite.
Grargar: I was going to ask the obvious "Is that his avatar's face you are kicking?", but then I saw the thread. :P
I have no idea what you are referring to! <_<
darthspudius: I have no idea what you are referring to! <_<
Right...
What happened ?
HypersomniacLive: What ever went down, it's a shame that these things happen. :(

Did you ask vtopalov why he didn't redeem the code and how it ended up in someone else's hands?
No - I didn't asked (this was one of the reason why I didn't posted here immediately).
After post from doritoz77 (this user posted the same post also here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_does_one_make_a_gift_aka_gifting_on_gog_for_dummies/post2781 ) I just made the code public for anyone fast enough to click the link.
I was not able to find any other activity of the user "doritoz77" - I don't believe in such coincidence. I gave the code to vtopalov (registered in Nov 2014), shortly after that doritoz77 registered in "Dec 2013" posted offer for trading in two threads and it was the only known activity of this user. I started to suspect that vtopalov and doritoz77 are various accounts of the same person and so far I didn't found anything which could change my mind.
As I told in first post - I have no proof but only suspicions, but I just want to put your attention to those users.
darthspudius: I have no idea what you are referring to! <_<
Grargar: Right...
haha :P
ne_zavarj: What happened ?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/anybody_want_empiretotal_war_steam

A quick read lol
Post edited December 03, 2014 by darthspudius
HypersomniacLive: What ever went down, it's a shame that these things happen. :(

Igorq: No - I didn't asked (this was one of the reason why I didn't posted here immediately).
After post from doritoz77 (this user posted the same post also here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_does_one_make_a_gift_aka_gifting_on_gog_for_dummies/post2781 ) I just made the code public for anyone fast enough to click the link.
I was not able to find any other activity of the user "doritoz77" - I don't believe in such coincidence. I gave the code to vtopalov (registered in Nov 2014), shortly after that doritoz77 registered in "Dec 2013" posted offer for trading in two threads and it was the only known activity of this user. I started to suspect that vtopalov and doritoz77 are various accounts of the same person and so far I didn't found anything which could change my mind.
As I told in first post - I have no proof but only suspicions, but I just want to put your attention to those users.
There's a couple of things I didn't get:
1. If you code dropped the key - most likely it will be redeemed by someone else - but How could you tell who redeemed a promo code?
2. How can you blame doritoz77 being an alt of vtopalov ONLY on the basis of him offering a Witcher 2 code soon after you sent it to vtopalov? He may as well be an alt, but it is way more likely he got the code from numerous other sources as those are floating around and thought the thread may be a good place to trade it to those that didn't win - not the best idea ever obviously, but then again what can you expect from someone with zero participation in the forums?

One thing you can say though -
vtopalov is still not an actual participant in the community and should be excluded from further giveaways until he does.
low rated
Grargar: Right...
darthspudius: haha :P
ne_zavarj: What happened ?
darthspudius: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/anybody_want_empiretotal_war_steam

A quick read lol
I knew that was heading south when I saw their first post - did not expect that though! Heheheh. Farkinell!
high rated
Igorq: No - I didn't asked (this was one of the reason why I didn't posted here immediately).
Thanks for the heads up. vtopalov found his way in this thread pretty fast after you made your post, and didn't do a convincing job at defending themselves.

I'm getting pretty tired of these waves of scammers/ leeches/ trolls/ whatnot that storm the forum after every single big GOG sale.
BlackThorny: One thing you can say though -
vtopalov is still not an actual participant in the community and should be excluded from further giveaways until he does.
FWIW, I've identified him as a person who lurked on the forum and took codes before ever registering (so, without thanks). Can't blame him, since others enabled him in the first place.

Honestly, I'm coming around to the view that a separate forum for giveaways would be better, one that's hidden to non-members or even to new ones. Entirely too many people seem to register not just for the free stuff, but believing it's entirely normal and expected to enter giveaways, take codes, and do nothing else.

Then again, if you pitch that to Judas, he'll just reply to stop doing them in the first place. If he bothers replying at all :/
Spinorial:
I'd rather not have a segregated forum, but did have the idea of an additional topic filter that could do the same, remain non-public and be ignored in your settings. Theres a wishlist entry for it somewhere.