It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: It's wankalot. I don't think you would be stupid enough to choose nicks like "advanced.liar" to make posts like that.
I don't think so, I agree with DeMignon who is on point about this being a regular member since he is not just calling out potential Wakalos but also other regular members with his alts like here.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_bizarrely_bonza_bonanza_bazaar_of_bazookery_giveaway_16b/post161

All of this seems similar to when the down repping shit storm hit this forum a while ago that resulted in the old Ninja thread shutting down.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by stg83
stg83: I don't think so, I agree with DeMignon who is on point about this being a regular member since he is not just calling out potential Wakalos but also other regular members with his alts like here.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_bizarrely_bonza_bonanza_bazaar_of_bazookery_giveaway_16b/post161

All of this seems similar to when the down repping shit storm hit this forum a while ago that resulted in the old Ninja thread shutting down.
Yeah I think you have a point there. I just assumed from the username "advanced.liar" that it might be wakalo.
advancedhero: Ohkay... I really don't want to do this, but I guess I'll finally come out of my dark lair. Hopefully we can talk like regular people.

Takes balls to do what you did. Nothing better than a nice confession to clear a guilty conscious. Best of luck in your future endeavors, even though I think you will manage just fine :)
Sorry but what did those scammers exactly do to become so unpopular?
Soccorro: Sorry but what did those scammers exactly do to become so unpopular?
Agreeing to a trade of game keys, taking the keys of their counterpart and not delivering their part of the deal.
madth3: Agreeing to a trade of game keys, taking the keys of their counterpart and not delivering their part of the deal.
wow, thats cheap...
madth3: Agreeing to a trade of game keys, taking the keys of their counterpart and not delivering their part of the deal.
Soccorro: wow, thats cheap...
It would be great if GOG had the time to investigate on these accounts to ban them
Ungunbu: It would be great if GOG had the time to investigate on these accounts to ban them
To my understanding the response of GOG has been

1. A scammer could always open new accounts
2. Stop trading and there will be no more problems.

Also
3. GOG is quite open to let us use this forums for many activities but they have no obligation to go beyond in supporting this things.
Post edited November 01, 2014 by madth3
Ungunbu: It would be great if GOG had the time to investigate on these accounts to ban them
madth3: To my understanding the response of GOG has been

1. A scammer could always open new accounts
2. Stop trading and there will be no more problems.

Also
3. GOG is quite open to let us use this forums for many activities but they have no obligation to go beyond in supporting this things.
No one is saying they have to care about it

--

Number (1) is the greatest problem anyway
among other things such as taking games in giveaways / ninja drops (back in the day) and then trading with them.
Soccorro: wow, thats cheap...
Like Sachys said above, some of them create multiple accounts (like Anasto) to do that in places like here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread , as if they're different persons to get more keys.
Klumpen0815: ...just kind of a sick diva.
Sachys: he's Mariah Carey?! O____o
I know he's Marzan Crazey
advancedhero: I am really glad I got this all sorted out now. It's like a weight lifted. I will hold you to that, and I hope all of you will to.
I hereby swear, no matter how hard it shall be, not to enter any giveaways starting now, till the end of the year, and to strive to uphold my namesake. I did make some dumb decisions, and so is life. The real part is correcting those. :D
Congrats on your last win of the year :)
advancedhero: I am really glad I got this all sorted out now. It's like a weight lifted. I will hold you to that, and I hope all of you will to.
I hereby swear, no matter how hard it shall be, not to enter any giveaways starting now, till the end of the year, and to strive to uphold my namesake. I did make some dumb decisions, and so is life. The real part is correcting those. :D
Tarnicus: Congrats on your last win of the year :)
Yes, glad you pointed that out. I entered that giveaway slightly before I made that resolution, sorry. :P

-October 27 to be exact!!
Post edited November 02, 2014 by advancedhero
high rated
XD - I'd like to know if there's a single act that could possibly make a scammer popular. ;-P