It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Is it just me or is the OP entirely unreadable with names and comments fully intermixed?

I parsed it down to a list of names as best I could and sorted it alphabetically.

Here it is.

If this is somehow inappropriate, do let me know and I will delete this post:

advancedhero
Anasto
aviciii
blastocyst
ceterum
craig_ethan_123
daddadsad
deepdig
Demzon
EasyBuild
gaming_geek
GetSmart
giorgio_manduta
grynn. (mind the dot!)
GundamStyle
hitclub (but see post #1289 below)
I_LikeTurtles
isaac_clarke
Jamie20
Katchim
Kozakista
L_Streetfighta_L
Lilazt
MartiaLaw
moonlight_ (notice the underscore!)
NinjaInPijamas
pokederp
sCambrey
snapshot0
Solomonk
team_dota2
The_maestro27
Trashbin
Turtledove
Wakalo
walli13

EDIT: corrections mentioned below + 3 names added from post #1275
Post edited October 10, 2014 by mrkgnao
Sachys: why are you on the list?
craig_ethan_123: I tried to trade gifted games without thinking, I gave one of the codes back and have one to someone who wanted it.
then I would think you'll be on there until you have proven yourself to be anything but a scammer.
you can always PM the OP on the matter.
Follow up post:

In the Take-One-Give-One thread:

- Demzon, whom I have already posted about, never appeared.

- moonlight_ (notice the underscore in the name) took a game and disappeared when asked for the game he promised

- walli13 took another game and failed to deliver.

mrkgnao: Here it is.
An extra NinjaInPijamas sneaked into your post, I think.
:-)
Post edited October 10, 2014 by madth3
Sachys: contact support - they may remove them from his account before he has a chance to d/l
yogsloth: Can they do that? I mean, although it was encrypted, it was a code drop. That's the danger of code-dropping - you have no control over whether a scumbag swoops in and takes it.
Where is your cool picture? :(
high rated
mrkgnao: Is it just me or is the OP entirely unreadable with names and comments fully intermixed?

I parsed it down to a list of names as best I could and sorted it alphabetically.

Here it is.

advancedhero
Anasto
aviciii
blastocyst
ceterum
craig_ethan_123
daddadsad
deepdig
EasyBuild
gaming_geek
GetSmart
giorgio_manduta
grynn. (mind the dot!)
GundamStyle
Hitclub
I_Like
isaac_clarke
Jamie20
Katchim
Kozakista
L_Streetfighta_L
Lilazt
MartiaLaw
NinjaInPijamas
NinjaInPijamas
pokederp
sCambrey
snapshot0
Solomonk
team_dota2
The_maestro27
Trashbin
Turtledove
Turtles
Wakalo
+1 for your sense for order. :-)
madth3: An extra NinjaInPijamas sneaked into your post, I think.
:-)
Thanks. Corrected. That's because he appears twice in the OP in two distant places.
Since I was already correcting the list, I added the three you mentioned, but I do not plan on being the maintainer of this list.
mrkgnao: I_Like
That would be I_LikeTurtles.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post14382
mrkgnao: Is it just me or is the OP entirely unreadable with names and comments fully intermixed?

Here it is.

advancedhero
Anasto
aviciii
blastocyst
ceterum
craig_ethan_123
daddadsad
deepdig
EasyBuild
gaming_geek
GetSmart
giorgio_manduta
grynn. (mind the dot!)
GundamStyle
Hitclub
I_Like
isaac_clarke
Jamie20
Katchim
Kozakista
L_Streetfighta_L
Lilazt
MartiaLaw
NinjaInPijamas
NinjaInPijamas
pokederp
sCambrey
snapshot0
Solomonk
team_dota2
The_maestro27
Trashbin
Turtledove
Turtles
Wakalo
The list lacks justaquickie, even if it's most likely only another account of Wakalo.
He tried to screw me too for a whole lot of games with a trade (even the give/take-ratio of this scam-trade was hilarious at first) but I never intended to send them to him before he does anyway, so nothing is lost.

A discussion about him was in this thread too:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/page59
May he die alone and in a cruel way someday or resolve his horrible karma with remorse and lots of good deeds. :)
Post edited October 10, 2014 by Klumpen0815
mrkgnao: I_Like
BillyMaysFan59: That would be I_LikeTurtles.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post14382
Thanks. Corrected.
That's because there is a space between I_Like and Turtles in the OP.
mrkgnao: Since I was already correcting the list, I added the three you mentioned, but I do not plan on being the maintainer of this list.
My main problem with the list is that it does not make a distinction between confirmed scammers and the people who were caught trading gifts, which I see as a different offense. Since the OP did not made that distinction either, your list is good. :-)

We could, of course, move it to the wiki but I'd wish the criteria to put a name on the list would depend on wiser people than me in the not blatant cases. I mean, justaquickie even bragged about scamming but we would not put a name on the list just with an accusation.
Your list is more useful, but you should maybe separate "suspects" from sure scammers, plus add the wakalo comments.
Ah, also add the last reported guy Jimmke.
phaolo: Your list is more useful, but you should maybe separate "suspects" from sure scammers, plus add the wakalo comments.
Ah, also add the last reported guy Jimmke.
I have no intention of becoming the maintainer of this list.
I do however think that a new maintainer (i.e. new thread) is probably in order.

madth3:
Perhaps you become the maintainer?
mrkgnao: Perhaps you become the maintainer?
You know I don't have a problem with that. Some hours later I'll start a page and will go through the thread trying to make the separation phaolo and I suggested.
mrkgnao: Perhaps you become the maintainer?
madth3: You know I don't have a problem with that. Some hours later I'll start a page and will go through the thread trying to make the separation phaolo and I suggested.
I am glad to hear. I don't use this thread often, but I think it's an important thread.
high rated
madth3: You know I don't have a problem with that. Some hours later I'll start a page and will go through the thread trying to make the separation phaolo and I suggested.
In madth3 we trust! :-)