It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: [Edit: And already changed...]
Doesn't matter how many times he changes it now.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post1217
stg83: Doesn't matter how many times he changes it now.

Yeah, I saw that, and +1 for it. :)
Be vewy, vewy quiet, we're hunting scammers...
Getcomposted: [Edit: And already changed...]
stg83: Doesn't matter how many times he changes it now.

Yes, we can all be his friend now.
Now, I have another situation involving justaquickie. Might be just a coincidence but...

In the Take-One-Give-One thread I sent a game to to Demzon on Sep 10th, and he/she thanked me via PM although did not posted about it on the thread.

The next day justaquickie asked for the game pledged by Demzon but it did not got a public answer.

I contacted Demzon about it via PM and so far I have not gotten an answer. I've not seen Demzon in other threads either so it might be a case of RL getting in the way but it might be a case of take and run.

The thing is. When I asked justaquickie if he had gotten the requested game, he simply did not answer. Was it because

1. He got the game but did not want to commit the next game?
I'd expect Demzon to have replied to me by now in this case.

2. He did not care much about the game he asked for?
Maybe this and Demzon has not been able to enter the forums or it's a completely different scammer.

3. He did not wanted to be known that Demzon had failed to deliver the game because there is some relationship between those accounts?
(which, btw, were created a month apart)
madth3: Now, I have another situation involving justaquickie. Might be just a coincidence but...

In the Take-One-Give-One thread I sent a game to to Demzon on Sep 10th, and he/she thanked me via PM although did not posted about it on the thread.

The next day justaquickie asked for the game pledged by Demzon but it did not got a public answer.

I contacted Demzon about it via PM and so far I have not gotten an answer. I've not seen Demzon in other threads either so it might be a case of RL getting in the way but it might be a case of take and run.

The thing is. When I asked justaquickie if he had gotten the requested game, he simply did not answer. Was it because

Maybe this and Demzon has not been able to enter the forums or it's a completely different scammer.

3. He did not wanted to be known that Demzon had failed to deliver the game because there is some relationship between those accounts?
So much sadness. :(
We often forget that some people have so much less than us, so that any little gain feels like a victory.
madth3: Now, I have another situation involving justaquickie. Might be just a coincidence but...

realkman666: So much sadness. :(
We often forget that some people have so much less than us, so that any little gain feels like a victory.
Small dog complexes. Small dog complexes everywhere!
ne_zavarj: Please tell us .
stg83: It is a reference to the problem that he can't last long.
This was my guess as well! I'm sure it's "Balls On" :P
HijacK: Small dog complexes. Small dog complexes everywhere!
You'd be surprised at how proud chihuahuas are.
HijacK: Small penis complexes. Small penis complexes everywhere!
FTFY :P
I'd love people to just stop giving/trading to/with guys that just lurks in those threads, the resulting freakshows are just appalling. At least keep a rep requirement, this sorry excuse of a sentient being had 35 rep ? just deal with people with 50 or more from now on.
Potzato: I'd love people to just stop giving/trading to/with guys that just lurks in those threads, the resulting freakshows are just appalling. At least keep a rep requirement, this sorry excuse of a sentient being had 35 rep ? just deal with people with 50 or more from now on.
I forgot that posting bumps your rep. :S
Potzato: I'd love people to just stop giving/trading to/with guys that just lurks in those threads, the resulting freakshows are just appalling. At least keep a rep requirement, this sorry excuse of a sentient being had 35 rep ? just deal with people with 50 or more from now on.
They had a lot more earlier, and as rep has been abused by the very same shit-kebabs... better to just donate to the BBBBOB giveaway instead.
Sachys: shit-kebabs
what a nice word: <span class="bold">shit kebab</span>
Post edited September 27, 2014 by apehater
Sachys: shit-kebabs
apehater: what a nice word
could change it to taco-bellends if you prefer, or maybe a nice fattening cornish twatty?
Sachys: They had a lot more earlier, and as rep has been abused by the very same shit-kebabs... better to just donate to the BBBBOB giveaway instead.
Well, see that as an experiment : how much time does it have to waste ? :)