It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sunshinecorp: I have 2 friends on Steam... *sigh*
So, you're a scammer? O.o
triock: So, you're a scammer? O.o
I'm a scammer, I'm a spammer, I'm a hammer, I'm a farmer, what a bummer.
I have you beat!
I have 4 friends on Steam. One morally obliged to be my friend as he's my brother, and two I added from the Trading thread in order to complete some trades. :P
I don't have any friends on Steam. I don't even have a Steam account.
Getcomposted: I have you beat!
I have 4 friends on Steam. One morally obliged to be my friend as he's my brother, and two I added from the Trading thread in order to complete some trades. :P
I have no friends on XBOX though... 0.
sunshinecorp: I have no friends on XBOX though... 0.
I don't even have an XBox! XD
sunshinecorp: I have no friends on XBOX though... 0.
Getcomposted: I don't even have an XBox! XD
That doesn't count...
But I'll raise you with: I don't have a Facebook.
Post edited September 12, 2014 by sunshinecorp
sunshinecorp: That doesn't count...
But I'll raise you with: I don't have a Facebook.
Oooh. I fold. I do have a Facebook, albeit I check in once a month... :(
anything new?
new names?
Post edited September 12, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
mrmarioanonym: anything new?
new names?
Also on Steam, someone calling themselves [{untitled}] (yeaaah, not very clever I know) tried to invite me to befriend them but since I have a policy of only accepting invites from people I've either talked to elsewhere first or share friends with, I ignored them.
mrmarioanonym: anything new?
new names?
Ragnarblackmane: Also on Steam, someone calling themselves [{untitled}] (yeaaah, not very clever I know) tried to invite me to befriend them but since I have a policy of only accepting invites from people I've either talked to elsewhere first or share friends with, I ignored them.
Got an invite from that person 2. saw he had only 1 game and though ok next.
Has anyone ever dealt with justaquickie before?
realkman666: Has anyone ever dealt with justaquickie before?
Sorry, no. All I've ever seen of him is on xckx's thread, picking up games.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Getcomposted
realkman666: Has anyone ever dealt with justaquickie before?
Getcomposted: Sorry, no. All I've ever seen of him is on xckx's thread, picking up games.
I gave a Desura game on that thread once and he picked it up. About 12 hours later I checked the code to see if it was redeemed, considering he had been online for quite a while during that day. The code was unredeemed and the game was added to my library. So not sure what to think about him. Haven't heard from him since. Most likely just a code grabber.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by HijacK
Getcomposted: Sorry, no. All I've ever seen of him is on xckx's thread, picking up games.
HijacK: I gave a Desura game on that thread once and he picked it up. About 12 hours later I checked the code to see if it was redeemed, considering he had been online for quite a while during that day. The code was unredeemed and the game was added to my library. So not sure what to think about him. Haven't heard from him since. Most likely just a code grabber.
He took my codes very quickly, don't worry about that. It was supposed to be a trade, though. xD