It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt, why do you have the state motto of Utah as your title?
zeogold: Thanks. I try sometimes, and occasionally I succeed.
Now, if only I could make a joke people would laugh at.
Cyraxpt: Even if i quoted "Zeogold" we were talking about Tauto, so, with this post of yours you just admited that you're one of tauto's alt accounts. Now, i know that you're going to deny it but i have a way to prove it.

I've heard that australians are immune to the bite of Sydney funnel-web spider, you are going to allow it to be tested on you and if you survive then you're tauto.
Let's test it on you first. I mean, if you survive, then obviously the immunity extends beyond Australia.
low rated
tinyE: Oh he's still here but he's not going out of his way to be a dick and he isn't hitting anyone below the belt. He actually made a constructive post a few hours ago and I salute him for it.
They were talking about Tauto not you Zeogold.

Did you accidentally log in as Zeogold instead of Tauto. Seems like you are an alt or maybe Tauto is you alt.
tinyE: Cyraxpt, why do you have the state motto of Utah as your title?
First, you explain why you have the motto of NES as your title.
zeogold: First, you explain why you have the motto of NES as your title.
TOUCHE! :P
low rated
tort1234: They were talking about Tauto not you Zeogold.

Did you accidentally log in as Zeogold instead of Tauto. Seems like you are an alt or maybe Tauto is you alt.
I can't tell whether you realized I was joking or you're actually serious. Most people I would assume got the joke, but you...I wouldn't put it past you...
Because i approve the manliness of this message, OH YEAH!

zeogold: Let's test it on you first. I mean, if you survive, then obviously the immunity extends beyond Australia.
No deal, you first and if you don't allow it then you're going to be locked on TinyE dunge... uhm, basement until further investigations.
low rated
zeogold: Let's test it on you first. I mean, if you survive, then obviously the immunity extends beyond Australia.
Cyraxpt: No deal, you first and if you don't allow it then you're going to be locked on TinyE dunge... uhm, basement until further investigations.
Compromise:
We put tinyE in his own basement, give him the spider to keep him company, and take his donkeys so we can play with them and pet them ourselves.
Why does Utah want to own someone's pissy??? oO
zeogold: Compromise:
We put tinyE in his own basement, give him the spider to keep him company, and take his donkeys so we can play with them and pet them ourselves.
Only if he has one of these.
low rated
zeogold: Compromise:
Cyraxpt: Only if he has one of these.
I have three of those.
Attachments:
bige.jpg (65 Kb)
tinyE: I have three of those.
Not as cute, no deal.
zeogold: We put tinyE in his own basement, give him the spider to keep him company,
That plan reminds me of something.
tinyE: I have three of those.
Cyraxpt: Not as cute, no deal.
The video you posted is of a baby. Everything gets older and you can't possess a baby forever regardless of what it is. :P
tinyE: Everything gets older and you can't possess a baby forever regardless of what it is. :P
Lies!

My mum has had the same bottle of Babycham in the cupboard since 1983!