It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OneFiercePuppy: Short, controlled bursts. Keep on target, and prevent overheating. ^_^
this sounds like a different activity! O______o7
low rated
OneFiercePuppy: Short, controlled bursts. Keep on target, and prevent overheating. ^_^
Sachys: this sounds like a different activity! O______o7
money shot!
high rated
Now I kinda feel left out...
Well anyone that spends any amount of time online could clearly see that TomyDreamer is an obvious scammer. There isn't any doubt when someone is offering a deal that looks like a dream. ;)
stg83: Well anyone that spends any amount of time online could clearly see that TomyDreamer is an obvious scammer. There isn't any doubt when someone is offering a deal that looks like a dream. ;)
My offer was Witcher 3, in exchange for giving him some unwanted Steam bundle keys. Oddly enough, I think he wanted me to go first.
Tannath: I picked these up on the trading thread, should we had this guy to the list?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5321
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5333

Note: His post seems to have been reported and removed as it's not showing up on the thread.
can you give me his name?
Tannath: I picked these up on the trading thread, should we had this guy to the list?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5321
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5333

Note: His post seems to have been reported and removed as it's not showing up on the thread.
mrmarioanonym: can you give me his name?
His GOG forum name is "TomyDreamer". He contacted me via PM too, i just blocked him.

If he contacts you i would advise you to do the same. ;)
low rated
since this thread is used for exposing alt accounts user too:

i assume that Tarnicus started to post with one of his alt accounts

tarnicus alt post

he has mentioned that he will demonstrate how easy alt account using works

here (Edit#3)
Post edited March 16, 2015 by apehater
apehater: *snip*
Any reason why you think so (besides the fact that the post is about the Tarnicus-Momo-argument)?

And evenif it is an alt account, does it really belong in the "known scammers" thread? The post is completely unrelated to any kind of scam attempt.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by PaterAlf
low rated
apehater: since this thread is used for exposing alt accounts user too:

i assume that Tarnicus started to post with one of his alt accounts

tarnicus alt post

he has mentioned that he will demonstrate how easy alt account using works

here (Edit#3)
PaterAlf: Any reason why you think so (besides the fact that the post is about the Tarnicus-Momo-argument)?

And evenif it is an alt account, does it really belong in the "known scammers" thread? The post is completely unrelated to any kind of scam attempt.
outside of scammer warning, this thread was massively used for exposing other things like alt account usage
apehater: outside of scammer warning, this thread was massively used for exposing other things like alt account usage
As far as I remember it was only used to expose alt accounts when these were used to scam people or to leech free games (in giveaways and gift threads).

I can't see why it would be useful to expose alt accounts of users who did nothing wrong. But of course that's just my personal oppinion.

And I still wonder why you think it is an alt account (writing style is different and the user doesn't even defend Tarnicus)?
I see nothing that points to that being an alt, other than a whim. And there is no harm done, I say stay out of their argument. Also, shouldn't you at least give that account the benifit of the doubt and go to them to talk? Imagine if out of nowhere you see your name appearing on this thread talking about you just being an alt.
epixunum: Imagine if out of nowhere you see your name appearing on this thread talking about you just being an alt.
I thought we all just assumed apehater is an alt for fenix, since there is only one SHODAN.
low rated
apehater: outside of scammer warning, this thread was massively used for exposing other things like alt account usage
PaterAlf: As far as I remember it was only used to expose alt accounts when these were used to scam people or to leech free games (in giveaways and gift threads).

I can't see why it would be useful to expose alt accounts of users who did nothing wrong. But of course that's just my personal oppinion.

And I still wonder why you think it is an alt account (writing style is different and the user doesn't even defend Tarnicus)?
the write style and content seem for me like it was tarnicus (i may be wrong thats why i wrote in my post "i assume"). also there is the linked post of tarnicus, where he announces to demostrate alt account usage. and finally i suspect that tarnicus is using a horde of alt accounts for his derep games, this seem the right thread to mention it and raise the awareness of this.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by apehater
epixunum: I see nothing that points to that being an alt, other than a whim. And there is no harm done, I say stay out of their argument. Also, shouldn't you at least give that account the benifit of the doubt and go to them to talk? Imagine if out of nowhere you see your name appearing on this thread talking about you just being an alt.
had that before myself - in my early days here. sadly those guilty of presumption have since edited out their accusatory posts - rather than letting them stay where they were. Oddly, one of them has since been found out to have alt accounts.