It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
QC: I got the same thing.
You, and everyone else and their mum, apparently.
HypersomniacLive: You, and everyone else and their mum, apparently.
Well, I also had a series of messages that were borderline begging me to join the giveaway he had made before it.
high rated
QC: Well, I also had a series of messages that were borderline begging me to join the giveaway he had made before it.
You mean the one before the current one? Same answer - you, and everyone else and their mum, apparently.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
QC: Well, I also had a series of messages that were borderline begging me to join the giveaway he had made before it.
HypersomniacLive: You mean the one before the current one? Same answer - you, and everyone else and their mum, apparently.
YER MAM!
He also sent me a message via Steam chat and asked me to give him + rep on Steamtrades ( if i remember righ the name of the website )
Me too.
Just out of curiosity: Is it possible for someone to gain 3 points of reputation without posting anything?
I just saw a user gain reputation, when he hasn't posted anything for the last week.
I know you gain 1 point for posting something, and more points if you get high-rated, so I don't know how it is possible to gain points without posting.
RSnyden: Just out of curiosity: Is it possible for someone to gain 3 points of reputation without posting anything?
I just saw a user gain reputation, when he hasn't posted anything for the last week.
I know you gain 1 point for posting something, and more points if you get high-rated, so I don't know how it is possible to gain points without posting.
By having posts up-voted. It doesn't matter when the up-voted post(s) was(were) posted but when the post(s) was(were) up-voted. It's then you will see a change in rep. Same with down-votes.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by Aningan
RSnyden: Just out of curiosity: Is it possible for someone to gain 3 points of reputation without posting anything?
Perhaps an old post of that person was high rated by people who only now have read it.
Apart from the previous answers, I don't know of any reliable way of being sure a user has not posted anything.
GabiMoro: Perhaps an old post of that person was high rated by people who only now have read it.
Ok then. False alarm.

I use google search: RSnyden site:gog.com/forum. It works pretty much nice.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by RSnyden
Btw, when was he back from exile? https://www.gog.com/forum/general/thanks_for_the_giveaways_giveaway/post41
He is? That's a post from the previous January.
Grargar: He is? That's a post from the previous January.
Oh right, that was probably a necro so I didn't notice the year... actually that wasn't even necroed, how did i end up in there? o.O
BlackThorny: Oh right, that was probably a necro so I didn't notice the year... actually that wasn't even necroed, how did i end up in there? o.O
Obviously you used the (mal)functioning search engine. :P