It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rainkeeper777: i was giving away a code for witcher 2 but i want to make sure it gos to some one who will use it. thank you man
stg83: Here is the other thread that you will find to be very useful, specifically the "Threads You MUST Read before Trading" section. It is always wise to be cautious, hope the game finds a deserving home. :)
thank you i sent the code to him but i will read that thread :)
high rated
Hello, great to see you, just logged back in.. thanks for the seasonal cookies!

I still have those damned crackers though, which will soon be squirrel/bird food in the snow :-)
Dischord: Hello, great to see you, just logged back in.. thanks for the seasonal cookies!

I still have those damned crackers though, which will soon be squirrel/bird food in the snow :-)
I can feed them to our insomniac hedgehog - poor bastard cant figure out why waking up mid november means he doesnt get laid. I think he was hit by a car.
high rated
Sachys: I can feed them to our insomniac hedgehog - poor bastard cant figure out why waking up mid november means he doesnt get laid. I think he was hit by a car.
Maybe he's a sonic hedgehog, and needs to sing for his worldly edification :-) [nice 2 c u 2!]
Sachys: I can feed them to our insomniac hedgehog - poor bastard cant figure out why waking up mid november means he doesnt get laid. I think he was hit by a car.
Dischord: Maybe he's a sonic hedgehog, and needs to sing for his worldly edification :-) [nice 2 c u 2!]
narp! hes a right weirdo - possibly the next stage in evolution for the species as he wont curl up or run away when you go near him - he... well... he laughs at you.

[and you bud! - but we need an enigma code for square brackets stuff or your handler will be onto us! ;p]
madth3: *runs for the popcorn*
*Accompanies the guy with a bucket of KFC*
high rated
Sachys: narp! hes a right weirdo - possibly the next stage in evolution for the species as he wont curl up or run away when you go near him - he... well... he laughs at you.

[and you bud! - but we need an enigma code for square brackets stuff or your handler will be onto us! ;p]
I agree, maybe we could use some "worldly edification" too. Do you actually think a code could help us out? :-)
low rated
I've seen plenty of comments in the thread linked(I didn't read the whole thing, even to this date), including the final post "clearing" the person who I have been instructed not to name publicly by GOG staff, and I have let it be...til now.

Rather than dredge up the past(which is easily accessible from links all over this site), I would like to add something that was never mentioned publicly in all of this.

1/ Further evidence was submitted by me via PM to GOG staff
2/ Since that day, the MemberWhoCannotBeNamed hasn't posted a single thing, although his account still exists.
3/ I have not conducted a single "arsehole hunt" (I like witches :P) since, nor will I again.

I have no idea of the reason for his silence and won't bother with conjecture. If you wish to find further evidence, search for yourselves if it is important to you(hint: research regarding a certain site mentioned on other sites shows far more than what it purports to be). I have let this be and will continue to leave it be with the exception of people's belief that the MemberWhoCannotBeNamed was "cleared".
Sachys: narp! hes a right weirdo - possibly the next stage in evolution for the species as he wont curl up or run away when you go near him - he... well... he laughs at you.

Dischord: I agree, maybe we could use some "worldly edification" too. Do you actually think a code could help us out? :-)
Probably not of the kind you're thinking - and not the kind with laserbeams either! heheh!
high rated
Dischord: Hello, great to see you, just logged back in.. thanks for the seasonal cookies!

Well, hello to you too! Those cookies are long out of season and way too stale. Here's what you should be eating from now onwards:

Drool
Yum-Yum
Slurp
Heavenly
Tarnicus: I have no idea of the reason for his silence and won't bother with conjecture. If you wish to find further evidence, search for yourselves if it is important to you(hint: research regarding a certain site mentioned on other sites shows far more than what it purports to be). I have let this be and will continue to leave it be with the exception of people's belief that the MemberWhoCannotBeNamed was "cleared".
Having been offline at the time, I read the whole thing when I came back. I belive the answer you seek as to Lugums inactivity is in his reply (to you or another) on the steamgifts* thread - about a page ago at 50 posts. Might be wrong.

*invites (edit)
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Having been offline at the time, I read the whole thing when I came back. I belive the answer you seek as to Lugums inactivity is in his reply (to you or another) on the steamgifts thread - about a page ago at 50 posts. Might be wrong.
Cheers Sachys, as I said there was only conjecture on my part and I have removed myself (mostly) from threads to do with gifting and the drama associated with it. I found the peace I needed to(regarding GOG), learned some valuable lessons and enjoy the moments I am here. It is much more relaxing this way :)
high rated
Since this is the scammers thread, and I've taken a bit of liberty, I'd like to scam everyone:

System Shock 2:

The scam is the code doesn't work. Consider the following as applied to the code above: ddddd-bbbbb-ccccc-aaaaa

Put the aaaaa part first, and the ddddd part last.

Scam over!

Edit to remove code and apologize for the earlier derailing.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Dischord
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Well, hello to you too! Those cookies are long out of season and way too stale. Here's what you should be eating from now onwards:

Drool
Yum-Yum
Slurp
Heavenly
I was hoping you'd give me a link to buy something local there; not to be. :-)
HypersomniacLive: Well, hello to you too! Those cookies are long out of season and way too stale. Here's what you should be eating from now onwards:

Drool
Yum-Yum
Slurp
Heavenly
Dischord: I was hoping you'd give me a link to buy something local there; not to be. :-)
I could mail you some cookies... not sure if they'd pass customs though (and no, they arent "those" type either!)