Yesterday I started to try to fix this, but changes on account page are deep, so it's a bit hard to do.
Query the AJAX script handling page loading until the response html is empty
= + page number, page numbers start at 1)
Find divs with class "game_li"
Get the id value and take the game id number from it
Query the AJAX script handling game details with the game id
= + game id)
Parse html to get links
Responses for AJAX queries are formatted in JSON so you probably need a JSON parser or use some regex magic
In next days I'll try to see if I can make a port of the official downloader under linux.
I thought about doing that also but it's a legal grey area that I didn't plan on going near (assuming that you're working with decompiled source code)