It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: This is pointless. XD
Love your deep commitment to the cause of social justice, tiny. o.O

If you give enough of a fuck to go to the trouble of learning something about this subject, this site is a good place to start...

blackboxvoting.org
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Al Gore was a democrat? Like, the guy whose wife wanted to regulate ''disgusting'' content in music so it doesn't steal children's innocence?
tinyE: That wasn't him that was his nutso fucking wife, and yes she needs to be removed from this planet. XD

I may be partial to left, but even I have my limits. :P
She is creepy. From the little I know of her, she seems like some kind of stereotypical fun vacuum. Like a Jack Thompson before his time but for music.........
tinyE: That wasn't him that was his nutso fucking wife, and yes she needs to be removed from this planet. XD

I may be partial to left, but even I have my limits. :P
Shadowstalker16: She is creepy. From the little I know of her, she seems like some kind of stereotypical fun vacuum. Like a Jack Thompson before his time but for music.........
I think most 1st Ladies are creepy; well 1st and 2nd ladies. With the exception of Jackie Kennedy I can't think of one that didn't scare me a little.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: She is creepy. From the little I know of her, she seems like some kind of stereotypical fun vacuum. Like a Jack Thompson before his time but for music.........
tinyE: I think most 1st Ladies are creepy; well 1st and 2nd ladies. With the exception of Jackie Kennedy I can't think of one that didn't scare me a little.
What was wrong with Eleanor Roosevelt?
tinyE: I think most 1st Ladies are creepy; well 1st and 2nd ladies. With the exception of Jackie Kennedy I can't think of one that didn't scare me a little.
Trump's wife looks fine for my taste (I know she is only a possibility)
Post edited October 12, 2016 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Trump's wife looks fine for my taste (I know she is only a possibility)
Another topic I should have avoided bringing up. :P

Why do I do this to myself. XD
low rated
Today: 12 Oct 2016 - 26 days
First hour - Orwell Totalitarianism and the media, staying in power through force and fraud. Alt right claimed to be 'in echo chamber', while main media collapsing. . Warned DHS would federalize elections. [url=http://www.infowars.com/clinton-campaign-email-outlines-effort-to-produce-an-unaware-and-compliant-citizenry/]'Unaware and compliant', UN publications in plain view. CNN ordered BLACKOUT on Danney Williams story. &amp; [url=http://conservativeread.com/hillary-clinton-has-the-smell-of-putrefaction-that-attracts-flies/]Hillary reak. Obamacare and Charlie Rose, such arrogance. Massive wikileaks every day now. 4th dump 1,200 more emails, Hillary wants World government, unlimited immigration, and rule by corporations. Veto power, Biden aide sabotage, only weak leaks covered. Obama replying/jokes on '<i>sulfur</i>', Bill Clinton 'Trump supporters standard redneck'. StopRape at almost every event. Maddow 'connects the dots'. Blackouts on (Bill's): rape, sexual abuse, settling cases, other women, Hillary's health; StopRape to get debate started.
Second hour - '<i>Our Constitution for moral and religious people... </i>' - John Adams, Danney Williams-Clinton. Out to kill Christians. Obama Ridicules Christians. Aspiring empty souls - archetype for destruction. CNN '<i>Bill's rape allegations are f-ing ridiculous</i>' hype. New Trump ad. Wikileaks and massive leaks of Elite. Danney Williams-Clinton interview: To Bill 'I want to shake your hand, I want to know you, I want my kids to know their grandfather...', Hillary runs the show. Hillary's promises are lies to get into office. 'Hillary, step aside' wants DNA test.
Third Hour - Danney Williams ( [url=https://twitter.com/danney_williams]tw): Littlerock, late 90's, 2000 false DNA test, gifts from Bill (through state troopers), Drudge Tweet, Bill has similar past to Danney, wants acknowledgement and DNA test. Russia calls back those studying abroad <span class="bold">IMMEDIATELY</span>, 40 million drills, Putin cancels trip to Paris, Warning: Severe fall in stock market. Russia says 'We know who destroyed aide convey' in Aleppo Syria. Obama/Clinton used arms dealer as scapegoat. When there's an economic collapse, launch a war. Trump talks McKaine's disloyalty, Trump's like Cpt Quint (Jaws), Falwell 'the usual suspects', and the hoax.
Fourth Hour - World is moving towards war. Deutche bank going belly up. Severe fall of stock market. , [url=http://www.alipac.us/f9/horror-illegal-immigrants-bring-plague-america-may-new-dark-age-307272/]Black plague, , it's all back. Trump broke down the world government (<i>emails and speeches</i>). FemDems '<i>the hateful left</i>'. [url=https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/astrologers-predict-us-election-trump-clinton-zodiac]Astrologers to predict next president and More dead voters (<i>Colorado</i>), seen also in VA and PA. voter ID, and asking is racist. Hillary's Dream (<i>leaked emails/speech</i>). 1) Create conflict & remove borders, 2) Managed trade (Nafta, TPP, TTIP), 3) Climate/Global tax. Investigate the investigation/investigators. Trump spells it out for 8,000 'Ruled by corporations'. Clinton campaign getting tired with rape protesters, StopRape going viral! The Left censors and punishes Social-Justice-non-profit (CETA). Imprisoning our protectors. Ultimate false flags, proportional response to Russian hacking, constant blame placed on Russia. A dangerous point with Russia. Russia invited to Syria, No-fly zone, Kerry telling to stop bombing ISIS, permenant deployment to Syria. Evangelicals preferring Trump.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)

Part 2
Post edited October 13, 2016 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: Today: 12 Oct 2016 - 26 days
First hour -
"Second hour"= (Coming Soon)
"Third Hour"= (Coming Soon)
"Fourth Hour"= (Coming Soon)

"Full Audio Podcast (3 hours)"= (Coming Soon)
"Full (3 hours)"= (Coming Soon)
"Daily Headlines"= (Coming Soon)

"Nightly News"= (Coming Soon)
FTFY
low rated
rtcvb32: snip
More bullshit coming through. You still haven't answered either me or tinyE, or Breja to be frank.

No one wants you here. No one will click on the nonsense you post day in and day out. No one will listen to news from a crazy man who says that Hillary Clinton is a demon. No one will take anything you say seriously, a confessed mentally ill man. Any time you actively defend anything, you just make it sound like nonsense, probably because it is, but you could talk about the sun rising in the East and setting in the West, yet filtered through you it would still sound like nonsense.

What are you doing here? When the entire community has rejected you? Leave.

You were always a spammer, but now you are an unrepentant, impossible to reason with spammer. You are officially a disease in this forum. Get out.
low rated
You know, this all reminds me of a great little Batman/Green Lantern story "Made of Wood", more specifically the ending. I know it's a weird connection to make, but it all comes down to that final line- "you can't talk somone back to their sanity". Not someone who is genuinely mentally ill.

Give it up guys. He is not to be reasoned with, on any level. Maybe seeing th thread filled with nothing but his spam will make him see it's pointless and leave. Maybe another obsession will divert him eventually. Maybe he'll just keep spamming for ever. But there is nothing more to be gained by talking to him. He's too far gone.
Post edited October 12, 2016 by Breja
Breja: Maybe seeing th thread filled with nothing but his spam will make him see it's pointless and leave. Maybe another obsession will divert him eventually.
Sure. Any day now.:P
low rated
Breja: You know, this all reminds me of a great little Batman/Green Lantern story "Made of Wood", more specifically the ending. I know it's a weird connection to make, but it all comes down to that final line- "you can't talk somone back to their sanity". Not someone who is genuinely mentally ill.

Give it up guys. He is not to be reasoned with, on any level. Maybe seeing th thread filled with nothing but his spam will make him see it's pointless and leave. Maybe another obsession will divert him eventually. Maybe he'll just keep spamming for ever. But there is nothing more to be gained by talking to him. He's too far gone.
It doesn't feel right. It's like letting a criminal get away, there's no justice to be had. I didn't expect him to stop being crazy and see the light, I did expect him to at least have some sympathy and consideration for others, see that there are places on the internet for his crazy spamming, but this isn't one of them. I'd link him to one myself, if I didn't think he would just start pasting links from there over here. I always try to be civil, but I finally have given up, he doesn't deserve it, nothing but bluntness can get through. But you are right, not even that might get through. It won't be the first time it's just his own posts over and over, he didn't come to his senses then and he won't now. But, again, you are right there's nothing else we can do about it, except leave him alone in this cage of his own making.

And you know what this reminds me of? Karl Pinkington of the Ricky Gervais Show, or Barry Dodds from the Parapod, two people who are dumb and speak only nonsense, except they can recognize when they're wrong and try to learn from it, so those shows can be funny, this is just sad.
low rated
rtcvb32: snip
DaCostaBR: More bullshit coming through. You still haven't answered either me or tinyE, or Breja to be frank.

No one wants you here. No one will click on the nonsense you post day in and day out. No one will listen to news from a crazy man who says that Hillary Clinton is a demon. No one will take anything you say seriously, a confessed mentally ill man. Any time you actively defend anything, you just make it sound like nonsense, probably because it is, but you could talk about the sun rising in the East and setting in the West, yet filtered through you it would still sound like nonsense.

What are you doing here? When the entire community has rejected you? Leave.

You were always a spammer, but now you are an unrepentant, impossible to reason with spammer. You are officially a disease in this forum. Get out.
Still trigger-raging? lol
richlind33: ]
Still butthurt you got your ass handed to you in this thread? ;D
Post edited October 13, 2016 by DaCostaBR
low rated
richlind33: ]
DaCostaBR: Still butthurt you got your ass handed to you in this thread? ;D
By circle-jerking social justice commissars? lol

You bitches are worse than the OP. ;p