It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to look at things from a different perspective. The latest Weekend Sale on GOG.COM features engaging isometric games. Get titles like Geneforge 1 - Mutagen (-30%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%), Lumo (-90%), and more with discounts up to 90% off.

We also invite you to check the Bethesda Publisher Weekend sale with deals for amazing action games like Prey (-60%), Dishonored: Complete Collection (-70%), The Evil Within 2 (-70%), Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-80%), and more.

Both sales run until 26th July 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Bethesda has been much better than other "AAA" big-name publishers recently (as in the past few years) about bringing their games here, so I reserve my frustration for publishers like EA and Ubisoft. If OG Doom 3 + RoE showed up I'd certainly buy it.
pkk234: Damn no Tyranny or Pillars.
Yeah, I was hoping to see PoE:DE on sale.
tfishell: Bethesda has been much better than other "AAA" big-name publishers recently (as in the past few years) about bringing their games here, so I reserve my frustration for publishers like EA and Ubisoft. If OG Doom 3 + RoE showed up I'd certainly buy it.
That's the spirit! Many people go for Doom3 BFG edition without realizing that it's an inferior consolised version compared to the original. Dunno why it still isn't here on gog after all these years, though I'm glad that it didn't disappear from steam at the very least.
low rated
SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES

I mean I know Cyberpunk flopped GOG but damn I think you're going overboard. You can sleep on my couch till you get your own place I guess.
Post edited July 24, 2021 by Crosmando
Thanks for the great discount on BG2 EE. I only recently bought 1, during the summer sales, and now I can complete the collection (I already got the "classic" versions of both games multiple times, but only on disc and only in German). The question is, should I also get Dragonspear?
Post edited July 24, 2021 by FireTiger_86
FireTiger_86: The question is, should I also get Dragonspear?
The answer is: NO!

Unles you think that EE version added to the original and didn't mind all the BS.
If you didn't mind the BS then you should get it since Dragonspear has lot more BS in it.

If you are wondering why Beamdog isn't developing BG 3 right now then the reason is their utter failure with their BS like Enhanced Editions and Dragonspear.
Crosmando: I mean I know Cyberpunk flopped GOG but damn I think you're going overboard. You can sleep on my couch till you get your own place I guess.
How did it flop exactly?

The biggest digital launch ever belongs to Cyberpunk 2077, so it surely didn't flop financially. The PC version also has a 86 on Metacritic based on over 90 critic reviews. So that'd discredit any claim of "flop" because of the game itself.

Was the game disappointing for some? Sure. Did it have practically impossible shoes to fill trying to live up to what MANY claim to be one of the greatest games of all-time, and one of, if not the best game of the previous generation? Yes.

I still think it was a fantastic game, and I had a blast with my playthrough. Hell, I even wanted to run it back immediately to play some different builds, but ended up waiting because I had other games waiting, and more patches / DLC would make future plays even better.

Their rep might have been damaged a bit for some, especially console users, and that would be fair I guess. I don't think that though, and we'll see how they respond to all of it. I can't really get upset with someone for trying to make something great, and live up to the impossible pressure and expectations gamers put on it, and the greatness that was The Witcher 3.

Unfortunately along the way things kind of spiralled out of control with so many versions they were trying to get done, the China virus, and everything else. They absolutely shouldn't have tried to do a simultaenous release with PC and all consoles. Everyone knows base PS4 and Xbox One were dog shit. Hell, they were dog shit when they first came out! They should have scrapped PS4 and Xbox One, or just focused on PC only, and then did major cut backs for console.

When they said something along the lines of "the game runs surprisingly well on consoles" they weren't lying. It actually does run well for how f'ing trash that hardware is. They know it, and so does everyone else.

I do think it got overly harsh treatment from all gamers, because everyone was in the middle of lockdowns, and just looking for stuff to lash out at, and "outrage" over. Cyberpunk not living up to the impossible hype was the prime target to turn into enemy number one at the time.
Alexrd: Feel free to release Skyrim: Legendary Edition, please and thank you.
Dito.
Stop treating as like third class customers, dear Bethesda/GOG.
And give us *FINALLY* Skyrim, after all this years. Right now.
ConanTheBald: If you are wondering why Beamdog isn't developing BG 3 right now then the reason is their utter failure with their BS like Enhanced Editions and Dragonspear.
Wait a second . Is there a BG 3 in development ?
fortune_p_dawg: SKYRIM!!2
Don't forget Fallout 4! :)
It's a shitty RPG, but mods make up for the lack of good writing. :D
ConanTheBald: If you are wondering why Beamdog isn't developing BG 3 right now then the reason is their utter failure with their BS like Enhanced Editions and Dragonspear.
DD & Ji Ji: Wait a second . Is there a BG 3 in development ?
Yes, it's in Early Access and you can get it right now on GOG! It's absolutely amazing by the way, so seriously check it out.
low rated
Crosmando: I mean I know Cyberpunk flopped GOG but damn I think you're going overboard. You can sleep on my couch till you get your own place I guess.
TomNuke: How did it flop exactly?

The biggest digital launch ever belongs to Cyberpunk 2077, so it surely didn't flop financially. The PC version also has a 86 on Metacritic based on over 90 critic reviews. So that'd discredit any claim of "flop" because of the game itself.
Plenty of disaster games have good metacritic. CDP tarnished their reputation, perhaps permanently, with CP.
DD & Ji Ji: Wait a second . Is there a BG 3 in development ?
https://www.gog.com/game/baldurs_gate_iii

It seems that it's in the hands of someone capable.
TomNuke: How did it flop exactly?

Crosmando: Plenty of disaster games have good metacritic. CDP tarnished their reputation, perhaps permanently, with CP.
In who's eyes? Yours? LOL, like that means anything.

Have you ever made a mistake? Told a lie? Did something you regret? Obviously you have, like all of us because we're all human. Would you like it if someone never let that go, or let you hear the end of it, and treated you like you were permanently damaged because of that?

This is a studio who's had an impeccable reputation up until that point. If anyone is that petty or unwilling to let something like that go, then it says way more about them (basically a piece of garbage who thinks they're better than everyone else, and have never made a bad decision or mistake) than it does anything negative about CD Projekt.

Come back to me when there's a pattern of "bad behavior" and then we'll talk.
low rated
Crosmando: Plenty of disaster games have good metacritic. CDP tarnished their reputation, perhaps permanently, with CP.
TomNuke: In who's eyes? Yours? LOL, like that means anything.

Have you ever made a mistake? Told a lie? Did something you regret? Obviously you have, like all of us because we're all human. Would you like it if someone never let that go, or let you hear the end of it, and treated you like you were permanently damaged because of that?

This is a studio who's had an impeccable reputation up until that point. If anyone is that petty or unwilling to let something like that go, then it says way more about them (basically a piece of garbage who thinks they're better than everyone else, and have never made a bad decision or mistake) than it does anything negative about CD Projekt.

Come back to me when there's a pattern of "bad behavior" and then we'll talk.
Ok boomer.